'Bali 9' Chan and Sukumaran to die soon

bianco

VIP Member
Aug 23, 2013
Sydney, Australia
The link has disappeared from the internet...'funny' about that!
It was there just before Christmas 2014.

www.theage.com.au/world/indonesias-mixed-messages-on-fate-of-drug-traffickers-on...

White aprons will be hung carefully around their necks, with red targets positioned over their chests. They will be offered blindfolds, and asked if they would like to stand, sit or lie down.

Then their hearts will be riddled with judicially sanctioned bullets until they are dead.

Indonesia's method of execution has not changed since a decree signed by its first president in 1964. The enthusiasm with which it is applied has waxed and waned over the 50 years since, but from his early talk,

the seventh President, Joko Widodo, seems likely to be one of the more bloodthirsty.

Australia must exact very severe revenge on Indonesia for this.

Jokowi has made it clear.
Murdering bastard drug dealers who kill for profit are fucked, with no hope of some lefty fuck faced drug puddled twat getting them off.
Tough shit.

They're dead, and good riddance to bad rubbish.

I have two kids, so every drug dealing killer they get rid of is one less chance of my kids being exposed to drugs.
Fuck the bastard drug dealers.

As a note - if I noticed a drug dealer at an airport, even knowing they would get executed for their crimes, I would make sure the authorities got them.

These bastards ruin lives and kill for profit - fuck them.

Indofred,

And if your children were to get involved in drug smuggling/drug dealing...for love, for partying at concerts, conned by the 'wrong crowd', etc?

I hope they aren't that stupid and greedy.
I'll make bloody sure they know right from wrong, unlike your drug killer (soon to be dead) bastards.

Indofred,

And if your children were to get involved in drug smuggling/drug dealing...for love, for partying at concerts, conned by the 'wrong crowd', etc?

By the way - why do you support murdering bastards ahead of their victims?

These people, in their quest for profit, will have murdered a few, and destroyed a lot of lives.
Tough shit.

I support prison sentences only for drug smugglers/drug dealers, whose sins are great.
Indofred,

I hope they aren't that stupid and greedy.
I'll make bloody sure they know right from wrong, unlike your drug killer (soon to be dead) bastards.

That's what all parents hope for.
They teach their kids right from wrong, but things can still go badly.

Here is Sukumaran's mother, and his sister and brother...

40m 17sec along [click on a drag timer]

Murdering bastard drug dealers who kill for profit are fucked, with no hope of some lefty fuck faced drug puddled twat getting them off.
Tough shit.

So this is you?

Shelling a Vietnamese fishing boat for TV news, or shredding the torsos of Australian drug runners will go down a treat with Indonesian voters, particularly if the folk next door are enraged. Snubbing mercy pleas by Tony Abbott will damage relations between the neighbours but do Jokowi's image at home no harm at all.

Tough shit.

So this is you?

Shelling a Vietnamese fishing boat for TV news, or shredding the torsos of Australian drug runners will go down a treat with Indonesian voters, particularly if the folk next door are enraged. Snubbing mercy pleas by Tony Abbott will damage relations between the neighbours but do Jokowi's image at home no harm at all.

You make it sound as if the Indonesian navy killed the Vietnamese fishermen.
In fact, they were arrested for illegal fishing, and the empty boat destroyed later.
It's a pity your brain is so weak, you have to resort to distortions in order to make your argument sound reasonable.

As for executing murderers, I really don't see a problem.

Here is Sukumaran's mother, and his sister and brother...

Excellent.
You can post pictures of the funeral when the murderers have been shot.
I wonder if the prison service will let me film them begging for their cowardly lives as they piss themselves, waiting for the bullets.
Perhaps in the moment between the bang and the impacts, they can reflect on the people they killed, and the families they destroyed.

Fuck them.

Tough shit.

So this is you?

You make it sound as if the Indonesian navy killed the Vietnamese fishermen.
In fact, they were arrested for illegal fishing, and the empty boat destroyed later.
It's a pity your brain is so weak, you have to resort to distortions in order to make your argument sound reasonable.

As for executing murderers, I really don't see a problem.

I didn't write it.

What's going on is crystal clear;
Australian-Indonesian relations threatened by executions - On Line Opinion - 22 12 2014

Australians could die cruelly so Indonesia's new president looks macho.

Druggies aren't the only ones to take the brunt of Jokowi's determination to prove he's really Rambo in batik.

Curiously terrorism doesn't get the same brutal treatment. Jokowi has spoken publicly about taking "softer religious and cultural approaches" as these were better tools in eradicating terrorism than the "security approach". He declined to elaborate.

Indonesian executions are horrific. In 2008 Catholic priest Charlie Burrows supported two Nigerians facing a midnight firing squad in Central Java. He later told a Constitutional Court challenge to the death penalty that the men bled and moaned for seven minutes after being shot from a metre away by a dozen policemen armed with assault rifles.
The hooded drug traffickers had been tied to crucifixes with car inner tubes. A target had been put over their hearts by a doctor (presumably breaking the Hippocratic Oath) who did not pronounce them dead till ten minutes after the gunfire ceased.
A Sydney Morning Herald report of Father Burrows' testimony quoted the priest saying: "I think it is cruel, the torture."

A Sydney Morning Herald report of Father Burrows' testimony quoted the priest saying: "I think it is cruel, the torture."

Tell me, how many families go through torture because of bastard drug dealers.
?
How many families have been smashed apart by these bastards?
How many people has their greed for easy money killed?

A dozen bullets will generally kill instantly, so you're talking shit and they're getting off easily, more than their victims get.
As for relations with Oz, we did you lot a favour, pal. Thank us nicely, and offer to pay for the bullets.

As for the moron who wrote the bullshit in your link.

Duncan Graham is a Perth journalist who now lives in Indonesia in winter and New Zealand in summer.

A man who doesn't spend any time in Australia, but enjoys Indonesia's hospitality in the good weather, writes a pile of shit for morons to believe.
If it's that bad here, what's that silly fucker living here for?

By the way, he's also breaking his visa rules, so I may have to forward his bullshit to immigration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to put some reality into this.

Heroin overdose prevalence correlates consequences and interventions Resource NDARC - National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre

There are approximately 74,000 dependent heroin users in Australia. Opioid overdose was responsible for 737 deaths in Australia in 1998. The death rate from opioid overdose more than doubled from 38.3 to 87.1 per 1,000,000 adults between 1989 and 1998. It is estimated that there are between 12,000 and 21,000 non- fatal overdoses in Australia annually.

There we have it - these drug dealing murderers contribute to about 1,000 dead people per year, 74,000 damaged families, god knows how much crime committed by addicts to fund their weak minded stupidity, and the massive drain on health services, looking after overdoses, when they should be saving normal people.

That's what these soon to be dead bastards are part of, so they deserve to die.

A poster complains about the murderers getting what they deserve, but totally fails the thousands of people these bastards destroy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back