'Bali 9' Chan and Sukumaran to die soon

I had more in mind East Timor.

Australian Scott Rush changes Bali jails

Bali Nine drug courier Scott Rush was transferred out of his home for the past nine years, Kerobokan prison, late on Tuesday at his own request.
Rush, 28, is the second of the drug couriers to be moved out of Kerobokan, but he will not join Renae Lawrence at her prison, instead moving to Karangasem in Bali’s far east.
Sources inside the prison say that Rush has at times used drugs while inside prison, and the move may be an attempt to reduce the temptation.
Kerobokan prison is awash with drugs, particularly crystal methamphetamine and heroin, with the trade controlled by local gangs.

Bali Nine drug courier Scott Rush was transferred out of his home for the past nine years, Kerobokan prison, late on Tuesday at his own request.
Rush, 28, is the second of the drug couriers to be moved out of Kerobokan, but he will not join Renae Lawrence at her prison, instead moving to Karangasem in Bali’s far east.
Sources inside the prison say that Rush has at times used drugs while inside prison, and the move may be an attempt to reduce the temptation.
Kerobokan prison is awash with drugs, particularly crystal methamphetamine and heroin, with the trade controlled by local gangs.

But you fail to comment on the fact he's still a drug puddled moron, even after escaping a well deserved firing squad.
It seems Australians have a serious problem with hard drugs.
You should thank us for helping you clean your dog shit up.

But you fail to comment on the fact he's still a drug puddled moron, even after escaping a well deserved firing squad.

One would likely need to be bombed out on drugs to put up with prison, especially in Indonesia.
'Rancid rice and two prawn heads' they were feeding Schapelle Corby when she was first arrested.
They put Scott Rush and an African kid in the 'Tomb"...a concrete tomb just big enough for them to be side by side...as torture for something.
They were both on death row then, not sure if the African kid was one of those execution-shredded so the last president could look like a tough guy when he was accused by some in Indonesia of being 'soft'.

Indonesia delays executions as search continues for AirAsia plane

Mr Prasetyo said the reason for the postponement was a Supreme Court ruling from 2013 that allowed those facing execution to submit more than one application for judicial review in their case, as long as new evidence had emerged.
One of the convicted murderers, Gunawan Santoso, found out from the media that he was on the execution list and managed to contact his lawyer on Christmas Day to organise a last-minute judicial review. Two of the drug dealers also lodged applications on December 15. Their cases are due to be heard in the new year.
"Once we are notified that the convict wants to submit a judicial review, it can't be refused. That's the problem," Mr Prasetyo said. "This is to do with someone's life: once you are executed there is no way of getting it back."
However, the reprieve may be temporary: the attorney-general said government was determined to continue with executions in the new year.
"It's not that we're in doubt. Once all the conditions are fulfilled, we will continue with the executions. That's our determination."

He wanted to talk to the Supreme Court in the new year to find a "solution" to the problem of multiple judicial reviews.

He said his department only followed the rules as laid down in the law: "Prosecutors are just the executors; don't get that wrong. We only carry out the final sentence after the whole judicial process is complete."

#####

Bunkum!
Their blood will be on Joko's hands, HE refused to grant them clemency.
HE will be the one getting the blame...along with all his cohorts, and the Muslim Organisations etc that are cheering him on.

'Rancid rice and two prawn heads' they were feeding Schapelle Corby when she was first arrested.

Please link to your claim.

The Schapelle Corby Case Indonesian Judicial Scandal

"For the past eight months, Corby was forced to share a cramped, rat-infested room with seven other women. A recent visitor to Corby reported that the daily ration of food consists of a rancid bowl of rice with one or two prawn heads. She also reported that the squat toilet in the room was blocked, creating an overpowering stench. Prisoners are forced to prepare their food adjacent to this toilet. There is no such thing as a hot shower."

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2015/01/08/pm-won-t-risk-indonesia-ties-for-bali-nine.html

PM won't risk Indonesia ties for Bali Nine

Prime Minister Tony Abbott says Australia is doing all it can to help two Bali Nine members facing the death penalty in Indonesia. But he has cautioned that it would be 'foolish' to jeopardise diplomatic ties with the country's closest neighbour.

#####

No it wouldn't...it'd be great idea...then Indonesia might get out of its head the idea that Australia is its 'boot-licker', 'patsy', and 'doormat'.

Anyway Abbott and his govt have made their decision, and Joko-Indonesia will now execution-shred Chan and Sukumaran without so much as a whimper of outrage and revenge from Australia.
Pathetic.

Myuran's mum is crying...at the terror Muslim-Indonesia is inflicting on her family and her.
http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/bali-nine-drug-runner-myuran-sukumaran-loses-final-clemency-bid-and-awaits-the-firing-squad/story-fnh81fz8-1227177610144

Bali Nine drug runner Myuran Sukumaran loses final clemency bid and awaits the firing squad

ONE of two young Australians on death row in Indonesia has lost his final bid for Presidential clemency and is now tipped to face the firing squad.
Myuran Sukumaran’s clemency plea has been rejected, in a decision bound to send shock waves through Bali’s Kerobokan jail.

The decision follows President Widodo — Jokowi, as he is popularly known — declaring that none of the 64 drug convicts on death row would get clemency from him and officials announcing plans for executions to be undertaken in 2015.

At that time, both told in chilling detail of their fears of the firing squad and of their desperate wish to live and their hopes for the future as reformed and repentant young men.

Jokowi said that death penalty was not his desire, but it was the court’s decision.

#####

Bunkum!
His name is on the 'death letters'!

A copy of the rejection letter — which removes almost all legal obstacles for the Bali Nine drug runner’s execution — was hand-delivered to the Denpasar court and prosecutions service this afternoon as well as the jail governor.

The letter ... being handed over to a Kerobokan jail official. Picture: Lukman S. Bintoro. Source: Supplied

#####

Laughter all around by the Indonesian officials.

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/bali-nine-drug-runner-myuran-sukumaran-loses-final-clemency-bid-and-awaits-the-firing-squad/story-fnh81fz8-1227177610144

Please link to your claim.

The Schapelle Corby Case Indonesian Judicial Scandal

"For the past eight months, Corby was forced to share a cramped, rat-infested room with seven other women. A recent visitor to Corby reported that the daily ration of food consists of a rancid bowl of rice with one or two prawn heads. She also reported that the squat toilet in the room was blocked, creating an overpowering stench. Prisoners are forced to prepare their food adjacent to this toilet. There is no such thing as a hot shower."

Hot shower?? It's Bali...min temp 30oC!!!

What nonsense. Drug runners get what they deserve in Asia. TUFF!!!

And no: I don't ADVOCATE the death penalty, but I won't be losing any sleep over the deaths of a couple of drug running crims!!

Greg

Indonesia delays executions as search continues for AirAsia plane

Mr Prasetyo said the reason for the postponement was a Supreme Court ruling from 2013 that allowed those facing execution to submit more than one application for judicial review in their case, as long as new evidence had emerged.
One of the convicted murderers, Gunawan Santoso, found out from the media that he was on the execution list and managed to contact his lawyer on Christmas Day to organise a last-minute judicial review. Two of the drug dealers also lodged applications on December 15. Their cases are due to be heard in the new year.
"Once we are notified that the convict wants to submit a judicial review, it can't be refused. That's the problem," Mr Prasetyo said. "This is to do with someone's life: once you are executed there is no way of getting it back."
However, the reprieve may be temporary: the attorney-general said government was determined to continue with executions in the new year.
"It's not that we're in doubt. Once all the conditions are fulfilled, we will continue with the executions. That's our determination."

He wanted to talk to the Supreme Court in the new year to find a "solution" to the problem of multiple judicial reviews.

He said his department only followed the rules as laid down in the law: "Prosecutors are just the executors; don't get that wrong. We only carry out the final sentence after the whole judicial process is complete."

#####

Bunkum!
Their blood will be on Joko's hands, HE refused to grant them clemency.
HE will be the one getting the blame...along with all his cohorts, and the Muslim Organisations etc that are cheering him on.

Their "blood" will be on their own heads. How many would have died had they continued to supply drugs to Oz??

Stuff them!!

Greg

I would prefer that you use that excrement for something useful...like some sort of a "work for your food" scheme. But I understand if you consider them worthless dogshit. OK: I am not in favour of executing them, so I am open to alternatives./

Greg

I would prefer that you use that excrement for something useful...like some sort of a "work for your food" scheme. But I understand if you consider them worthless dogshit. OK: I am not in favour of executing them, so I am open to alternatives./

Greg

They did wrong...at age 21 and 22.
They tried to smuggle drugs out of Indonesia and into Australia...bad crime.
The father of one of the "Bali9" drug smugglers, Scott Rush...contacted his lawyer who contacted the AFP fed cops to have them stop his son Scott from travelling to Bali as he thought he might be going to do something wrong.
What did the AFP cops do? dobbed the Bali 9 in to Indonesia, knowing they faced execution-shredding if convicted...totally outside the AFP's charter.
"Cops"...baaah!

The alternatives for Chan and Sukumaran who have just been condemned to die for certain by Joko Dodo Indonesian President and his cohorts including the "Muslim Organisations"[Australia gave them billions etc after the tsunami...ungrateful obviously]...should be;

long prison sentence, then deportation to Australia...in the spirit of "friendship between nations".

long prison sentence, then deportation to Australia...in the spirit of "friendship between nations".

Short prison sentence, death then deportation to Australia...in the spirit of "friendship between nations", saving your people from their drugs.

can someone explain to me why people from Australia ---do stuff with drugs in Indonesia??? So far I get the impression
that the issue is "bringing the stuff in...." It is not clear to
me from where it is---brought. Obviously if people find
it profitable to smuggle it IN----then Indonesia has a problem
with people who WANT drugs. ------is that the case? Anyone know how the Australian smugglers obtain it?

Greg

They did wrong...at age 21 and 22.
They tried to smuggle drugs out of Indonesia and into Australia...bad crime.
The father of one of the "Bali9" drug smugglers, Scott Rush...contacted his lawyer who contacted the AFP fed cops to have them stop his son Scott from travelling to Bali as he thought he might be going to do something wrong.
What did the AFP cops do? dobbed the Bali 9 in to Indonesia, knowing they faced execution-shredding if convicted...totally outside the AFP's charter.
"Cops"...baaah!

The alternatives for Chan and Sukumaran who have just been condemned to die for certain by Joko Dodo Indonesian President and his cohorts including the "Muslim Organisations"[Australia gave them billions etc after the tsunami...ungrateful obviously]...should be;

Yes; but I still won't lose any sleep over the scum!! One does not give aid with ANY expectation of a return..especially not special treatment under the Law of the land!!

Greg

can someone explain to me why people from Australia ---do stuff with drugs in Indonesia??? So far I get the impression
that the issue is "bringing the stuff in...." It is not clear to
me from where it is---brought. Obviously if people find
it profitable to smuggle it IN----then Indonesia has a problem
with people who WANT drugs. ------is that the case? Anyone know how the Australian smugglers obtain it?

Indonesia has a lot of corruption; historic reasons. Those who are fighting their own corruption don't really want to be bothered with foreign crims; commit a crime there and one is stuffed...unless one meets a corrupt official...who is being fought by the authorities. Must be a lose lose situation for all crims.

Greg

Forum List

Back