Baltimore is why GOP needs to go into poor neighborhoods and hear all voices

When the gop can resin ate with the poor I's the day these libs in Baltimore and local and state govs will be no more.
My county is doing fine without a single GOP politician, and I don't see any being elected any time soon.

The only reason why we are stable right now and haven't collapsed is due to the GOP taking over the house of Congress and now Senate. The GOP is here whether you want to accept it or not. ;)
Lol, the GOP is nowhere in my county, even if it might be a few miles away in DC.

If they are apart of the federal governement they make decisions that affect you whether you want them to or not. The question is do they need to adjust their policy's more? If yes, then they need to hear minority voices. Period. We know the libs don't give a shit.
The Feds can't even fill potholes in their roads, and won't compensate if they damage your tires. Doesn't matter the administration, GOP or Dems, as the state or county has to take the strain for failed Fed programs.

The GOP economics and social policies benefit everybody who it touches.
Wait just a minute there Slick. this IS GOP policy in action! Texas GOP Sen. Ted Cruz and GOP presidential candidate is arguing that the Second Amendment includes a right to revolt against government tyranny!

"The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution isn't for just protecting hunting rights, and it's not only to safeguard your right to target practice. It is a Constitutional right to protect your children, your family, your home, our lives, and to serve as the ultimate check against governmental tyranny -- for the protection of liberty"
- Ted Cruz

Wait just a minute there Slick. this IS GOP policy in action! Texas GOP Sen. Ted Cruz and GOP presidential candidate is arguing that the Second Amendment includes a right to revolt against government tyranny!

"The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution isn't for just protecting hunting rights, and it's not only to safeguard your right to target practice. It is a Constitutional right to protect your children, your family, your home, our lives, and to serve as the ultimate check against governmental tyranny -- for the protection of liberty"
- Ted Cruz

The GOP policy that they have gotten away from is smaller Gov, which is meant to not intrude on the bill of rights or the constitution. We agree. This is why i say the GOP policy of getting out of your way and give you more money by lowering taxes, and regulations that prevent jobs, and prosperity.

However, there are serious problem with a free market economy, which I'm for, and to not allow someone the option to pay a premium to purchase healthcare due to something like a preexisting condition, which they cannot control and isn't like gay rights, so it doesn't impeed the private insurance carriers religious beliefs, isn't a free market.

I also have a huge issue with big businesses micromanaging employees and bringing and hoarding money instead of rewarding their employees, however, during this recession I can understand it as a good business decision; especially with Obamacare creating costing them so much and with so much unknown about everything. I'm an owner I'd do the same and am doing the same.

I'm saying GOP needs to stick to their fonding principles of staying out of the people ways. I'm also saying reach out to the local poorest communities and you will find that you can further free them from the bondage of slavery the libs have had them in for over 50 years by showing them and educating them on how a much better life full of prosperity is within reach. They just have to take it.

Edit: You might have been making the point about the right to rebuke and fight the government for the people and by the people Lincoln said and as our Constitution says, however, we aren't there and these people are impeding on others rights like business owners and hurting the safety of other free Americans with rights. Your rights end where mine begin.

This is why I'm looking at this as purely economic and social issues.

Last edited:
When the gop can resin ate with the poor I's the day these libs in Baltimore and local and state govs will be no more.
My county is doing fine without a single GOP politician, and I don't see any being elected any time soon.

The only reason why we are stable right now and haven't collapsed is due to the GOP taking over the house of Congress and now Senate. The GOP is here whether you want to accept it or not. ;)
Lol, the GOP is nowhere in my county, even if it might be a few miles away in DC.

If they are apart of the federal governement they make decisions that affect you whether you want them to or not. The question is do they need to adjust their policy's more? If yes, then they need to hear minority voices. Period. We know the libs don't give a shit.
The Feds can't even fill potholes in their roads, and won't compensate if they damage your tires. Doesn't matter the administration, GOP or Dems, as the state or county has to take the strain for failed Fed programs.

John Kasich is finally getting all the road work done in Ohio, when the previous lib strickland let it all go due to not enough tax payers and raising taxes so much. It's amazing seeing what a good GOP leader can do right in your own neighborhood and see it where ever you drive.

lol, so fine. rioting, lootings, are just so so fine and we should thank those Democrats

If we're lucky we might get to see some more rampaging in more cities. At least they are in cities RUN BY DEMOCRTS...heheheh

You're reality is a little warped child

SNIP:
altimore Mayor: The Recorded Words From My Mouth Were “Mischaracterized” by Media (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, April 27, 2015, 7:37 PM

Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake blames media for accurately reporting her words from her mouth.
Evidently, she’s never heard of YouTube.

Democratic leadership at its finest.

A Freddie Gray protester hurls a guard rail through a store window last night in Baltimore.

all of it here:
Baltimore Mayor The Recorded Words From My Mouth Were Mischaracterized by Media Video The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
The GOP economics and social policies benefit everybody who it touches. However, if you don't allow it to touch minorities by not listening to them and adjusting policy's to advocate to them you get this - A Riot.

This has nothing to do with the police and the victim. What you see is a product of not just this President, but a century of bad economic and social policies.

493.jpg

BINGO

SNIP:
Sheriff David Clarke: Failed Liberal Policies Behind Ferguson, Baltimore Riots (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, April 27, 2015, 5:46 PM

Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke dropped a bomb on FOX News today.
The popular sheriff blamed failed liberal policies for today’s rioting in Baltimore and Ferguson last fall.

“The thing is, like Baltimore, like Ferguson, like New York and very many other areas where failed liberal government policies have led to high unemployment, chronic poverty, failing schools. This is what besets the Baltimore area. Ninety percent of the homicide victims in the Baltimore area are black as are ninety percent of the suspects. Thatt’s the bigger problem than Freddie Gray.”

Via Your World:

ALL of it here:
Sheriff David Clarke Failed Liberal Policies Behind Ferguson Baltimore Riots Video The Gateway Pundit

Exactly my point. This next election for us to win the Presidency we need to reach these voters. It's in the best interest of this country and the other 600,000 peaceful people protecting their families in their homes in Baltimore.

The left has their claws into people pretty deep. It's hard to convince people that making some changes in their lives is the answer when the left has them convinced that they are helpless victims who are entitled to be taken care of. Even though people know they aren't happy living on the liberal plantation, it will be a tough sell to make them understand that waiting for more from government is a dead end and doing more on their own is the secret to freedom. When Romney went to the NAACP and talked about this very thing, he was blasted by liberals for not discussing anything that mattered to poor blacks. The very people who are supposed to care about minorities don't want to waste time talking about education and jobs. It's sad and until they change their way of thinking, it will be impossible for anyone to get a positive message to the ones who need it most.

When people reach a breaking point like this you'd be surprised what new things they will try and listen to. There's hope.
Bullshit. People are rioting because they want to riot and think they can get away with it. Look at Ferguson. SEveral investigations cleared the officer and established that Brown was in fact an out of control thug trying to hurt the officer. Did that stop anyone? No. The thug's own parents are trying to horn in on the gravy train and are suing the city and the police department claiming...shit, who knows. It's irrelevant. Even the Justice Dept couldnt find any wrongdoing in the incident, and you know they examined every iota of evidence looking for it.

No, these are the "gimme" people in action. What do they want? More. When do they want it? Now. They dont give a shit about GOP policies and half of them are felons so can't vote anyway.

When you can go out and get these things these riotors and looters are taking anyday of the week, because you have something called income or a job to be more basic, why would you feel the need to expose yourself to peaceful people on the street, police and make a really stupid uneducated decision to loot? You wouldn't. The people that have jobs are disciplined or educated and some just educated even though unemployed. Hence my point.
Why would you want a job, which entails responsibility, when the gov't will give it to you free with no responsibilty, leaving you plenty of time to riot with your peeps?

Black people are far too valuable as a scapegoat to the GOP to even pretend to give a fuck about them.

- Ted Cruz

Bravo ... Let's get to it then.
If they want to fight ... Well let's fight.

If throwing rocks works ... Give them some more rocks.
If they want to step it up and go to guns ... Airdrop some firearms and ammo in there.

My guess is the thieving pigs will go home when it comes to nut-cutting time.

Last edited:

lol, so fine. rioting, lootings, are just so so fine and we should thank those Democrats

If we're lucky we might get to see some more rampaging in more cities. At least they are in cities RUN BY DEMOCRTS...heheheh

You're reality is a little warped child

SNIP:
altimore Mayor: The Recorded Words From My Mouth Were “Mischaracterized” by Media (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, April 27, 2015, 7:37 PM

Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake blames media for accurately reporting her words from her mouth.
Evidently, she’s never heard of YouTube.

Democratic leadership at its finest.

A Freddie Gray protester hurls a guard rail through a store window last night in Baltimore.

all of it here:
Baltimore Mayor The Recorded Words From My Mouth Were Mischaracterized by Media Video The Gateway Pundit
Where I live has under 100,000 people and a reasonably high median income, there are certainly no riots coming soon, it is out of the rioters price range.

I'd love to see a Republican presence in minority communities

Be a place where people can go for jobs, training opportunities, job networking

If people got their jobs through Republicans, they would vote Republican forever. But we know Republicans won't do that

- Ted Cruz

Bravo ... Let's get to it then.
If they want to fight ... Well let's fight.

If throwing rocks works ... Give them some more rocks.
If they want to step it up and go to guns ... Airdrop some firearms and ammo in there.

My guess is the thieving pigs will go home when it comes to nut-cutting time.

Ask yourself, why haven't the NRA pushed selling them guns?
Could it be that since they have the guts to go against an armed para-military police force with nothing but bricks, armed with guns they might actually exercise Cruz's 2nd amendment solution?

Ask yourself, why haven't the NRA pushed selling them guns?
Could it be that since they have the guts to go against an armed para-military police force with nothing but bricks, armed with guns they might actually exercise Cruz's 2nd amendment solution?

Who gives a shit about the NRA ... I support giving them guns now.
We don't need a thumbs up from Teddy either ... He didn't write the Constitution nor the Second Amendment therein.

If they have the guts ... Let's get it on.
Screw the police ... They are hamstrung by the CareBear public and politicians.
If they got the guts ... Arm them ... And we will see where it all goes.

The GOP economics and social policies benefit everybody who it touches. However, if you don't allow it to touch minorities by not listening to them and adjusting policy's to advocate to them you get this - A Riot.

This has nothing to do with the police and the victim. What you see is a product of not just this President, but a century of bad economic and social policies.

Republican economic and social policies don't even help the demographics that the party demagogues to. Don't you remember the 2000's?

If people got their jobs through Republicans, they would vote Republican forever. But we know Republicans won't do that

You mean like Ferguson?

Oh wait that does not fit the far left mantra..

You mean like Ferguson?

Oh wait that does not fit the far left mantra..
What did Republicans ever do for Ferguson other than ridicule it?

Forum List

Back