Bank shooter was a lefty, anti-gunner

I know why you do this, but posting walls and walls of text is not going to convince any liberal gun grabber.

It is not meant to convince them.....they suffer from Reality Dyslexia so nothing will bring them out of their madness.....my posts are to give people who are just coming into the issue the truth, something they will not get anywhere in the democrat press....

It is not meant to convince them.....they suffer from Reality Dyslexia so nothing will bring them out of their madness.....my posts are to give people who are just coming into the issue the truth, something they will not get anywhere in the democrat press....
You keep repeating this to the same collection of gun-grabbing morons. They don't care!

Not gonna happen

But then again I don't buy into that flawed everyone is nothing but a criminal in waiting bullshit

Sure you don't. But anyone is capable of anything given a bad enough day.

Maybe we should put your name on a sex offenders list though because we know it's only a matter of time before you rape a woman right?

If I were constantly fantasizing about sex and acting in an inappropriate manner, um, yes.
You Ammosexuals fetishize your guns and frankly, if you were "normal", you'd welcome the kinds of screenings to weed out the Lanzas and Cruzes of the world.

But you don't get you are puppets of a gun industry that WANTS crime because it WANTS fear to sell product.

You guys burned, looted and murdered in our our major cities for an entire year murdering about 40 people....injuring over 400 police and causing about a billon dollars in damages...
We did? I must have missed that. I spent most of 2020 working, except for the 14 weeks I found myself unemployed because Trump wrecked the economy with his half-ass Covid response. Fortunately, I knew Trump was going to fuck things up, so I spent the previous three years getting ready for it.

If I were constantly fantasizing about sex and acting in an inappropriate manner, um, yes.
You Ammosexuals fetishize your guns and frankly, if you were "normal", you'd welcome the kinds of screenings to weed out the Lanzas and Cruzes of the world.

But you don't get you are puppets of a gun industry that WANTS crime because it WANTS fear to sell product.

We did? I must have missed that. I spent most of 2020 working, except for the 14 weeks I found myself unemployed because Trump wrecked the economy with his half-ass Covid response. Fortunately, I knew Trump was going to fuck things up, so I spent the previous three years getting ready for it.
Lanza would have not been affected by any gun laws. He killed his own mother to access her weapons. Why can't you grasp that fact? Are you stupid the the point of being mentally handicapped?

What type of screening would have prevented Cruze from getting access to a gun?

Lanza would have not been affected by any gun laws. He killed his own mother to access her weapons. Why can't you grasp that fact? Are you stupid the the point of being mentally handicapped?

Was there a Shrink or Psychologist involved ( And SSRIs prescribed ) ???

He can, he's just a troll who hates guns...and will lie about any issue to push gun control.

Was there a Shrink or Psychologist involved ( And SSRIs prescribed ) ???
What difference would that have made with Lanza? Everyone knew he was a mental case. He stole the guns.

With Cruze, I doubt it, but he should have never had access to a gun under existing law because of all his trouble in school. Everyone simply dropped the ball under existing law.

Well you are always talking about other men's penises

And we have the crime we have because it's what the fucking government wants. Why else do you think the gun laws we have aren't being enforced and the cops and the powers that be do little or nothing to stop the illegal flow of drugs through the poorest neighborhoods?

And I do not live in fear though it sure seems you are afraid of people who aren't criminals and will never commit any crimes

And FYI Lanza did not buy any of the guns he used he actually killed his mother and stole them.

And we have the crime we have because it's what the fucking government wants. Why else do you think the gun laws we have aren't being enforced and the cops and the powers that be do little or nothing to stop the illegal flow of drugs through the poorest neighborhoods?

Um, because they can't. We lock up 2 million people. We can't lock up people for merely having drugs or guns. You got to do a real crime to go to jail.

Um, because they can't. We lock up 2 million people. We can't lock up people for merely having drugs or guns. You got to do a real crime to go to jail.

We lock up the wrong fucking people.

And yes we can absolutely lock up people who violate gun laws.

It was done in Richmond VA and resulted in statistically significant reductions in crimes across the board.

We lock up the wrong fucking people.

No, we lock up too many people.

And yes we can absolutely lock up people who violate gun laws.

Well, no, you can't.

Let's take Cook County. Cook County Jail has a capacity of 9000. It has 100,000 people who will spend at least some time there in any given year. Most make bail, get probation, parole, pay a fine or have a lawyer fix it for them if they are white.

In any given year, the Chicago PD confiscates 5300 guns. Which means if you just lock up the 'Having a gun while not being white" criminals, you've already blown half your capacity. That assume no one in any of the other 130 municipalities in Cook County violate any gun laws or heavens forbid, commit REAL crimes.

We don't have the space to do that. We can, however, make it a lot harder for criminals to get guns.

It was done in Richmond VA and resulted in statistically significant reductions in crimes across the board.

Richmond still has the highest crime rates in the state of VA, and much higher than Chicago.

No, we lock up too many people.

Well, no, you can't.

Let's take Cook County. Cook County Jail has a capacity of 9000. It has 100,000 people who will spend at least some time there in any given year. Most make bail, get probation, parole, pay a fine or have a lawyer fix it for them if they are white.

In any given year, the Chicago PD confiscates 5300 guns. Which means if you just lock up the 'Having a gun while not being white" criminals, you've already blown half your capacity. That assume no one in any of the other 130 municipalities in Cook County violate any gun laws or heavens forbid, commit REAL crimes.

We don't have the space to do that. We can, however, make it a lot harder for criminals to get guns.

Richmond still has the highest crime rates in the state of VA, and much higher than Chicago.
Because they stopped the program that was enforcing gun laws in cooperation with the US Attorney's Office.

Enforce laws and reduce crime
Stop enforcing laws and increase crime.

So obviously, it wasn't working.

It worked just look at the numbers.

A statistically significant drop in crime.

But like I said before the government doesn't really want that because they need a fresh crop of slaves for their pals in the for profit prison system so they can keep getting those donations.

It worked just look at the numbers.

A statistically significant drop in crime.

Um, yeah, if you consider the highest crime rate sin the state a "drop".

Project Exile managed to do something truly amazing. It was so truly awful that it united gun rights advocates and Black leaders in opposition to it.

But other than that it was awful policy, which is why it was abandoned.

Um, yeah, if you consider the highest crime rate sin the state a "drop".

Project Exile managed to do something truly amazing. It was so truly awful that it united gun rights advocates and Black leaders in opposition to it.

But other than that it was awful policy, which is why it was abandoned.
It was a bullshit racism claim.

I grew up in an inner city shithole and the reality is the fucking government has abdicated control over entire sections of many major cities to drug dealers and criminals.

Only a naïve idiot like you thinks that keeping law abiding citizens from owning firearms will decrease crime in the inner cities.

The murder rate in these inner city shitholes like the one I grew up in is often 10 times the national average but you deny that too because you are not interested in actual facts

Forum List

Back