Ban This

"Did Polanski not have to run out of the country and will he not be prosecuted if he comes back? I think it's disgusting and that cocksucker should get everything that's coming to him. Also Goldberg is a fat stupid pompous gas bag who I'd like to punch in the face. But Polanski didn't get away with anything, he can never come back to America without going to prison because of what he did."

Aside from the Goldberg comments (she doesn't even deserve that much attention), I agree whole heartedly.

Last edited:
How many of those rapes were with a gun to the head?

Don't know. Why don't you enlighten us? And, how many of those rapes might have been prevented, had the perpetrator had a gun to his head?

I don't know either, which is why I asked you. You are trying to say that tens of thousands of rapes excuse gun crimes and yet if any of those rapes were committed with the help of a gun you must put them in the gun crime column as well.

Don't know. Why don't you enlighten us? And, how many of those rapes might have been prevented, had the perpetrator had a gun to his head?

I don't know either, which is why I asked you. You are trying to say that tens of thousands of rapes excuse gun crimes and yet if any of those rapes were committed with the help of a gun you must put them in the gun crime column as well.

I'm not trying to say anything "excuses" gun crimes. And, additionally, if any of those rapes were prevented with the help of a gun, it would be put in the gun crime column. Crime statistics involving guns include also instances in which guns are used to stop a perpetrator. For instances, gun homicides, whether the gun was used by a perpetrator of someone using it in defense against a perpetrator, are included in firearm homicide statistics. They don't differentiate between when the gun homicide was a result of the perpetrator being killed or, the victim being killed.

Ooorah..My 6 year daughter takes karate. I took Arnis for several years as a teenager. I believe in self defense to include arming one's self, especially women who are much smaller and weaker than men.

You make a very valid point about rape.

Were these legitimate rapes or just Gods will?

Why are people who claim to be Atheists so obsessed over insulting something that in their own mindset, never existed?

Take for example, UNICORNS. They do not exist.. I don't spend day and night obsessing over unicorns and then insulting any and everything to do with unicorns. It's completely illogical. Atheists make the case for the existence of God by their very obsession.

According to UN Rape statistics, in the United States in 2010, the number of rapes was 84,767.

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, in the United States in 2010, the number of homicides by firearms was 9,960.

http://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/statistics/Homicide/Homicides_by_firearms.xls

Must mean we need to ban penises. I mean, 84,767 rapes, compared to 9,960 homicides from firearms? Yeah...it's time to ban penises.

You idiot, you can't ban penises. Obviously we need to ban condoms.....

Rape at gunpoint is pretty rare, and usually only happens when it's a group rape. A lone assailant is not going to be readily and easily able to do the deed while successfully holding a gun to a victim's head. The likely result is going to be an accidental discharge, turning the whole thing into another murder.

The Offenders | RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network

The Criminal
The average age of a rapist is 31 years old.2
52% are white.2
22% of imprisoned rapists report that they are married.2
Juveniles accounted for 16% of forcible rape arrestees in 1995 and 17% of those arrested for other sex offenses.2
In 1 in 3 sexual assaults, the perpetrator was intoxicated — 30% with alcohol, 4% with drugs.3
In 2001, 11% of rapes involved the use of a weapon — 3% used a gun, 6% used a knife, and 2 % used another form of weapon.2 84% of victims reported the use of physical force only.2

According to UN Rape statistics, in the United States in 2010, the number of rapes was 84,767.

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, in the United States in 2010, the number of homicides by firearms was 9,960.

http://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/statistics/Homicide/Homicides_by_firearms.xls

Must mean we need to ban penises. I mean, 84,767 rapes, compared to 9,960 homicides from firearms? Yeah...it's time to ban penises.

You idiot, you can't ban penises. Obviously we need to ban condoms.....

You can't ban guns...either.

Rape at gunpoint is pretty rare, and usually only happens when it's a group rape. A lone assailant is not going to be readily and easily able to do the deed while successfully holding a gun to a victim's head. The likely result is going to be an accidental discharge, turning the whole thing into another murder.

Is that inside, personal knowledge, you whackjob, or do you have some stats to back up this pile of horse shit?

Never mind. Everyone with half a brain knows you're making shit up.

I wish the kindergartners would stay the fuck off this site. You guys are supremely annoying.

Is that inside, personal knowledge, you whackjob, or do you have some stats to back up this pile of horse shit?

I wish the kindergartners would stay the fuck off this site. You guys are supremely annoying.

Try referring to LadyGunSlinger's posting...idget. And, that you skip right over posts which would fulfill your demands, in order to make the demand when the information showing those stats follows the one you're responding to? You simply have no standing to be giving lectures about how kindergartners should stay off this site as a kindergartner is clearly infinitely superior in intelligence to you.

Try referring to LadyGunSlinger's posting...idget. And, that you skip right over posts which would fulfill your demands, in order to make the demand when the information showing those stats follows the one you're responding to? You simply have no standing to be giving lectures about how kindergartners should stay off this site as a kindergartner is clearly infinitely superior in intelligence to you.

I'm sure KG was talking to Ravi, CG.

Forum List

Back