Baltimore rioter slapped by mom on CNN

Give it a rest. She was afraid for her son's life.

Was she afraid for his life? According to her interview, she was angry. There is a huge difference.

He was a big boy in a riot, I think he could take punishment from his momma.

Make up your mind, was he a "big boy" who could take care of himself, or was he a helpless child prompting witless fear from his mother?

Obviously her parenting has been, shall we say, less than adequate if he thinks going out to a riot is a good way to spend his afternoon.

The mother took care of her kids problem, it won't hurt the kid, sorry but I am staying with the mother on this one.

The mother took care of her kids problem, it won't hurt the kid, sorry but I am staying with the mother on this one.

She "took care" of what? She beat her son senseless, all because she was afraid and couldn't control her emotions. She reacts to her own emotions by becoming violent against other people. It's no wonder her son was out there. She's the one who taught him to do the exact same thing.

She "took care" of what? She beat her son senseless, all because she was afraid and couldn't control her emotions. She reacts to her own emotions by becoming violent against other people. It's no wonder her son was out there. She's the one who taught him to do the exact same thing.
You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. My mom would have beat me senseless if she caught me doing something like that, not because she was afraid or couldn't control herself but because she had raised me better and I would have deserved it.

Sorry -- you blew this one. I guess you haven't spent much time around 15-19 year old boys, huh? He showed her the ultimate respect.

:wtf:

So you think that 15-19 boys either respect a person, or assault them? Really? That is so incredibly sexist it boggles my mind.

I love your penchant for reducto ad absurdium .... your ability to take anything to an extreme in an attempt to justify your position on the norm is disingenuous and intellectually dishonest.

I suggest you try to apply reality and reason to the ridiculous positions you assume ...

To which I can only reply .... unmitigated bullshit.

That is your opinion, I disagree.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. My mom would have beat me senseless if she caught me doing something like that, not because she was afraid or couldn't control herself but because she had raised me better and I would have deserved it.
Yep, and it would have worked.

I love your penchant for reducto ad absurdium

:lmao:

The irony is that you are misusing the concept of reducto ad absurdium.

You may be assured I am not ... in fact, you personify the concept.

:lmao:

Yes, you are. Because you're an ignorant moron. I should probably charge tuition, but I screw it, I'll school you for free.

Reducto ad Absurdum is a valid argument and rhetorical device, whereby an argument is refuted by continuing the line of reasoning to a point that produces an undesirable (rhetoric) or logically absurd conclusion. For example...

Phil: Religious freedom should always be the most important thing, and any time a law conflicts with religious freedom the law should be unenforceable.

Larry: So following your reasoning, a person who has a religious belief in human sacrifice should be exempt from murder charges. If you're not willing to agree with that, then your must abandon your argument.

Forum List

Back