Backwards thinking

Soon as the cops and military start using finger print guns, I will.

So that's a weird standard. Why?
Because only then will the tech be perfected enough to work reliably. No one in their right mind (except maybe liberals) would send police or military out with guns that might not work all the time.

Having an arsenal of 10+ semi- and automatic weapons is "a right", but health care to treat the victims of those weapons is "a privilege".

The GOP and Conservatives don't even care about that...which is the problem.

This is what happens when half the population doesn't vote, and the half of the half that does is totally fucking nuts.
He finally gets it.

Should I pay the bill?

When you have insurance, you pay the bill anyway. So you're going to pay no matter what...the question is; do you want to pay a little now, or pay a shitload later?

I didn't tell them to go to the concert.

Fuck you.

Other than my share of the monthly premium, $25, I haven't paid a single penny on healthcare since 1989.

I'll hold out for the shitload later in hopes I'll be dead by then.

Other than my share of the monthly premium, $25, I haven't paid a single penny on healthcare since 1989.

Well, you're lucky in that you never incurred high medical costs. Unfortunately, your unverifiable personal anecdote isn't the standard.

And you only have an insurance premium of $25/month? What insurance plan is this? Is that amount after the ACA subsidies? Something about your story doesn't add up. Are you sure you're not confusing your Life Insurance plan with your Health Insurance plan, like Trump did?

I'll hold out for the shitload later in hopes I'll be dead by then.

And if you're not? If you continue to be the pinnacle of health you claim?

Because only then will the tech be perfected enough to work reliably.

It already works now. And those in the military and law enforcement have to pass tests and evaluations before they can touch a weapon. So since that's the standard for our armed services and law enforcement, then shouldn't citizens be subject to the same tests and evaluations as our troops and cops? You can't pick and choose what excuse you want to use...when you start, you open yourself up to this kind of thing.

Because only then will the tech be perfected enough to work reliably.

It already works now. And those in the military and law enforcement have to pass tests and evaluations before they can touch a weapon. So since that's the standard for our armed services and law enforcement, then shouldn't citizens be subject to the same tests and evaluations as our troops and cops? You can't pick and choose what excuse you want to use...when you start, you open yourself up to this kind of thing.
No, you are comparing apples and oranges. When the military and the police start using those kinds of weapons then I will be satisfied they are reliable enough for general use. It has nothing to do with people being evaluated and passing tests. You see, this kind of twisting things is one reason why people despise liberals.

Having an arsenal of 10+ semi- and automatic weapons is "a right", but health care to treat the victims of those weapons is "a privilege".

The GOP and Conservatives don't even care about that...which is the problem.

This is what happens when half the population doesn't vote, and the half of the half that does is totally fucking nuts.
Who stopped those victims from purchasing health care? Or are you suggesting the government subsidize guns for everyone?

Guns cost money too. Things arent free anywhere. Welcome to Earth.

Obviously free with no doubt, as their deaths had already been paid for by that absurd & psuedoscience fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception national religion of sanctified mass killing that sends all to hell that disagree .
holy shit! LOL

Forty years later & it's still nothing more than laughable like KKK churchstate homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality replys to any consequential deaths which have & are already paid for by the cross holy decrees, whether it be more than 24 US Constitutions stolen & burned or actual persons murders in the US.

No, you are comparing apples and oranges. .

No, you are when you say that there exists a standard for fingerprint ID biometrics, yet not a standard for proper firearm safety tests/training and evaluations. I mean, you just invented that standard about fingerprint IDs on the spot, didn't you? It was right off the top of your head, wasn't it? So if you're using the military as the standard by which you measure gun safety, then you must also use the training soldiers are required to have before handling a weapon.

Otherwise, your argument looks like doublespeak bullshit.

When the military and the police start using those kinds of weapons then I will be satisfied they are reliable enough for general use. It has nothing to do with people being evaluated and passing tests. You see, this kind of twisting things is one reason why people despise liberals.

So you require the military and police to start using something before you will feel comfortable using it. Yet, police and soldiers have to undergo rigorous gun safety and training tests, so shouldn't that standard also apply? I mean you're saying you refuse action until the police and military do something, yet you aren't apply that standard across the board. So your argument ends up looking like a bunch of cherry picked sophistry. If that cognitive dissonance is something you are OK with, fine. I don't even think you realize you're doing it.

Who stopped those victims from purchasing health care? Or are you suggesting the government subsidize guns for everyone?

Because Conservatives decided to make it mandatory for hospitals to accept everyone, no one is prevented from getting health care. Paying for it after the fact, though, is what you guys haven't figured out. Probably because on a fundamental level, Conservatives just don't know what health insurance is.

Obviously free with no doubt, as their deaths had already been paid for by that absurd & psuedoscience fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception national religion of sanctified mass killing that sends all to hell that disagree .

Ooooo-oooo--Wee! We got us a live one heanh! Step back! Give 'em some space! :eek:

No, you are comparing apples and oranges. .

No, you are when you say that there exists a standard for fingerprint ID biometrics, yet not a standard for proper firearm safety tests/training and evaluations. I mean, you just invented that standard about fingerprint IDs on the spot, didn't you? It was right off the top of your head, wasn't it? So if you're using the military as the standard by which you measure gun safety, then you must also use the training soldiers are required to have before handling a weapon.

Otherwise, your argument looks like doublespeak bullshit.

When the military and the police start using those kinds of weapons then I will be satisfied they are reliable enough for general use. It has nothing to do with people being evaluated and passing tests. You see, this kind of twisting things is one reason why people despise liberals.

So you require the military and police to start using something before you will feel comfortable using it. Yet, police and soldiers have to undergo rigorous gun safety and training tests, so shouldn't that standard also apply? I mean you're saying you refuse action until the police and military do something, yet you aren't apply that standard across the board. So your argument ends up looking like a bunch of cherry picked sophistry. If that cognitive dissonance is something you are OK with, fine. I don't even think you realize you're doing it.
I never said any such thing! You people cannot for the life of you have a debate without twisting things people say and flat out lying! ALL I SAID WAS I WONT USE A BIO GUN UNTIL POLICE OR MILTARY DO!

Jesus Christ I despise you people!

Backwards thinking is pretending that cutting tax revenue increases tax revenue.

Cutting tax revenue doesn't increase tax revenue, but cutting tax rates does. In addition, it decreases government expenditures by creating new jobs. Are you stupid or merely uninformed?

I never said any such thing! You people cannot for the life of you have a debate without twisting things people say and flat out lying! ALL I SAID WAS I WONT USE A BIO GUN UNTIL POLICE OR MILTARY DO!

The military and police must also undergo rigorous gun safety training and evaluations. So if you're so consumed with doing things the way the military does, you must also be consumed with the training and evaluations they must pass in order to get a weapon.

Otherwise, your post is just a bunch of doublespeak hypocritical bullshit nonsense, not to be taken seriously.

Cutting tax revenue doesn't increase tax revenue, but cutting tax rates does

Cutting tax rates cuts tax revenues. That's why Kansas repealed their trickle-down tax cuts this year, overriding supply-sider Sam Brownback's veto. Because they cut taxes and their surplus disappeared and massive debt arrived.

In addition, it decreases government expenditures by creating new jobs. Are you stupid or merely uninformed?

Tax cuts do not, have not, and will never create jobs. Because jobs are created by demand, not tax rates. No business hires people based on what the tax rate is. Businesses hire people to meet demand. Tax cuts reduce demand because they shift the cost of programs supported by tax dollars on to the middle class. A perfect example is what happened in Kansas; you shithead know-nothings cut taxes there, promising the moon and the stars. When none of the predictions came to pass (i.e. they didn't pay for themselves, they didn't create jobs, they didn't create growth, they didn't reduce the deficit), the state of Kansas was forced to cut spending, which forced the KS State Board of Regents to increase the cost of tuition to make up for the funding gap that came from the tax cuts. So tuition cost rose at state schools, which increased borrowing rates for students, which increased their debt loads.

So that's how tax cuts end up costing everybody. Not one single Conservative, trickle-down tax cut has ever created a job. Fuck, Bush lost 460,000 jobs in 8 years of his tax cuts.

Ooooo-oooo--Wee! We got us a live one heanh! Step back! Give 'em some space! :eek:

There won't be any mother & child reunion due to super ego homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities working that churchstate slavery national religion where it seems not everyone is satisfied with the Catholic Church having all the fun in killing.....

^

iu

Reagan was as big of a RINO as one could get. Somehow, that cracker ass gets a pass :dunno:
President Reagan had to work with a Democrat Congress and Senate. He brought many into the big tent, and then was stabbed in the back by Tip O'Neil. Why should any Democrat be any different? It is the liberal way.

Forum List

Back