Backwards thinking

As easily as we can dismiss your claims that you know everything.

I never claimed that I know everything. But I sure as shit know more than you.

I'm claiming that's debatable.

Take that debate to the supreme swastika up Uranus court of SCOTUS since it's paid for by that absurd & psuedoscience fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception national religion of Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophile mentality; where almost everyone has to pay the homicidal sociopsychopath human farming tradition pyramid scheme that knows all .
In other words you baffle with bullshit like most libs.

Hadn't considered the old money talks & BS walks retort; but having to pay an organized crime syndicate of second coming crusaders certainly is backwards liberal baffleing in a Christian Nation supposedly under God.

Having an arsenal of 10+ semi- and automatic weapons is "a right", but health care to treat the victims of those weapons is "a privilege".

The GOP and Conservatives don't even care about that...which is the problem.

This is what happens when half the population doesn't vote, and the half of the half that does is totally fucking nuts.

That's what I was thinking watching them interview these people in their hospital beds and then overlaying the millions of dollars donated to help out. "This man's hospital bill is already over $46,000 and he wouldn't be able to pay it..."

Conservatives keep this nation a backwards backwater of the world. No sane person could look at the juxtaposition of a man being able to stockpile an arsenal of fully auto machine guns with thousands of rounds of ammo, take them all into a hotel, and then murder 60 people and injure 500 more, while many of the injured have no healthcare coverage for their unjuries. And still they pray at the altar of the gun, on their knees, prostrate to their only real god.

If the Democrats had their Nazi wet dream come true and they banned guns, the criminals and terrorist would go on a rampage

As a progressive, I don't want to ban guns. Because it's just unrealistic. Instead, we should have mandatory background checks for all gun transactions, and require all guns manufactured moving forward have the biometric fingerprint ID mechanism. When we mandated that all cars have safety belts, Conservatives said it was a loss of liberty...turns out that loss of liberty cut deaths from car accidents in half.

Most NRA members support sensible gun regulations by a large margin. But the NRA is part of the gun cult, The NRA, gun manufacturers, and Republican in Congress. They couldn't care less about the members, they just want their money and votes.

'

If we were sensible, the NRA would be outlawed as the biggest and most dangerous terrorist organization in the United States.

Having an arsenal of 10+ semi- and automatic weapons is "a right", but health care to treat the victims of those weapons is "a privilege".
This is what happens when half the population doesn't vote, and the half of the half that does is totally fucking nuts.
That's what I was thinking watching them interview these people in their hospital beds and then overlaying the millions of dollars donated to help out. "This man's hospital bill is already over $46,000 and he wouldn't be able to pay it..."

Conservatives keep this nation a backwards backwater of the world. No sane person could look at the juxtaposition of a man being able to stockpile an arsenal of fully auto machine guns with thousands of rounds of ammo, take them all into a hotel, and then murder 60 people and injure 500 more, while many of the injured have no healthcare coverage for their unjuries. And still they pray at the altar of the gun, on their knees, prostrate to their only real god.

While few will recognize the similarity to stockpile use of an arsenal of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities in sociopsychological human farming where healthcare availability is for those that prey to pray at a survival of the fittest fascists altar of this Christian Nation.

Tax cuts create demand by putting more money in people's pockets.

No they don't. That's the theory, but the reality is completely different. The reality is that tax cuts result in increased excise taxes and user fees. Tax cuts have never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever generated economic activity to pay for themselves. We just saw it play out as a failure in Kansas, and the Republicans there repealed their trickle-down tax cuts this year because they created massive deficits and produced economic growth below the national average over their term.

So Kansas' tax cuts were a drag on Obama's economy, proving that Conservatives are willing to tank their own policy just to make Obama look bad.

All because of the embarrassment they have from Bush's policy failures in the 8 years preceding Obama.

You are a very confused and logic deficient derp a derp.

Owning a gun or many guns is a right yes. Healthcare is not a right and the reason is simple. In order to get healthcare, you have to use the services, talent, skills, and training of others. You do not have a right to someone else's life.

It's just that simple.

Owning a gun or many guns is a right yes. Healthcare is not a right and the reason is simple. In order to get healthcare, you have to use the services, talent, skills, and training of others. You do not have a right to someone else's life.

But you are saying you have a right to someone else's life when you say gun ownership is a right because guns take lives.

And Reagan made health care a right when he said hospitals couldn't turn people away. So he socialized health care in that regard, and we have to pay for it anyway. You're paying for people both with and without insurance when you pay your insurance premium.

So when it comes to health care would you rather pay a little more now, or pay a lot more later?

Has someone been turned away from the hospital because they dont have enough "privilege"?

yes.

You dumbasses think the law that requires hospitals treat everyone. They are only required to treat emergency cases.

Try getting care in places without insurance.

Reagan was as big of a RINO as one could get. Somehow, that cracker ass gets a pass :dunno:
Nope. Reagan was a true Republican. Back in the days wen Republicans gave a shit about this country & not become a bunch of blithering idiots whop would elect a total asshole like Donald Trump.

But you are saying you have a right to someone else's life when you say gun ownership is a right because guns take lives.

And Reagan made health care a right when he said hospitals couldn't turn people away. So he socialized health care in that regard, and we have to pay for it anyway. You're paying for people both with and without insurance when you pay your insurance premium.

So when it comes to health care would you rather pay a little more now, or pay a lot more later?

Guns do not take lives. I've had guns my whole life, not one has taken a life.

Reagan does not have the power to give or take rights.

Paying insurance does not mean you have a right. Why should anyone have to pay for a right?

I'd rather pay less now and later. There's no reason I shouldn't if we could get the democrats out of Washington altogether.

Not yet.

Nukes do not take lives either, people using nukes takes lives...so why are you so opposed to Iran developing nukes? Shouldn't they be allowed to have nukes since the nuke doesn't take lives, the people pushing the button do?

Reagan does not have the power to give or take rights..

Reagan made it so that hospitals cannot turn away emergencies. And "emergency" is any time any one has a medical condition but no insurance.

Paying insurance does not mean you have a right. Why should anyone have to pay for a right?

When you pay insurance, you are paying a company to administer payment to your provider. Providers increase their costs to make up for the reimbursement gap that comes from uninsured patients receiving care. So when you pay your insurance premium, you are paying for people with no insurance to have health care.

On a fundamental level, you simply don't understand what health insurance is.

I'd rather pay less now and later. There's no reason I shouldn't if we could get the democrats out of Washington altogether.

Well, you can't pay less now or later, that's not an option. So you have to put your big boy pants on and make a choice as to what you want health care to be and look like. Because I don't think you have any idea what you want health care to be in this country. None at all.

Nope. Reagan was a true Republican. Back in the days wen Republicans gave a shit about this country & not become a bunch of blithering idiots whop would elect a total asshole like Donald Trump.

I'd say it wasn't that they gave a shit about the country (they obviously don't), but rather how covertly they could push their ideological agenda. Make no mistake, Reagan - Bush the Elder - Bush the Dumber -Trump all pursue the same policies of deficit-induced tax cutting, environment-wrecking, gay-bashing, islamophonic, antisemitic, misogynist, race-baiting, trickle-down theocratic bullshit.

They just have different degrees of obnoxiousness when conveying those policy ideas.

While the Godvernment chose paying a lot more later as KKK churchstate cops made it a rite to take others lives in threatening to kill all the Jews in NYC back in the mid 70's which led to 9/11 & now these gun toting copy cat liberty & justice for all the Christians fun seekers in some political game survival of the fittest fascists as Arab terrorists which threatened POTUS like KKK churchstate cops protected just as they protected themselves back in the 60's stealing & burning JFK old glorys presented for business excellence threatening to kill also; for this Islamidiotocracy health care plan where they collect & America has to pay for some immaculate business conception.

Not yet.

Nukes do not take lives either, people using nukes takes lives...so why are you so opposed to Iran developing nukes? Shouldn't they be allowed to have nukes since the nuke doesn't take lives, the people pushing the button do?

Reagan made it so that hospitals cannot turn away emergencies. And "emergency" is any time any one has a medical condition but no insurance.

When you pay insurance, you are paying a company to administer payment to your provider. Providers increase their costs to make up for the reimbursement gap that comes from uninsured patients receiving care. So when you pay your insurance premium, you are paying for people with no insurance to have health care.

Well, you can't pay less now or later, that's not an option. So you have to put your big boy pants on and make a choice as to what you want health care to be and look like. Because I don't think you have any idea what you want health care to be in this country. None at all.

Not yet.

Is it that you just aren't smart enough to understand or is it that you are too stubborn to admit you are wrong? Your entire post is full of shit and irrelevant nonsense.
IMG_6400.jpg

Has someone been turned away from the hospital because they dont have enough "privilege"?

yes.

You dumbasses think the law that requires hospitals treat everyone. They are only required to treat emergency cases.

You suggested the victims won't get medical care. Were they turned away or did they get medical care?

yes.

You suggested the victims won't get medical care. Were they turned away or did they get medical care?

Follows in that Christian Nation second coming tradition serving of no equal justice under law, this no medical care under law ethnic cleansing master plan of economic Islamo-Nazism.

Forum List

Back