Baltimore mayor announces taxpayer-funded defense fund for illegal immigrants

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
Here we go again, Democrats at work trying to keep illegals in this country.

On top of this, they added a Judicial Watch footnote:

Baltimore prosecutors ordered staff not to charge illegal immigrants w/ non-violent crimes b/c they could be deported.

So what do they consider non-violent crimes? An illegal driving around drunk? We don't even let American citizens get away with that. Refusing to turn down their music or making other nosies in violation of city ordinances? How would you like to live next door to that? Maybe just dumping their garbage cans in the street is okay too.

My sig is entirely accurate.

Baltimore mayor announces taxpayer-funded defense fund for illegal immigrants | American Military News

If the illegals kill or rape an American can we throw the mayor in prison as an accessory to the crime?

I'm assuming by the funds given, Baltimore has solved all their other problems: poverty, race relations, crime, city services. What a great place Baltimore must be to live.

If the illegals kill or rape an American can we throw the mayor in prison as an accessory to the crime?

I'm assuming by the funds given, Baltimore has solved all their other problems: poverty, race relations, crime, city services. What a great place Baltimore must be to live.

Last I heard it was on fire and there was rampant looting.

I'm glad the city is setting up the fund. I believe those that can not afford a lawyer should be provided a public defender, no matter what the crime. Both ICE and the IRS need to learn to honor the full rights of citizens. Innocent until proven guilty shouldn't be twisted around by these organizations.

Looking the other way and not prosecuting minor crimes is a whole other matter. Baltimore prosecutors are looking for trouble on this one.

Last edited:
Who will pick our tomatoes if the illegals are gone?!

The lazy, no good, wastes of flesh and oxygen collecting welfare and SNAP. You tie the receipt of those programs to working those jobs "No American citizen will do". They can choose to either work or starve. Either way Society wins.

I'm sure this is the way many Democrat cities are run. Here in Cleveland, the Mayor had the council pass a 1.5 million dollar dirt bike park. Why a dirt bike park? Because the Mayor's grandson got busted riding his dirt bike in the street a few times.

The city can't afford to replace their retiring police officers, and some of their police cars have over 100,000 miles. That might not be impressive, but considering they almost never leave the city lines, it's a lot of miles.

This very same grandson got busted last year for illegally carrying a concealed gun, pot and a scale. He was very worried because it might have interfered with that gravy job his grandfather got him at the Water Department. Not to fear though, his grandson got a slap on the hand and time served (I think one night) for his crimes.

The Mayor's family troubles didn't stop there though. His great grandson also got busted for carrying an illegal firearm. That's not so bad until you consider his grandson was only 14 years old. The Mayor was quoted saying his family is like any other in Cleveland; they need to protect themselves too! Well......maybe if you didn't spend that money on a dirt bike park and instead, put it to more law enforcement, your grandson would be protected without his gun!

Mind you, this was all just before his reelection which he won. But the Democrats tell us they are the most intelligent among us.

I'm sure this is the way many Democrat cities are run. Here in Cleveland, the Mayor had the council pass a 1.5 million dollar dirt bike park. Why a dirt bike park? Because the Mayor's grandson got busted riding his dirt bike in the street a few times.

The city can't afford to replace their retiring police officers, and some of their police cars have over 100,000 miles. That might not be impressive, but considering they almost never leave the city lines, it's a lot of miles.

This very same grandson got busted last year for illegally carrying a concealed gun, pot and a scale. He was very worried because it might have interfered with that gravy job his grandfather got him at the Water Department. Not to fear though, his grandson got a slap on the hand and time served (I think one night) for his crimes.

The Mayor's family troubles didn't stop there though. His great grandson also got busted for carrying an illegal firearm. That's not so bad until you consider his grandson was only 14 years old. The Mayor was quoted saying his family is like any other in Cleveland; they need to protect themselves too! Well......maybe if you didn't spend that money on a dirt bike park and instead, put it to more law enforcement, your grandson would be protected without his gun!

Mind you, this was all just before his reelection which he won. But the Democrats tell us they are the most intelligent among us.

Holy corruption batman.

Both ICE and the IRS need to learn to honor the full rights of citizens.

Ummm, I hate to break it to you, but illegals are not citizens. That' s why they're illegals.

The thing is by letting them get away with breaking laws, they are getting better treatment from the government than native born Americans are. I'm sure many Americans would love to drive around drunk knowing nothing will happen to them.

Forum List

Back