'Bali 9' Chan and Sukumaran to die soon

I hope those poor souls get released.

I hope all their victims come back to life - but it isn't going to happen

whose "victims" I live in an area where anyone can buy drugs----I don't. People who DECIDE to take drugs are their
own victims

Police confirm death driver under influence of LSD The Jakarta Post

and the secondary victims.

People killed and injured for a dealer's profits.

I'm happy to report, the Australian drug murderers' final appeal has been rejected so they're as good as dead.

Death of anyone is never a cause for happiness or celebration.

whose "victims" I live in an area where anyone can buy drugs----I don't. People who DECIDE to take drugs are their
own victims

I'm happy to report, the Australian drug murderers' final appeal has been rejected so they're as good as dead.

Given their capture has saved many lives, it is in this case.
The execution method should be an overdose in a squalid public toilet.

own victims

how do you figure that their capture will save lives? If there are people desperate to get drugs in Indonesia----
they will find a way. Why is drug addiction a problem
in Indonesia?

own victims

how do you figure that their capture will save lives? If there are people desperate to get drugs in Indonesia----
in Indonesia?

Sorry, I forget there were mindless fucking idiots without a bastard clue on the boards.
One common problem with drugs is the addicts often die.
If you get rid of the drug dealers, less feeble minded idiots will be fooled into taking drugs, so fewer people will be killed.
Indonesia has a small drug problem, but these Australian bastards were trying to murder other Australians. Australia should thank us, and pay for the bullets.

own victims

in Indonesia?

Sorry, I forget there were mindless fucking idiots without a bastard clue on the boards.
If you get rid of the drug dealers, less feeble minded idiots will be fooled into taking drugs, so fewer people will be killed.
Indonesia has a small drug problem, but these Australian bastards were trying to murder other Australians. Australia should thank us, and pay for the bullets.

addicts sometimes die for all kinds of reasons but I have never come across a drug seller who FORCED people to
take the stuff. I have been offered drugs many times----
I just said "no" There is no end to the supply lines----if Indonesia has a drug problem----killing the suppliers will not
end it

in Indonesia?

addicts sometimes die for all kinds of reasons but I have never come across a drug seller who FORCED people to
I just said "no" There is no end to the supply lines----if Indonesia has a drug problem----killing the suppliers will not
end it
Not Indonesia's drug problem, they were trying to murder Australians.
I'm sorry you're too stupid to work that out.

Oh good------Freddie imagines that there is no drug problem in Indonesia how magical

in Indonesia?

end it

If it was Australians whose lives were at risk then let the Australians decide whether they are OK with the death penalty or not.

in Indonesia?

end it

If it was Australians whose lives were at risk then let the Australians decide whether they are OK with the death penalty or not.
Australians died in the Bali bombings but hardly a peep out of Australia when we killed those bastards.
Your murderers have killed more than the bombers managed, but you want them alive because they're Australian mass murderers.
Nope - they can fuck off and die.

in Indonesia?

end it

Australians died in the Bali bombings but hardly a peep out of Australia when we killed those bastards.
Your murderers have killed more than the bombers managed, but you want them alive because they're Australian mass murderers.

the attack on Bali was an example of the filth of islam-----
the meccaist dogs targeted Christians and hindus----because the meccaist dogs worship a fucking rapist pig

in Indonesia?

end it

Hey, they didn't get caught in Australia.

They should have thought this out better; hang their asses and support prices!

in Indonesia?

end it

Boss, I love Australia but I am not Australian.

Anyway, you keep changing your logic back and forth.

in Indonesia?

end it

Hey, they didn't get caught in Australia.

They should have thought this out better; hang their asses and support prices!

Your perspective seems to be a perspective of someone who profits from the drug trade. I am sorry but our decision of executing a human being should not be based on that.

From a practical point of view, harsh laws like these are needed to support prices.

Do I think drugs should be illegal?

No.

Do I feel sorry for people who tried to make an easy buck trafficking LETHAL drugs?

Not one bit.

They knew the rules when they played the game.

Your perspective seems to be a perspective of someone who profits from the drug trade. I am sorry but our decision of executing a human being should not be based on that.

OK - They're bastards.
Shoot them.

Good news.
The trash is going to be taken out.

Prasetyo Two Oz Drug Offenders to Be Executed Next - The Jakarta Globe

Jakarta. Two Australian citizens are next in line to be executed for drug offenses in Indonesia, the attorney general said on Monday, in a move likely to strain ties between the neighbors.

Myuran Sukumaran, 33, and Andrew Chan, 31, are among eight prisoners due to be executed after President Joko Widodo rejected their clemency pleas last month, in the latest of a string of death sentences for drug offenders, including foreigners.

“We have heard that many Australians support the execution and it is one of the things that pushes us to feel we are not making a mistake,” Attorney General H.M. Prasetyo told a news conference in Jakarta.

No mistake, mate - get rid of the murdering bastards.
Bill Australia for the bullets and, if the Australian ambassador wants to go home, he can sit on a barbie and toast his shrimp.

Fuck off and die, murderers.

own victims

in Indonesia?

Australia doesn't thank you, and will hate you for all eternity.
Alan Jones on Q A Bali Nine question gets broadcaster fired up

The question prompted Jones’s most passionate response of the evening.
“Well, what can you say? It’s barbaric. It’s absolutely barbaric,” Jones said.
“To think that you justify punishment by murder — statutory murder — means quite frankly that the barbarians are at the gate.”

in Indonesia?

end it

Indonesia/ns hate Australia/ns and are cheering on Dodo and Co to slaughter the Aussie boys, ...so Indonesia/ns will just have to put up with the consequences of their barbarity.
The Karma God will make Indonesia pay more than once for these atrocities...as the Karma God made Japan pay.

Jakarta etc are flooded...
The Karma God is already making them pay.

No Cookies The Courier-Mail

Jakarta floods kill one, 6000 displaced

13 dead 40 000 displaced in floods in Indonesia s North Sulawesi - CNN.com

13 dead, 40,000 displaced in floods in Indonesia's North Sulawesi

No one much in Australia seems to care about Indonesia/ns anymore.
..and in many quarters the hatred of Indonesia/ns is white hot now that they're going to execution-shred/torture to death the Aussie boys Chan and Sukumaran.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back