Ball-less Trump couldn't even face Comey to fire him

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
Or was it just because Trump was in such a rush that Trump fired Comey not only not face to face- but by sending a letter to where Comey wasn't even at?

Compare that to Michael Flynn?

Trump knew Flynn had lied to him- and was a potential security risk- for 18 days- before asking for his resignation.

But Comey- who Trump had praised for his professionalism- Trump fired- not face to face, not asking for a resignation like Flynn- but by sending a messenger to deliver a letter to his desk- not him.

Classless- and ball-less.

Our President.

What is he trying to hide?

Are we talking about the same Comey you liberals loathed and hated only a week ago? WTF even your own rank and file can't keep up with your flip flops.

FBI sources now confirming that Comey was fired because he wouldn't end Russia investigation.

lol, apparently Captain Obvious has been in contact with the FBI.

Are we talking about the same Comey you liberals loathed and hated only a week ago? WTF even your own rank and file can't keep up with your flip flops.
I am talking about the Comey our President was praising in October- and didn't have the balls to fire him in person this week.

You are correct. He should have fired him face to face. As to the presence or absence of Trump balls? I will leave that to you.

I am talking about the Comey our President was praising in October- and didn't have the balls to fire him in person this week.

I'm talking about the left's flip flops and lack of integrity.

Forum List

Back