Baltimore Police Shoot 13-Year-Old Holding Toy Gun

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Thank God.....
The teen was wounded exactly one year after the funeral for Freddie Gray, whose death in police custody sparked national outrage.

A 13-year-old boy was shot and wounded by a Baltimore police officer Wednesday afternoon while holding what Police Commissioner Kevin Davis described as a “replica gun.”

The boy was being treated for wounds that Davis said were non-life threatening.

The teen was shot around 4 p.m. after two plainclothes intelligence officers in an unmarked car observed the boy with what appeared to be a gun, Davis said. The officers identified themselves as police, but the boy fled. Both officers pursued the boy on foot, police said.

Before yaw go hatin on me.....guess what? I'm on your side this time.....it is imperative that people of color sit down with our kids and tell them they will die if they're caught with plastic shit that looks like weapons...die. I think in this case the childs mother should be arrested for child endangerment and failure to tell her child these facts.

I want to thank the cop that shot this child for not killing her..thank you for saving her life. I'm not co signing onto cops killing unarmed minorities, but this is the deck we are handed and we must deal with it.

The "child" was not UNARMED.

Cop are judged on what they see and know in the moment....not in hindsight. That's supreme court law.

A BB gun these days looks EXACTLY LIKE a real gun.

So....if you are gonna portray yourself to LOOK like you are armed....then you are seen as armed.

13 year old "child"

357Magnum.jpg

Thank God.....
The teen was wounded exactly one year after the funeral for Freddie Gray, whose death in police custody sparked national outrage.

A 13-year-old boy was shot and wounded by a Baltimore police officer Wednesday afternoon while holding what Police Commissioner Kevin Davis described as a “replica gun.”

The teen was shot around 4 p.m. after two plainclothes intelligence officers in an unmarked car observed the boy with what appeared to be a gun, Davis said. The officers identified themselves as police, but the boy fled. Both officers pursued the boy on foot, police said.

Before yaw go hatin on me.....guess what? I'm on your side this time.....it is imperative that people of color sit down with our kids and tell them they will die if they're caught with plastic shit that looks like weapons...die. I think in this case the childs mother should be arrested for child endangerment and failure to tell her child these facts.

I want to thank the cop that shot this child for not killing her..thank you for saving her life. I'm not co signing onto cops killing unarmed minorities, but this is the deck we are handed and we must deal with it.

Yaw

LOL

Sho'nuff

• Banned

Cop are judged on what they see and know in the moment....not in hindsight. That's supreme court law.

So....if you are gonna portray yourself to LOOK like you are armed....then you are seen as armed.

Dude would you please please please do me a favor and pay attention to the shit I post. I'm on your side with this one....my comment about unarmed black men being gunned down by cops was just side not....this kid, this poor child was shot because of his ignorance and his parents failure to educate him and I aluded to those facts. You have got to learn to pick your battles with me, Buc-head!!, this ain't one of them....hate to disappoint ya!!

• Banned
For the first time in my life, I feel like shit...yes guys, shit....because like ants to a pile of shit, you neo nuts gather, not really paying attention to anything I said, but because you fucks love attacking nigga's, the comments come without paying attention to contextual facts....which is typical of neo nut sacs.....

Amen to this. How is everyone else supposed to know if what you have in your possession is real or not? Only you yourself know.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Thank God.....

Why did the kid run? According to what I've read the bb gun was a dead ringer for a REAL handgun (a Berretta to be specific) so that's a wash. the police have to stop the kid and ask him why he's carrying a handgun around, but why did he run?

But you're right, black parents need to start teaching their children better, as do ALL parents. My parents taught me, an I taught my kids, if a police officer asks you to stop, you stop and answer his/her questions, you don't run , and then no one has to later ask why you got shot....

Thank God.....

Why did the kid run? According to what I've read the bb gun was a dead ringer for a REAL handgun (a Berretta to be specific) so that's a wash. the police have to stop the kid and ask him why he's carrying a handgun around, but why did he run?

But you're right, black parents need to start teaching their children better, as do ALL parents. My parents taught me, an I taught my kids, if a police officer asks you to stop, you stop and answer his/her questions, you don't run , and then no one has to later ask why you got shot....

Agree on all levels, however, its almost as important for law enforcement to get to know the communities they serve....black kids are taught through visual teachings, things they see first hand not to trust cops, something we must change as a community and as a nation. Thus we have kids running and acting suspicious and kid/adult, if its black it has no limitations on age.

Thank God.....

Agree on all levels, however, its almost as important for law enforcement to get to know the communities they serve....black kids are taught through visual teachings, things they see first hand not to trust cops, something we must change as a community and as a nation. Thus we have kids running and acting suspicious and kid/adult, if its black it has no limitations on age.

Eh, this isn't even worth discussing b/c the core problem is obvious to anyone with a brain and yet if you even mention it you are labeled a racist an so the actual problem will never be solved.

Thank God.....

Stupid black parents need to stop telling their kids to fear cops and stuff like this would be even more rare than it already is. Instead of running and getting shot, he probably would have set the toy gun down and not been shot at all.

Black idiot parents instill paranoia into their children and shit like this is the result. But will y'all listen? Nope.

Stupid black parents need to stop telling their kids to fear cops and stuff like this would be even more rare than it already is.
Yeah, because cops don't target them on race, right.

And here we go...................

black boy carrying a real looking gun around runs when asked to stop by police gets shot an the cops are racists

It's a never ending cycle of bullshit from the left. They're dumb and can't connect dots. It's all about blacks being victims unless they are in many cases responsible for the way their children react to police officers. Then it's back to being the white racist cop's fault. Not their fault for instilling paranoia in them. Smh

Forum List

Back