CDZ Bad People Can Muck Up Your Life!

AdvancingTime

Feb 8, 2015
When it comes to important life skills being able to read people rates right up near the top. The ability or knack of being able to avoid those who will by merely being around you bring you down can not be underestimated. Many kinds of "bad people" exist, the thing they have in common is how disruptive they can be to our lives.

Muck is a noun that means;dirt, rubbish, or waste matter. Synonyms include, dirt, grime, filth, mud, slime, mess, crud, and gunk. When used as a verb in an informal way such as (muck up) it can refer to mishandling a job or situation or to spoil something such as an opportunity.

The piece below delves into some of the ways to recognize these people before they get into your inner circle and play havoc with your life. I'm not trying to sound negative, but my experience has been these people are everywhere and many of them are dressed as professionals.

http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2016/04/bad-people-can-muck-up-your-life.html

EVERY time I have tried a "liberal" approach to dealing with people it has blown up in my face. Very few are as good as their word. You don't win at poker by sharing the pot.

When it comes to important life skills being able to read people rates right up near the top. The ability or knack of being able to avoid those who will by merely being around you bring you down can not be underestimated. Many kinds of "bad people" exist, the thing they have in common is how disruptive they can be to our lives.

Muck is a noun that means;dirt, rubbish, or waste matter. Synonyms include, dirt, grime, filth, mud, slime, mess, crud, and gunk. When used as a verb in an informal way such as (muck up) it can refer to mishandling a job or situation or to spoil something such as an opportunity.

The piece below delves into some of the ways to recognize these people before they get into your inner circle and play havoc with your life. I'm not trying to sound negative, but my experience has been these people are everywhere and many of them are dressed as professionals.

http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2016/04/bad-people-can-muck-up-your-life.html
And this is why I have very few people in my "inner circle". Oh, wait there is only one, my spouse. Everyone else has, ultimatly, disappointed and/or "mucked-up" my life, and that includes family, they are the worst.

From the blog cited:

"Politicians can [often be 'big talkers,'] promising change and good while in reality they are often just trying to squelch their lust for power. The world is full of these self serving public servants that once in office they quickly forget the pledges they have made."

No surprise therefore why there is an "anti insider/establishment" movement. Of course, that's not new either.

Forum List

Back