Bad Math: Trump Budget Off By $2 Trillion

You pulled a number out of your ass.

Nope. I linked it. If you have a link with different figures, please feel free to post it.

Your link doesn't say Reagan increased the debt to 65% of GDP.

..which adds an additional explanation of why you believe in voodoo economics. You are blind, as well.

Here you go, moron.

View attachment 128715

Federal Debt: Total Public Debt as Percent of Gross Domestic Product

Yep! Same chart as mine. The National debt begins to rise from 35% when Reagan cut taxes, and did not start going down until the Clinton administration in about 1992, when it had reached 65% of the GNP.

Yep! Same chart as mine.

Yes, your inability to read is obvious with my chart.

The National debt begins to rise from 35% when Reagan cut taxes

It was 30.8% when Reagan took office, 49.6% when he left.

Didn't you say it rose to 65% under Reagan? Were you lying? Or just stupid? Or blind?

Nope. I linked it. If you have a link with different figures, please feel free to post it.

..which adds an additional explanation of why you believe in voodoo economics. You are blind, as well.

Here you go, moron.

View attachment 128715

Yep! Same chart as mine. The National debt begins to rise from 35% when Reagan cut taxes, and did not start going down until the Clinton administration in about 1992, when it had reached 65% of the GNP.

Yep! Same chart as mine.

Didn't you say it rose to 65% under Reagan? Were you lying? Or just stupid? Or blind?

My best guess is that you think that Reagan's tax cuts were immediately reversed the day that he left office. That would be the only possible way that you could blame any other president for the increasing deficit, which started skyrocketing under Reagan, and did not start to decline until Clinton's administration.

I'll post the defict damage by Reagan for you again:

How "Voodoo" Caused Most of the National Debt - zFacts

I know that this is going to challenge your belief system, but if you spend more than you collect in revenue, reducing the revenue even more does NOT solve the problem, and that is exactly what Reagan did, and Trump is trying to do. Even the GOP is not buying it.

Remember when the turd, King Obama, based his budgets off 4.5% growth? That was funny stuff.

Here you go, moron.

View attachment 128715

Yep! Same chart as mine.

My best guess is that you think that Reagan's tax cuts were immediately reversed the day that he left office. That would be the only possible way that you could blame any other president for the increasing deficit, which started skyrocketing under Reagan, and did not start to decline until Clinton's administration.

I know that this is going to challenge your belief system, but if you spend more than you collect in revenue, reducing the revenue even more does NOT solve the problem, and that is exactly what Reagan did, and Trump is trying to do. Even the GOP is not buying it.
Spending too much causes deficits. It's not any more complicated then that.

Here you go, moron.

View attachment 128715

Yep! Same chart as mine.

My best guess is that you think that Reagan's tax cuts were immediately reversed the day that he left office.

Nah, it took that idiot Bush until 1990 to raise rates.

if you spend more than you collect in revenue, reducing the revenue even more does NOT solve the problem

I agree, you have to cut spending.

Here you go, moron.

View attachment 128715

Yep! Same chart as mine.

My best guess is that you think that Reagan's tax cuts were immediately reversed the day that he left office.

if you spend more than you collect in revenue, reducing the revenue even more does NOT solve the problem

...and Trump's budget increases spending on military, while seeking billions to build a wall that would have no effect on illegal immigration, and another one or two trillion on infrastructure, while at the same time reducing taxes, and then telling everyone that the resulting economic growth will not only offset the increased spending, and reduce the deficit as well. It will all be done with smoke and mirrors. Here is what a prominent republican has to say about it:

A Republican Congressman Just Destroyed Trump's 'Lie' Of A Budget

Yep! Same chart as mine.

...and Trump's budget increases spending on military, while seeking billions to build a wall that would have no effect on illegal immigration, and another one or two trillion on infrastructure, while at the same time reducing taxes, and then telling everyone that the resulting economic growth will not only offset the increased spending, and reduce the deficit as well. It will all be done with smoke and mirrors. Here is what a prominent republican has to say about it:

while seeking billions to build a wall that would have no effect on illegal immigration

Why do you feel it would have no effect?

Yep! Same chart as mine.

while seeking billions to build a wall that would have no effect on illegal immigration

I live 40 miles from the border. 6 out of ten illegals simply overstay their visa's. In addition to that, It was just been released that more Canadians overstay their visa's than Mexicans. Of those who have no visa's, about half are smuggled in through border gates in trucks and vans. But, amazingly enough, Mexicans know how to use ladders and shovels. There have been more than 100 tunnels discovered in Nogales, alone. Haitians and Cubans come by boat, Mexicans are flown in by human traffickers in single engine airplanes.

Immigrants Most Likely To Illegally Overstay A U.S. Visa? Answer Will Surprise You

Largest-ever drug tunnel in Nogales found

Yep! Same chart as mine.

I live 40 miles from the border. 6 out of ten illegals simply overstay their visa's. In addition to that, It was just been released that more Canadians overstay their visa's than Mexicans. Of those who have no visa's, about half are smuggled in through border gates in trucks and vans. But, amazingly enough, Mexicans know how to use ladders and shovels. There have been more than 100 tunnels discovered in Nogales, alone. Haitians and Cubans come by boat, Mexicans are flown in by human traffickers in single engine airplanes.

Immigrants Most Likely To Illegally Overstay A U.S. Visa? Answer Will Surprise You

I live 40 miles from the border. 6 out of ten illegals simply overstay their visa's.

So you think it'll only cut 40% of illegal immigration.
Thanks for admitting your error.

I live 40 miles from the border. 6 out of ten illegals simply overstay their visa's.

Todd, I really am starting to wonder if you an eye disorder. What about the rest of my post. It is right here, quoted again, and it addresses the other 40%. What is the nature of your malfunction?

Todd, I really am starting to wonder if you an eye disorder. What about the rest of my post. It is right here, quoted again, and it addresses the other 40%. What is the nature of your malfunction?

What about the rest of my post.

What about it?
If 6 out of 10 overstay, the other 4 must still cross illegally.
You said a wall would have no effect, then you show 40% would be stopped.
So stop that 40% and then work on a system to catch the other 60%.

amazingly enough, Mexicans know how to use ladders and shovels.

So do "Palestinians", amazingly enough, Israel still cut terrorism by building a wall.

What about it?

So do "Palestinians", amazingly enough, Israel still cut terrorism by building a wall.

Ok, Todd, you win. Spend billions on a wall, that will somehow stop the 40% of Mexicans who cross the border illegally, mostly by airplane, tunnel, ladders, and smuggling through the border gates. Granted, it makes no sense to me, but then, nothing else Trump says does either. I am sure that it will work as well as the great Wall of China (The mongols bribed their way through it, and conquered China), and Hadrian's Wall in England (the Scots stayed and merged with Britain. The Romans left.

What about it?

Ok, Todd, you win. Spend billions on a wall, that will somehow stop the 40% of Mexicans who cross the border illegally, mostly by airplane, tunnel, ladders, and smuggling through the border gates. Granted, it makes no sense to me, but then, nothing else Trump says does either. I am sure that it will work as well as the great Wall of China (The mongols bribed their way through it, and conquered China), and Hadrian's Wall in England (the Scots stayed and merged with Britain. The Romans left.

Spend billions on a wall, that will somehow stop the 40% of Mexicans who cross the border illegally

Yes. Stop the ones you can with a wall.

What about it?

Spend billions on a wall, that will somehow stop the 40% of Mexicans who cross the border illegally

:cuckoo:

What about it?

Stop the rest with land mines and machine gun nests. I'd add motors and artillery but that seems excessive.

What about it?

Stop the rest with land mines and machine gun nests. I'd add motors and artillery but that seems excessive.

Another over the top RWer's post which should not be dignified with a serious answer.

Forum List

Back