Bad news for Dimwitocrats

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
The day of the old white guy is done. That's all democrats have, old whities. Call them the Cream of Wheat party.

this HTML class. Value is http://mobile.nytime

All the youth is on the republican side. Rubio rising. It looks like the dimwits shot their wad on the black guy and thought that was all they had to do forever more.

The day of the old white guy is done. That's all democrats have, old whities. Call them the Cream of Wheat party.

All the youth is on the republican side. Rubio rising. It looks like the dimwits shot their wad on the black guy and thought that was all they had to do forever more.
and they all look like slave owners, especially Charlie Crisp. I can just vision him in 19th century attire.

It's New York Times. Easy to find

The Cream of Wheat party is going to have to double up on their Metamucil if grandma Hillary is the best they can crap out.

I remember an old man once told me that everything will change tomorrow.

i pray to god and saint peter that we get a very white male as the dem. nominee. thats assurance that blacks wont be rushing to the polls to vote,like a 1/2 price day at KFC.

i actually want O'Malley to win, at least he is too white to win.
I'm voting for Col Sanders in the primary then drop him like a hot rock. I did like his....
colonel-sanders.png

Affordable
Chicken
Act

I'm voting for Col Sanders in the primary then drop him like a hot rock. I did like his....
colonel-sanders.png

Affordable
Chicken
Act
the 65 million who voted for bambi actually think hes alive and working at the main office. then again, Obama supporters actually think that there is only one Ronald McDonald running around doing commercials.

colonel-sanders.png

Affordable
Chicken
Act
the 65 million who voted for bambi actually think hes alive and working at the main office. then again, Obama supporters actually think that there is only one Ronald McDonald running around doing commercials.
You know the woman is SO senile maybe we should put her in the home and tell her it's the White House. Nurses are used to dealing with that.

Tickle Me Elmo could run as a demorat and automactically get 45% of the vote, pretty much the brainlessness of this nation if Hillary ran for President.

Hillary with negative coattails is my call. I'm getting sick and tired of a Democratic party that in two attempts couldn't find someone less sleazy than Scott (Gov. FL) and the Jacksonville mayor's race is a thrill too. Lenny Curry the king of sleaze vs. Alvin Brown D who even looks a bit like his cartoon namesake. I am seriously considering voting for the Chipmunk who I am fairly certain only refrains from picking his nose in public because he never mastered that skill.

Forum List

Back