Backwards thinking

The Derp

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2017
Having an arsenal of 10+ semi- and automatic weapons is "a right", but health care to treat the victims of those weapons is "a privilege".

The GOP and Conservatives don't even care about that...which is the problem.

This is what happens when half the population doesn't vote, and the half of the half that does is totally fucking nuts.

Having an arsenal of 10+ semi- and automatic weapons is "a right", but health care to treat the victims of those weapons is "a privilege".
Exactly. Thanks!
Is this backwards thinking?

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

This is what happens when half the population doesn't vote, and the half of the half that does is totally fucking nuts.
Has someone been turned away from the hospital because they dont have enough "privilege"?

• Banned
Has someone been turned away from the hospital because they dont have enough "privilege"?

No, because thanks to Reagan, hospitals cannot turn anyone away. The problem is when the bill comes due. That's the part Conservatives haven't figured out, and never will.

Reagan was as big of a RINO as one could get. Somehow, that cracker ass gets a pass :dunno:

No, because thanks to Reagan, hospitals cannot turn anyone away. The problem is when the bill comes due. That's the part Conservatives haven't figured out, and never will.
Guns cost money too. Things arent free anywhere. Welcome to Earth.

Well, now that you've got that straight, any other keen observations, Captain Obvious?

Exactly. Thanks!
Is this backwards thinking?

View attachment 152570
Do you ever take your head out of your ass?
Do you breath through your fake vagina?

Do you ever take your head out of your ass?

You are cornfused. A liberal's head IS his ass.

Guns cost money too. Things arent free anywhere. Welcome to Earth.

Obviously free with no doubt, as their deaths had already been paid for by that absurd & psuedoscience fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception national religion of sanctified mass killing that sends all to hell that disagree .

If the Democrats had their Nazi wet dream come true and they banned guns, the criminals and terrorist would go on a rampage

Should I pay the bill?

I didn't tell them to go to the concert.

Should I pay the bill?

I didn't tell them to go to the concert.

Hopefully their health insurance covers "catastrophic accidents." :p

In the future, insurance companies will grade your risk by not only whether you smoke, drink or overeat, but whether you go to large events, especially subways, airports, schools, movie theaters, and concerts, especially country music.

Last edited:
If the Democrats had their Nazi wet dream come true and they banned guns, the criminals and terrorist would go on a rampage

As a progressive, I don't want to ban guns. Because it's just unrealistic. Instead, we should have mandatory background checks for all gun transactions, and require all guns manufactured moving forward have the biometric fingerprint ID mechanism. When we mandated that all cars have safety belts, Conservatives said it was a loss of liberty...turns out that loss of liberty cut deaths from car accidents in half.

As a progressive, I don't want to ban guns. Because it's just unrealistic. Instead, we should have mandatory background checks for all gun transactions, and require all guns manufactured moving forward have the biometric fingerprint ID mechanism. When we mandated that all cars have safety belts, Conservatives said it was a loss of liberty...turns out that loss of liberty cut deaths from car accidents in half.
Soon as the cops and military start using finger print guns, I will.

Forum List

Back