Bailouts could cost U.S. $23 trillion

More good news for all of us Americans...

Now let's see if the leftys that bitched about Bush spending too much come to bitch about Obama....

Bailouts could cost U.S. $23 trillion - Eamon Javers - POLITICO.com

I knew the right was going to put this on Obama. I KNEW IT!

Sorry, started on Bush's watch:

One Penny Sheet » Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $9 Trillion video

And it is the right that doesn't want to audit the Federal Reserve. They are private for profit bankers who own this country. In fact, they own a lot of Democrats too.

I'm hoping Kevin Kennedy finds this. He was telling me that the Fed didn't spend $9 trillion. He said they were "off balance tranactions blablabla." and I'll bet you anything that Federal Reserve spending is going to get thrown on OUR DEBT!

So we should abolish the Federal Reserve. Take it back from the bankers who took it over in 1913. We don't need them. Oh but then KMAN will start telling us why the government can't handle this and its better in private bankers hands.

KMAN, you aren't very bright.

Sealy it wasn't even Kevin who was explaining the Fed's operations to you, it was gonegolfin.

You know practically nothing of which you speak about regarding these kinds of economic matters, you've proven it already by continuining on with your uninformed nonsense.

Gonegolfin tried to explain things to you, and you write it off as "blah blah" because you don't understand it, therefore you think it's a bunch of bullshit.

Ask him for the Sesame Street version so you can understand it better, maybe he'll actually oblige.

New Topics

Forum List

Back