Baltimore rioter slapped by mom on CNN

Holy toledo! This woman is MOM of the year! Go Mom. No way no how was she going to let him riot.

Awesome.

2814A69A00000578-3058476-A_Baltimore_mother_is_being_hailed_as_a_hero_after_a_video_of_he-m-57_1430195799027.jpg

If she was a responsible parent he wouldn't have been out there. My wife said she wouldn't have slapped him. She would have told the cops to shoot his looting ass. Talk about mom of the year lol.

WATCH Baltimore Rioter Slapped By Mom On News VIDEO
Good. There is no reason for a minor to be in the street rioting. Go home. Good on this mother for being a good and responsible parent.
However it is a problem of the Government not of this single Mom.
When people are dying hardly parents will save the bloody incident.
Your ideas?
The mom did the right thing, good for her. Now, the mom needs to explain to her son that this whole thing started due to the animalistic and barbaric acts of law enforcement. She should instruct him on the right way to protest, and to call attention to the "out-of-control" law in this country. Parents should teach their children to speak up and show disagreement when wrong is being done, but they should teach them that there's a right way and a wrong way to protest.

WATCH Baltimore Rioter Slapped By Mom On News VIDEO
Good. There is no reason for a minor to be in the street rioting. Go home. Good on this mother for being a good and responsible parent.
However it is a problem of the Government not of this single Mom.
When people are dying hardly parents will save the bloody incident.
Your ideas?
The mom did the right thing, good for her. Now, the mom needs to explain to her son that this whole thing started due to the animalistic and barbaric acts of law enforcement. She should instruct him on the right way to protest, and to call attention to the "out-of-control" law in this country. Parents should teach their children to speak up and show disagreement when wrong is being done, but they should teach them that there's a right way and a wrong way to protest.
Please remain seated while vehicle is in motion...did your mom ever teach you that?

Everyone is talking about how this woman is such a "great" mother for beating her son senseless for being out at the riots. But nobody is asking the right questions. Why was he out there in the first place? What kind of young man are you raising?

How can we condemn violence while praising violence against children?

violence.jpg

Everyone is talking about how this woman is such a "great" mother for beating her son senseless for being out at the riots. But nobody is asking the right questions. Why was he out there in the first place? What kind of young man are you raising?

violence.jpg
Really man? :cool:

Really man? :cool:

Did I fucking stutter? Parents are responsible for raising their children. Look at all these teenage thugs. You think it was some kind of magic that make them wake up a few days ago and decide to act like this? Maybe if this woman were raising her son right in the first place he would have never been out there.

She stated she is the mother of 6. Single. Raising them alone. But from what little I could gather, she works. Hard to watch yer kids when you have a job to go to. She said sometimes she tries to lock him in the house but he is 16 and there isn't much she can do. I dunno. Don't care. She smacked him and maybe he learned something from it because now he is going to be ragged on all the time by his peers and homeys.
The problem I can't get over is seeing WOMEN coming out of that mall with their arms full of stolen goods.

She stated she is the mother of 6. Single. Raising them alone. But from what little I could gather, she works. Hard to watch yer kids when you have a job to go to. She said sometimes she tries to lock him in the house but he is 16 and there isn't much she can do. I dunno. Don't care. She smacked him and maybe he learned something from it because now he is going to be ragged on all the time by his peers and homeys.
The problem I can't get over is seeing WOMEN coming out of that mall with their arms full of stolen goods.

So, having too many kids that you can't handle is an acceptable excuse for poor parenting? I do agree with one thing, he probably learned something from it. He learned that violence solves all your problems.

violence.jpg

I only condemn violence against the innocent, not against the guilty. That kid earned a slap upside the head.

violence.jpg

I only condemn violence against the innocent, not against the guilty. That kid earned a slap upside the head.

That he is being raised that way in the first place is the problem that led him to be out there. These riots are largely being perpetrated by teens and kids. The vast majority of people in Baltimore are angry and hurt by all of this. But they also need to take responsibility for the fact that many of them are raising a lost generation. This is all a massive failure of parenting.

Forum List

Back