Baltimore mayor says Trump should send federal assistance

Russians didn't help Obama did they?

There are so many treasonous liars who deliberately hid the fact that Obama is a homosexual with a man as a "wife" it is hard to account for all of them. Obama had plenty of help from those who did not want the American people to have THE TRUTH.

Obama

teenage coke whore
community hate hoax organizer
gay relationship with Don Young, church choirmaster
Don Young murdered "Chicago style"
Joan Rivers tells CNN Obama is gay
less than 2 months later Joan is dead in her doc's office
Paul Horner blogs extensively on the mountain of facts about Obama being gay
Paul Horner is then murdered

The TRUTH about Obama is that we got none. None from the media, including Fox. None from the Democrats. And, none from the GOP, despite the fact that the GOP OR was circulating a memo in 1996 Obama, featured speaker at the Dem convention, was a "gay communist."

What happened?

If you sell out and cover up 911, many traitors really really LOVE YOU....
Be careful Dairis Obama is still alive and might be looking for you BOO
“What no one wants to remember is that Russian collusion, if it happened at all, happened under Obama. . . . In reality the good old days when ISIS ruled the Middle East, Russia could invade the Ukraine, China steal the OPM data and the South China Sea and kill the entire CIA network in the Middle Kingdom were never that good. Neither Trump nor Brexit nor the Democratic party left wing sprang out of thin air. They sprouted from a crisis.”

Hmm, libs can't seem to let it go, even after three years of Mueller.

Dale is not in good shape
I don't cry much but talking to him and listening to his problems I had tears in my eyes
Please convey my best wishes. I have always considered him a friend, even when he scorched my butt good with his scathing rhetoric. And I know the rest of the old gang feels the same. God bless him!
I will But notice Kinetta and VH are silent
I expect they don't know. I am certain this news would sadden them if they knew.

Huh? What's with Dale?
Billy, this is probably better said on the inbox, but you have none, so...According to Ed, Dale Smith is in a very bad way, healthwise I assume. He and Ed are in touch. I expressed my concern and asked Ed to forward it for me.

Yes, good grief. Baltimore has received buckets of millions and millions in federal aid over the years. What did the city officials do with that money?

Democrats have a very hard time shining a light on their own failure and corruption. The mayor needs to go to his governor and fix their own mess.
How about republican Moscow Mitch allowing russians to invade our elections? What light do you traitors shine on that?
You want to explain how that was done? I'm listening GO_________
He refused to put a bill on the floor preventing russia and others to invade our election Big aluminum company in KY with Russian ties might have something to do with it
obama sat by and did nothing now what?
Obama let your moron Trump know Obama couldn't turn on a switch to protect 50 states ...Said watch out. Russians didn't help Obama did they?
Son you weren’t awake back then huh?

I don't cry much but talking to him and listening to his problems I had tears in my eyes
Please convey my best wishes. I have always considered him a friend, even when he scorched my butt good with his scathing rhetoric. And I know the rest of the old gang feels the same. God bless him!
I expect they don't know. I am certain this news would sadden them if they knew.

Huh? What's with Dale?
Billy, this is probably better said on the inbox, but you have none, so...According to Ed, Dale Smith is in a very bad way, healthwise I assume. He and Ed are in touch. I expressed my concern and asked Ed to forward it for me.

I'm sorry to hear that, and I do have an inbox. Dunno why it didn't show up for you.

Yes, good grief. Baltimore has received buckets of millions and millions in federal aid over the years. What did the city officials do with that money?
Cumming's Home Was Burglarized
He Lost $11 Mil In ART ??

His Home Caught Fire Last Month Too

Huh? What's with Dale?

I'm sorry to hear that, and I do have an inbox. Dunno why it didn't show up for you.

Huh? What's with Dale?

I cannot access your inbox. Maybe you have restrictions. I get a message denying access. Anyway, I usually have no use for it, but was sure you'd want to hear about Dale.

Huh? What's with Dale?

Huh? What's with Dale?

I cannot access your inbox. Maybe you have restrictions. I get a message denying access. Anyway, I usually have no use for it, but was sure you'd want to hear about Dale.
No luck again, billy. It doesn't matter. I have little use to contact you personally, but this seemed appropriate personal news.

Huh? What's with Dale?

Huh? What's with Dale?

No luck again, billy. It doesn't matter. I have little use to contact you personally, but this seemed appropriate personal news.

Roger that

pick up a weapon.
The greatest weapon is knowledge.

Get some.

I know more than you ever will.
You're a little black boy hiding behind your own racism. You aren't even willing to fight for what you believe.
If you ever grow some balls let me know.

You don't know shit. I've fought plenty. That's how I've come to know more about this issue than you ever will.

No, you're a liar, nothing more. Racist loser blacks like you need to blame every white man you've ever seen for anything that doesn't go how you want it to.
The only "fight" you've engaged in is trying to stay on the down low.

Is this all you got junior? Everything I say is supported. You are just running your mouth. Go brush your teeth chump.

Everything you say is "supported" by bullshit "sources" . I actually feel sorry for you, you live and breathe hatred and bitterness toward ANYONE who dares to challenge you on anything you say. At least you admitted to being on the down low, that's progress.

Be careful Dairis Obama is still alive and might be looking for you BOO

LOL!!!!

Holder decided not to prosecute a few cases, a few thousand cases, on the basis of the skin color of the victim.

He will pay for that, as will his closeted bigot of a boss....

As for me, they tried, and they whiffed, and they know it. They are afraid of me and my truth.

And this week, CBS’s Baltimore affiliate is being equally racist by reporting the truth: CBS Baltimore: By golly, our murder rate actually is higher than Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.

Murder Rate By Country

1. Honduras (90.4 per 100,000)

Baltimores murder rate is not higher than Honduras.

2. Venezuela (53.7 per 100,000)

Now shall we look at all the US cities with a higher rate?

5. Baltimore, MD
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .56
  • 10.6X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 342
4. Gary, IN
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .63
  • 11.9X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 48
3. St. Louis, MO
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .66
  • 12.5X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 205
2. Chester, PA
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .85
  • 16X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 29
1. East St. Louis, IL
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: 1.13
  • 21.3X U.S. Average
5. El Salvador (41.2 per 100,000)

7. Wilmington, DE
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .49
  • 9.2X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 35
6. Pine Bluff, AR
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .51
  • 9.6X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 22
6. Guatemala (39.9 per 100,000)

10. Baton Rouge, LA
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .39
  • 7.4X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 88
9. Detroit, MI
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .40
  • 7.5X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 268
8. New Orleans, LA
  • 7.5X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 157
Murder Rate By Country
Top 30 Highest Murder Rate Cities in the U.S. in 2019 - NeighborhoodScout

Quite the list you have there champ. But what the heck lets take a closer look at just a few of these cities.

Gary, IN Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson (Democrat)

St Louis, MO Mayor Lyda Krewson (Democrat)

Baltimore, MD Mayor Jack Young (Democrat)

Chester, PA Mayor Thaddeus Kirkland (Democrat)

East St. Louis, IL Mayor Robert Eastern III (Democrat)

….You're Welcome, dumbass.

You would think a republican could actually win an election in these cities if democrats were so terrible.

You would think a republican could actually win an election in these cities if democrats were so terrible

Big cities are where the "on the dole" majority rules. Add up government emplyees and welfare queens and make sure to give the homeless $10 on election day, and Dems can't lose... Once you get a "critical mass" on the most addictive substance known, there really is no known cure...

Most addictive substances

1. government check
2. heroin/opium
3/ cocaine/crack

And this week, CBS’s Baltimore affiliate is being equally racist by reporting the truth: CBS Baltimore: By golly, our murder rate actually is higher than Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.

Murder Rate By Country

1. Honduras (90.4 per 100,000)

Baltimores murder rate is not higher than Honduras.

2. Venezuela (53.7 per 100,000)

5. Baltimore, MD
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .56
  • 10.6X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 342
4. Gary, IN
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .63
  • 11.9X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 48
3. St. Louis, MO
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .66
  • 12.5X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 205
2. Chester, PA
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .85
  • 16X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 29
1. East St. Louis, IL
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: 1.13
  • 21.3X U.S. Average
5. El Salvador (41.2 per 100,000)

7. Wilmington, DE
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .49
  • 9.2X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 35
6. Pine Bluff, AR
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .51
  • 9.6X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 22
6. Guatemala (39.9 per 100,000)

10. Baton Rouge, LA
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .39
  • 7.4X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 88
9. Detroit, MI
  • 7.5X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 268
8. New Orleans, LA
  • 7.5X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 157
Murder Rate By Country
Top 30 Highest Murder Rate Cities in the U.S. in 2019 - NeighborhoodScout

Quite the list you have there champ. But what the heck lets take a closer look at just a few of these cities.

Gary, IN Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson (Democrat)

St Louis, MO Mayor Lyda Krewson (Democrat)

Baltimore, MD Mayor Jack Young (Democrat)

Chester, PA Mayor Thaddeus Kirkland (Democrat)

East St. Louis, IL Mayor Robert Eastern III (Democrat)

….You're Welcome, dumbass.

You would think a republican could actually win an election in these cities if democrats were so terrible.

Promising free stuff and bullshit tends to cloud the mind.

Forum List

Back