Baltimore is why GOP needs to go into poor neighborhoods and hear all voices

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
The GOP economics and social policies benefit everybody who it touches. However, if you don't allow it to touch minorities by not listening to them and adjusting policy's to advocate to them you get this - A Riot.

This has nothing to do with the police and the victim. What you see is a product of not just this President, but a century of bad economic and social policies.

Damn, I did it all wrong..Nest time I'll not work my fingers to the bone making a living...Not being halted by legal matters, racism, sexism and stigmas of social activities..
I should have never rebuilt my life after each divorce and not rested on the shoulders of the govt...

The GOP economics and social policies benefit everybody who it touches. However, if you don't allow it to touch minorities by not listening to them and adjusting policy's to advocate to them you get this - A Riot.

This has nothing to do with the police and the victim. What you see is a product of not just this President, but a century of bad economic and social policies.

Hasn't the Dem party been in close contact with these folks for years? What a fine job they've done of elevating and educating the poor minorities. We all know that these rioters likely support Obama and this is how he's influenced them. Al Sharpton also has their attention and has for years. What we are seeing is the result of that.

You talk about economic policies. Just how has that affected the people out there rioting? Why do so many people manage to make their way just fine and some don't? I say it's because too many have just made stupid decisions and trust the government to help them out of it. This is what happens when parents don't teach their children responsibility because they were never taught that. We've poured so much money into education, housing, welfare and other programs and yet the problem gets worse.

At what point will the left admit that the way they have been helping some people for decades is the root cause of this?

• Banned

Hasn't the Dem party been in close contact with these folks for years? What a fine job they've done of elevating and educating the poor minorities. We all know that these rioters likely support Obama and this is how he's influenced them. Al Sharpton also has their attention and has for years. What we are seeing is the result of that.

You talk about economic policies. Just how has that affected the people out there rioting? Why do so many people manage to make their way just fine and some don't? I say it's because too many have just made stupid decisions and trust the government to help them out of it. This is what happens when parents don't teach their children responsibility because they were never taught that. We've poured so much money into education, housing, welfare and other programs and yet the problem gets worse.

At what point will the left admit that the way they have been helping some people for decades is the root cause of this?

Exactly my point. This next election for us to win the Presidency we need to reach these voters. It's in the best interest of this country and the other 600,000 peaceful people protecting their families in their homes in Baltimore.

Exactly my point. This next election for us to win the Presidency we need to reach these voters. It's in the best interest of this country and the other 600,000 peaceful people protecting their families in their homes in Baltimore.

The left has their claws into people pretty deep. It's hard to convince people that making some changes in their lives is the answer when the left has them convinced that they are helpless victims who are entitled to be taken care of. Even though people know they aren't happy living on the liberal plantation, it will be a tough sell to make them understand that waiting for more from government is a dead end and doing more on their own is the secret to freedom. When Romney went to the NAACP and talked about this very thing, he was blasted by liberals for not discussing anything that mattered to poor blacks. The very people who are supposed to care about minorities don't want to waste time talking about education and jobs. It's sad and until they change their way of thinking, it will be impossible for anyone to get a positive message to the ones who need it most.

When I watch liberal news, the right is so vilified that too many believe the Republicans really are rich white greedy people who don't care. Never mind that it's so far from the truth.

I see blacks ridiculed when they don't support Democrats.

I think it would be good if the liberal media would just once be reasonable and actually listen to a black Republican. Of course, some would rather than their dependents don't get any big ideas about leaving the plantation and becoming successful like millions of other minorities. Maybe we can make them realize that being called an Uncle Tom or puppet by liberals is a good thing.

Last edited:

The left has their claws into people pretty deep. It's hard to convince people that making some changes in their lives is the answer when the left has them convinced that they are helpless victims who are entitled to be taken care of. Even though people know they aren't happy living on the liberal plantation, it will be a tough sell to make them understand that waiting for more from government is a dead end and doing more on their own is the secret to freedom. When Romney went to the NAACP and talked about this very thing, he was blasted by liberals for not discussing anything that mattered to poor blacks. The very people who are supposed to care about minorities don't want to waste time talking about education and jobs. It's sad and until they change their way of thinking, it will be impossible for anyone to get a positive message to the ones who need it most.

When people reach a breaking point like this you'd be surprised what new things they will try and listen to. There's hope.

When people reach a breaking point like this you'd be surprised what new things they will try and listen to. There's hope.
Bullshit. People are rioting because they want to riot and think they can get away with it. Look at Ferguson. SEveral investigations cleared the officer and established that Brown was in fact an out of control thug trying to hurt the officer. Did that stop anyone? No. The thug's own parents are trying to horn in on the gravy train and are suing the city and the police department claiming...shit, who knows. It's irrelevant. Even the Justice Dept couldnt find any wrongdoing in the incident, and you know they examined every iota of evidence looking for it.

No, these are the "gimme" people in action. What do they want? More. When do they want it? Now. They dont give a shit about GOP policies and half of them are felons so can't vote anyway.

When the gop can resin ate with the poor I's the day these libs in Baltimore and local and state govs will be no more.
My county is doing fine without a single GOP politician, and I don't see any being elected any time soon.

The only reason why we are stable right now and haven't collapsed is due to the GOP taking over the house of Congress and now Senate. The GOP is here whether you want to accept it or not. ;)

Bullshit. People are rioting because they want to riot and think they can get away with it. Look at Ferguson. SEveral investigations cleared the officer and established that Brown was in fact an out of control thug trying to hurt the officer. Did that stop anyone? No. The thug's own parents are trying to horn in on the gravy train and are suing the city and the police department claiming...shit, who knows. It's irrelevant. Even the Justice Dept couldnt find any wrongdoing in the incident, and you know they examined every iota of evidence looking for it.

No, these are the "gimme" people in action. What do they want? More. When do they want it? Now. They dont give a shit about GOP policies and half of them are felons so can't vote anyway.

When you can go out and get these things these riotors and looters are taking anyday of the week, because you have something called income or a job to be more basic, why would you feel the need to expose yourself to peaceful people on the street, police and make a really stupid uneducated decision to loot? You wouldn't. The people that have jobs are disciplined or educated and some just educated even though unemployed. Hence my point.

Last edited:
When the gop can resin ate with the poor I's the day these libs in Baltimore and local and state govs will be no more.
My county is doing fine without a single GOP politician, and I don't see any being elected any time soon.

The only reason why we are stable right now and haven't collapsed is due to the GOP taking over the house of Congress and now Senate. The GOP is here whether you want to accept it or not. ;)
Lol, the GOP is nowhere in my county, even if it might be a few miles away in DC.

Lol, the GOP is nowhere in my county, even if it might be a few miles away in DC.

If they are apart of the federal governement they make decisions that affect you whether you want them to or not. The question is do they need to adjust their policy's more? If yes, then they need to hear minority voices. Period. We know the libs don't give a shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back