Bankers are happy

Trump never challenged the bank.

He challenged Goldman Sachs.

Then he hired all their former employees and Goldman Sachs stocks went through the roof.
You do know Hillary got paid millions in speeches to them?

You know that Trump hired their former employees? Trump has an employee of the Rothschilds... do you KNOW who they are?
People who know what they are doing.

Then he hired all their former employees and Goldman Sachs stocks went through the roof.

You know that Trump hired their former employees? Trump has an employee of the Rothschilds... do you KNOW who they are?
People who know what they are doing.

Haha they are some of the most crooked establishment people in the world.

If you say so.

Goldman Sachs is the biggest gainer since the close on election day followed by Caterpillar, JPMorgan, American Express and UnitedHealth.

Must See Charts For The 5 Largest Dow Gainers Since The Election

That's whats so funny about liberals. They are shocked and outraged that generals should advise the military, financial experts advise the treasury and titans of business advise commerce.

They really want people who accomplished nothing. They want lobbiests who sell introductions to people they already know.

That's whats so funny about liberals. They are shocked and outraged that generals should advise the military, financial experts advise the treasury and titans of business advise commerce.

They really want people who accomplished nothing. They want lobbiests who sell introductions to people they already know.

No, we just certainly don't want a guy that ran as anti-establishment and talking bad about his opponents tie to Goldman Sachs... hiring former Goldman Sachs employees.

No, we just certainly don't want a guy that ran as anti-establishment and talking bad about his opponents tie to Goldman Sachs... hiring former Goldman Sachs employees.
Sounds good to me. You will never accomplish anything by continually hiring people who don't know what they are doing.

Sounds good to me. You will never accomplish anything by continually hiring people who don't know what they are doing.

You mean the same Goldman Sachs that fucked up hard in 2008 and had to be bailed out by the government?

They bought and paid for Hillary. Now they are on Trumps pay roll. See the difference?

Last edited:

They bought and paid for Hillary. Now they are on Trumps pay till. See the difference?

:cuckoo:

Actually, it was $300,000. Chump change compared to how much Donald will steal as President.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Per speech, I see you watch liberal media.

They bought and paid for Hillary. Now they are on Trumps pay till. See the difference?

Tell me, why would they donate to the Clinton foundation? You do know just about everyone is cutting their ties to them? Wonder why? I guess they can't sell promises anymore.

Tell me, why would they donate to the Clinton foundation? You do know just about everyone is cutting their ties to them? Wonder why? I guess they can't sell promises anymore.

What the fuck are you talking about? How did this go to the Clinton Foundation?

You mean the same Goldman Sachs that fucked up hard in 2008 and had to be bailed out by the government?

Only because Freddie Mac was caught doing illegal hedge fund trading.

Forum List

Back