Backlash over 'dick match' card game spurs school district cuts ties with LGBTQ group that promoted it

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
What the hell is wrong with these people??

A school district in Florida has cut ties with a local LGBTQ youth center after it was disclosed last month that the center was promoting a sexually explicit card game featuring pictures of penises and scrotums to youth as young as 13.

Isn't it obvious by now? These people are, plain and simple, PERVERTS who lust after children. That's the thing about true evil... it has no self-imposed boundaries. They now control media, entertainment, education, and too much of our government. They rant and rave and scream at those they consider "hateful" but I think they've lost all sense of perspective and they're about to realize they've gone too far when they go after the other half's CHILDREN.

Those on the Right who tried for so long to "live and let live" are realizing more and more every day that their very survival is at stake. They WILL fight back and I doubt it will be a lot longer before it begins. This is the kind of sickness and social evil that is going to call down the lightning. Once that begins, God help us all. There will be no going back and those on the Left (primarily) who have pushed and pushed to be accepted by the rest of America are going to wake up to REAL HATE and out of control racism, anti-homosexual hatred and violence as well as general increases in action against ANY special interest group that had previously demanded acceptance, gained it, then was never satisfied.

No! My parents and their parents were Democrats. They'd be mortified with shame to see what that party has become.
So were mine and that is true. But that democrat party is a far cry from what these neo-dems are. maybe that should be pedo-dems.

Last edited:
Upon hearing this, leftists scramble to make more dick match cards for schools.

Isn't it obvious by now? These people are, plain and simple, PERVERTS who lust after children. That's the thing about true evil... it has no self-imposed boundaries. They now control media, entertainment, education, and too much of our government. They rant and rave and scream at those they consider "hateful" but I think they've lost all sense of perspective and they're about to realize they've gone too far when they go after the other half's CHILDREN.

Those on the Right who tried for so long to "live and let live" are realizing more and more every day that their very survival is at stake. They WILL fight back and I doubt it will be a lot longer before it begins. This is the kind of sickness and social evil that is going to call down the lightning. Once that begins, God help us all. There will be no going back and those on the Left (primarily) who have pushed and pushed to be accepted by the rest of America are going to wake up to REAL HATE and out of control racism, anti-homosexual hatred and violence as well as general increases in action against ANY special interest group that had previously demanded acceptance, gained it, then was never satisfied.

CaptainObvious.png

A school district in Florida has cut ties with a local LGBTQ youth center after it was disclosed last month that the center was promoting a sexually explicit card game featuring pictures of penises and scrotums to youth as young as 13.

Yeah this is sick.

We need a big contingent of gay people to say so, if they're not already. Not because I doubt they THINK so, they do. Just so we can beat this nonsense back under the rocks from where it slithered.

Where I grew up, two thirteen year olds got pregnant.
Sex education is essential for 13 year olds. They need to know about penises

Where was that, the back hills of West Virginia? Because I have never known someone that young who got pregnant

So, by sending them a dick pic, you are just trying to educate them.

Where have we heard that one before?

I can still remember when you said the 13 year old victims of violent Pakistani rape gangs were indulging in consensual sex and we're just getting "tapped" by their assailents.

Yeah this is sick.

We need a big contingent of gay people to say so, if they're not already. Not because I doubt they THINK so, they do. Just so we can beat this nonsense back under the rocks from where it slithered.
I'm sure that the majority of gay people are not about grooming kids in the way that the trans movement is. They pushed for acceptance of gay youth, but they never pushed for schools to find and "help" confused kids "understand" that they were gay.

This strategy is new for the trans movement, and I see no other motivation other than getting boys on the female hormones prior to completion of puberty, so that they can look more feminine, but still have the penis that chickenhawks want on their t-girls.

Problem is that the gay community will find it hard to trust conservatives/republicans enough to ally with them. If the G and L parts of LBGT-Q decide to speak up against it, they will likely do it privately at meetings and parties. Naturally, their opinions will be supressed by the media, who have gone full-on retard for the groomers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back