Baltimore Mayor Gives an Alternative Suggestion to decrease gun violence

Old Man Grumbles

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2019
Colorado, USA
During a Sunday speech at an anti-gun violence rally, Mayor Bernard "Jack" Young — who took office after Catherine Pugh resigned in May amid scandal — advocated organized fights as a means to solve disputes without using weapons.

"There's mediation. If they wanna really settle them, we can have them down at the Civic Center, put a boxing ring up, and let them go and box it out," Young told WBAL.

Baltimore mayor, at anti-gun rally, suggests boxing matches could settle 'beef'

Now why didn't anyone think of this sooner? I'm sure all the bad guys and girls will jump at the chance to "box it out"

:abgg2q.jpg:

During a Sunday speech at an anti-gun violence rally, Mayor Bernard "Jack" Young — who took office after Catherine Pugh resigned in May amid scandal — advocated organized fights as a means to solve disputes without using weapons.

"There's mediation. If they wanna really settle them, we can have them down at the Civic Center, put a boxing ring up, and let them go and box it out," Young told WBAL.

Now why didn't anyone think of this sooner? I'm sure all the bad guys and girls will jump at the chance to "box it out"

That would require gang members to train for their up-coming bouts, which would require them to spend a lot of time doing something other than criminal shit.

It is actually a good idea, but I can't imagine it being executed.

Great idea..... and then there will be a shooting outside the arena after the boxing matches.

Best way to decrease gun violence in the big city shitholes???

Send the Neggras back to Africa.

As crazy as it sounds, that idea might actually take root in the gang world.

Why not make it a truly effective anti-crime policy . . . hire a few of these guys for the other corner.

untitled3.png

Forum List

Back