Baltimore rioter slapped by mom on CNN

She stated she is the mother of 6. Single. Raising them alone. But from what little I could gather, she works. Hard to watch yer kids when you have a job to go to. She said sometimes she tries to lock him in the house but he is 16 and there isn't much she can do. I dunno. Don't care. She smacked him and maybe he learned something from it because now he is going to be ragged on all the time by his peers and homeys.
The problem I can't get over is seeing WOMEN coming out of that mall with their arms full of stolen goods.

So, having too many kids that you can't handle is an acceptable excuse for poor parenting? I do agree with one thing, he probably learned something from it. He learned that violence solves all your problems.
I don't know her circumstances and don't really care. She is but ONE person out of hundreds. Where were the other parents dragging their brats home? Oh. Wait. They were busy looting the mall. I still give her kudos for what she did. In front of cameras. So he can be ragged forever.

She stated she is the mother of 6. Single. Raising them alone. But from what little I could gather, she works. Hard to watch yer kids when you have a job to go to. She said sometimes she tries to lock him in the house but he is 16 and there isn't much she can do. I dunno. Don't care. She smacked him and maybe he learned something from it because now he is going to be ragged on all the time by his peers and homeys.
The problem I can't get over is seeing WOMEN coming out of that mall with their arms full of stolen goods.

So, having too many kids that you can't handle is an acceptable excuse for poor parenting? I do agree with one thing, he probably learned something from it. He learned that violence solves all your problems.
I don't know her circumstances and don't really care. She is but ONE person out of hundreds. Where were the other parents dragging their brats home? Oh. Wait. They were busy looting the mall. I still give her kudos for what she did. In front of cameras. So he can be ragged forever.

In other words, you give kudos to what caused the problem, because it gave you a good laugh to watch it on youtube.

Our country is truly fucked.

And while I am at it, she didn't ask to be called Mom of the Year. She saw her brat, went out there and smacked his ass and then the news hunted her down I'm presuming. She didn't do what she did thinking "gosh. I will be seen on TV!". She did what she did because he is her kid and he was doing wrong. So she went and fetched him and embarrassed him forever. Good.

In other words, you give kudos to what caused the problem, because it gave you a good laugh to watch it on youtube.

Our country is truly fucked.
I think it funny? I laughed? I watched it on youtube? Gosh. You sure know a lot of nothing. I give her kudos for doing what a mother does...she went and got her brat!
So fuck you and fuck you again for ASSuming.

I don't pay attention to fucktards that put words in my mouth and lie about what I post. Therefore, on iggie you go. You ain't worth my time.
Tard.

I give her kudos for doing what a mother does.

Mothers beat their children senseless? That's what mother's do?

No, mother's raise their children the correct way in the first place, so that they don't turn into teenage rioters.

She didn't do what she did thinking "gosh. I will be seen on TV!".

Wait, but you just said that you give her kudos because she did what she did while cameras were rolling and recording her actions. So make up your mind!

Except, you can't make up your mind. Because all your reactions and everything you're saying about this are purely emotional reactions. You can't be bothered to think it through.

Everyone is talking about how this woman is such a "great" mother for beating her son senseless for being out at the riots. But nobody is asking the right questions. Why was he out there in the first place? What kind of young man are you raising?

How can we condemn violence while praising violence against children?

violence.jpg

I only condemn violence against the innocent, not against the guilty. That kid earned a slap upside the head.

That he is being raised that way in the first place is the problem that led him to be out there. These riots are largely being perpetrated by teens and kids. The vast majority of people in Baltimore are angry and hurt by all of this. But they also need to take responsibility for the fact that many of them are raising a lost generation. This is all a massive failure of parenting.

Raised what way, without a father by a single mother on welfare? Yes, that's true, so what should we do about that? End welfare and take children away from mothers who can't afford to raise them.

Yes, that's true, so what should we do about that?

We? It's not the place of "we" to do anything about it. People need to be responsible for their own selves. Like this woman, for instance. She's raging mad because her son was at a riot. Whose the one who raised him to resort to violence? She is. If you don't want your children to be violent thugs, raise them better so they aren't violent thugs.

Yes, that's true, so what should we do about that?

We? It's not the place of "we" to do anything about it. People need to be responsible for their own selves. Like this woman, for instance. She's raging mad because her son was at a riot. Whose the one who raised him to resort to violence? She is. If you don't want your children to be violent thugs, raise them better so they aren't violent thugs.

Oh, so you want to end welfare? That would force them to be responsible for their own lives, don't you think?

Oh, so you want to end welfare? That would force them to be responsible for their own lives, don't you think?

I think you are obsessing over a tangent.

You're missing the point. The welfare state is the immediate cause of the pathologies you enumerated. I know you want to pretend there is no connection between them, but notice they occur only in Democrat constituencies in Democrat run cities. Illegitimacy is running around 70% among black children. Eliminate that and you eliminate the whole cascade of social problems on display in Baltimore.

If she was a responsible parent he wouldn't have been out there. My wife said she wouldn't have slapped him. She would have told the cops to shoot his looting ass. Talk about mom of the year lol.

Your wife tells you what to think?

The welfare state is the immediate cause of the pathologies you enumerated.

Well, no. By definition, it is not an immediate cause, and cannot be an immediate cause. It is, at best, an indirect contributing factor traversing dozens of causal loops. That is why it's a tangent for you to talk about it here.

Forum List

Back