Ban This

CrotchetyGeezer

I have a red pencil box.
Nov 3, 2012
Utah
According to UN Rape statistics, in the United States in 2010, the number of rapes was 84,767.

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, in the United States in 2010, the number of homicides by firearms was 9,960.

http://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/statistics/Homicide/Homicides_by_firearms.xls

Must mean we need to ban penises. I mean, 84,767 rapes, compared to 9,960 homicides from firearms? Yeah...it's time to ban penises.

I call shenanigans. The stats don't differentiate between rape and rape-rape.

Because one is conducted by members of the left's protected classes and is therefore okay.

...What? That may be one of the dumbest things you've ever said on here.

And I guess one of the reasons to vote Republican is if you're pro-rape. At least that's what their politicians keep telling me.

There are fewer firearms.

Not so sure about that.

There are 300 million legally own firearms in the U.S. and I think I read the other day that the population of the U.S. would be 315 million on January 1st.

Figure 50/50 gender split for simplicity sake and that is 157.5 million.

Last edited:

Because one is conducted by members of the left's protected classes and is therefore okay.

And I guess one of the reasons to vote Republican is if you're pro-rape. At least that's what their politicians keep telling me.
You need to get out more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NX_D0Bv9M0]The View's Whoopi Goldberg on Polanski 'It Wasn't Rape Rape' - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NX_D0Bv9M0]The View's Whoopi Goldberg on Polanski 'It Wasn't Rape Rape' - YouTube[/ame]

Did Polanski not have to run out of the country and will he not be prosecuted if he comes back? I think it's disgusting and that cocksucker should get everything that's coming to him. Also Goldberg is a fat stupid pompous gas bag who I'd like to punch in the face. But Polanski didn't get away with anything, he can never come back to America without going to prison because of what he did.

Suicide?

Assault with a deadly weapon?

Rape using a handgun?

Armed robbery?

Gunshot injury?

Gunshot causing brain injury?

Manslaughter?

you know, all the gun crimes other than homicide... Include all the stats geezer.

Illegal hunting?

Illegal possession of a firearm?

Did Polanski not have to run out of the country and will he not be prosecuted if he comes back? I think it's disgusting and that cocksucker should get everything that's coming to him. Also Goldberg is a fat stupid pompous gas bag who I'd like to punch in the face. But Polanski didn't get away with anything, he can never come back to America without going to prison because of what he did.
Then you got something right.

But that didn't mean he didn't have his defenders, as I claimed and then proved.

Further:

http://www.popcrunch.com/celebrities-support-polanski/

Last edited:

But that didn't mean he didn't have his defenders, as I claimed and then proved.

Further:

List of Celebrities Who Support Roman Polanski

Hitler still has supporters to this day, doesn't mean he got away with anything... well ultimately... but yeah I'm extremely conservative on sex offenders to the point I think our laws are too soft are sex offenders.

Further:

List of Celebrities Who Support Roman Polanski

Hitler still has supporters to this day, doesn't mean he got away with anything... well ultimately...
I never said he got away with anything. I said he had his supporters who excused his rape of a child. And I proved it.
...but yeah I'm extremely conservative on sex offenders to the point I think our laws are too soft are sex offenders.
:beer: I believe if you can't be responsible with your genitals, you shouldn't be able to continue using them.

Suicide?

Assault with a deadly weapon?

Rape using a handgun?

Armed robbery?

Gunshot injury?

Gunshot causing brain injury?

Manslaughter?

you know, all the gun crimes other than homicide... Include all the stats geezer.

Illegal hunting?

Illegal possession of a firearm?

What's your point? At this point in time, the left are using the deaths of these children as cause to try and ban higher capacity magazines and "assault weapons". They aren't using all the things you list above as cause to try and ban those things at this point in time. Whether you limit magazines or ban "assault weapons", this isn't going to stop all of the above that you list from happening. So, this only goes to demonstrate right here that large capacity magazines and "assault weapons" aren't your only goal for banning. We're talking about homicides at the moment because this is the justification being used to ban higher capacity magazines and "assault weapons". So, just admit that higher capacity magazines and "assault weapons" aren't the extent to which you want to go. That, they're only the tip of the iceberg and as soon as you get laws passed which ban high capacity magazines and "assault weapons", the next things on your to-do list will be any pistol, any rifle or any other firearm you believe may be able to be used to achieve those things you list above. Stop with the charade of pretending you only want to go after higher capacity magazines and "assault rifles" because it makes it easier for a shooter to kill a large number of people faster and just admit your goal is to ban all firearms.

Forum List

Back