Bad weekend

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I didn't leave the board or anything. Saturday night, my wife (age 31) had a heart attack. I have been in the hospital just about all my free time since then. She is home now, and the doctors expect her to recover fully. However, she's on bed rest, and I'll be doing a lot to keep her healthy. So if you don't see me on here too much the next couple of weeks, that's why.

Jeff

Jeff, I don't know what to say. All of our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope she has a fast and full recovery.

Hang in there, bud. You only become stronger when facing adversity.

Jeez Jeff, that's rough! you know our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!! hang in there buddy!

Jeff, as jim and jannen have said, I am at a loss for words. This comes very unexpected so early in life and makes us all feel a little helpless. All I can say is you and your wife will be in my thoughts and prayers. Even though she does not know us, please wish her a speedy and complete recovery.

Eric

P.S. I know we are far from you, but if there is anything we can do to help, please do not hesitate to ask.

God Bless!

AS Eric said..if you need anything..please ask. I am very sorry to hear about your wife, but pray that she recovers fully. God Bless.

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for the words of concern. It's really humbling to know that even though I've never met any of you before that many are praying for Angela's health.
Anyway, she has been home for six days now, and everything is going well. She is actually getting a little bit of cabin fever! We are going to see her doctor (general practitioner) today, and we'll get to see the cardiologist on the 25th. But her health is fine, all things considered.
They said that the reason for the heart attack was that she has a natural narrowing of one of her coronary arteries, and that artery spasmed and cut off circulation. So there was some brusing, but no permanent damage. And the doctor says that she'll "live to a ripe old age."

See you guys around!

That's good news Jeff! glad to hear of it and glad to see you back!!!!!

Forum List

Back