Backpackers found murdered at Morocco hiking spot

Here is a thought. Want to stay safe and have a good time? Don't go to Africa. Or hike in Iran, or steal a banner in No.Ko.
These are the days of Noah. Use your head or lose your head....

Second that! ^^^^

those who have ears .....listen.

and that's all we can say here to save their lives.

if they insist on going to these places where they will be killed.....

well.....then it's up to them

good luck
---------------------------------- i remember the hikers from the USA [think] in some border area near 'iran' . Boneheads got nabbed by the 'iranians' and ended up being messed with for few months . Stupid people or looking for adventure i guess .

Here is a thought. Want to stay safe and have a good time? Don't go to Africa. Or hike in Iran, or steal a banner in No.Ko.

Second that! ^^^^

those who have ears .....listen.

and that's all we can say here to save their lives.

if they insist on going to these places where they will be killed.....

well.....then it's up to them

good luck
---------------------------------- i remember the hikers from the USA [think] in some border area near 'iran' . Boneheads got nabbed by the 'iranians' and ended up being messed with for few months . Stupid people or looking for adventure i guess .

Ignorance and stupidity will help them be killed
like I said, too bad.

hope the rest of people travelling will learn from this harsh lessons.

Decapitated? Should have been wearing their burkas on the mountain. Otherwise how will the locals tell them apart from their goats? Can you imagine what a shock it is to have sex with your favorite goat only to discover that it wasn't your goat?

Morocco is actually a pretty safe place to visit. It's a big tourist destination. I don't know what happened to these two ladies, but there are psychos everywhere. There is also something to be said for having common sense, especially when in another country. Two young women hiking alone may not be best idea, even in the United States.

There are a lot of tourist destinations with dangerous areas tourists are warned not to journey into. What happens is a tourist decides to "go off the beaten path" because they think it'll be an "adventure", and they end up getting robbed or killed. I've heard some countries even have stiffer penalties for people who assault tourists because they're so vital to their economy.

Forum List

Back