Backlash

Smart phones are a handy tool. Nothing more. The fact that so many obsess on theirs does not change how I use mine.

Nothing is required, but handy is good.

Seems like more and more folks are becoming addicted to phones and other devices. Look around wherever there's people to observe and look for the ones who don't have their noses pointed at a screen. You won't find many.

As a matter of course I conduct business on my device while I am doing fun activities. Used to be in the office for that; it cuts down on overhead, salaries and dealing with the personalities and issues of employees.

It seems to be the millennials that are prone to phone obsessions.
Mine doesnt come out unless I have a call,want to take a pic or need some info.

The convenience of being able to find stores/gas stations in areas you aren't familiar with is also very handy.

Seems like more and more folks are becoming addicted to phones and other devices. Look around wherever there's people to observe and look for the ones who don't have their noses pointed at a screen. You won't find many.

Eh, people do what people do. I am only responsible for myself. I let the rest of the people do what they choose to do.

The convenience of being able to find stores/gas stations in areas you aren't familiar with is also very handy.

The internet access also allows me to find facts when I want them. We also use it to find recipes without having to have the laptop in the kitchen or at the grill.

The internet access also allows me to find facts when I want them. We also use it to find recipes without having to have the laptop in the kitchen or at the grill.

And the timer comes in handy in the kitchen or the backyard when BBQing.

Forum List

Back