Baltimore cop drags black teen out of his home without a warrant: ‘That don’t matter’

There are a number of things that arent legal. And none of them were done here.

They made false arrests and you keep trying to tell everyone its ok because they meant well

I think you should go hang out at the downtown Baltimore bus station on Friday at midnight to prove that city is safe for tourists....have somebody lend you an expensive looking wristwatch to wear.

(ClosedCaption is currently vigorously searching the Internet before he answers my question regarding warrantless searches before he tries to answer me. Haha....he's dumb....he doesn't know)

Search ClosedCaption search!!!!! The answers are out there!!!

images-19.jpeg

The cops cant enter you home without a warrant. No crime was committed and as proof the police said the arrest charges were phony.

Do you have anything else? Or are you just going to keep saying they were right because they felt they were right?

They cant??? Ever???

Are we talking about this situation or do you want to write a short story that justifies it but doesnt apply to this situation?

There are a number of things that arent legal. And none of them were done here.

They made false arrests and you keep trying to tell everyone its ok because they meant well

I think you should go hang out at the downtown Baltimore bus station on Friday at midnight to prove that city is safe for tourists....have somebody lend you an expensive looking wristwatch to wear.

How safe the bus stop is doesnt have anything to do with this situation. Nice try tho...you gave it your best shot

Forum List

Back