Baltimore Police Shoot 13-Year-Old Holding Toy Gun

It's a never ending cycle of bullshit from the left.
You can deny blacks are targeted all you like, just like you can deny the evidence presented in that video. It's not like you can admit white privilege.

I don't deny that when blacks commit crimes disproportionately they are targeted by the police disproportionately by police. Only an idiot would suggest that cops shouldn't target the people committing most of the crimes.

However in THIS case , that isn't even relevant, as the police approached the boy b/c he was carrying what appeared to be a gun, which they absolutely would have done regardless of skin color.

It's a never ending cycle of bullshit from the left.
You can deny blacks are targeted all you like, just like you can deny the evidence presented in that video. It's not like you can admit white privilege.

I don't deny that when blacks commit crimes disproportionately they are targeted by the police disproportionately by police. Only an idiot would suggest that cops shouldn't target the people committing most of the crimes.

However in THIS case , that isn't even relevant, as the police approached the boy b/c he was carrying what appeared to be a gun, which they absolutely would have done regardless of skin color.
You're talking to a brick wall.

I expect the cops to shoot armed suspects that take off running, regardless of color. Blacks need to tell their kids to respect the cops, not look at them as blood thirsty executioners of blacks.

Forum List

Back