Back-Stabbing The Jews

CNM-----are you an adult?----by adult I mean over 25
Why so? Don't you accept that the US has a long history of apartheid and that Israel practises it in the Occupied Territories?

the US has a past history of black slavery------and following that racism in parts of the country-------some of which persists. Israel does not practice apartheid----it
is dealing with a self styled nation hostile to its existence. The situation could be more logically described as TRIBALISM than apartheid. Muslims have been hostile to jews since the time of the rapist pig----muhummad

Segregation is apartheid, the US has a long history of it. Bantustans are apartheid, Israel maintains the occupied territories as Bantustans as well as practising segregation in them.

Segregation is apartheid, the US has a long history of it. Bantustans are apartheid, Israel maintains the occupied territories as Bantustans as well as practising segregation in them.

can you name some countries that have no history of
segregation of any kind.----or, for that matter, the imposition
or "natural" development of "bantustans" which are culturally diverse?
Would you describe occupied GERMANY as the practice of
apartheid by its occupiers?----or Occupied Japan? Does Indonesia practice
apartheid? India? I was born in the USA----if you are willing
to say where you were born----please do so

I can name many countries that have no history of legal segregation as the US and Israel do and South Africa famously had. The whole point of it is that it is a state policy, formally sanctioned by the government.

Any time you want to compare the US to third world countries you've lost the argument already, wouldn't you say?

But this is not to my point really, which was the sympathy the US has for Israel because of like policies and the opposition to Obama's actions which are seen to betray those policies.

Oh, I was born in my location.

I can name many countries that have no history of legal segregation as the US and Israel do and South Africa famously had. The whole point of it is that it is a state policy, formally sanctioned by the government.

Any time you want to compare the US to third world countries you've lost the argument already, wouldn't you say?

But this is not to my point really, which was the sympathy the US has for Israel because of like policies and the opposition to Obama's actions which are seen to betray those policies.

Oh, I was born in my location.

your post is gibberish. The US did have legal segregation of races------you did not name any country that had no segregation but simply claimed you could. I wonder why you used the term "legal"----illegal segregation is ok??? how do
you define legal vs illegal segregation? Israel has no legal segregation by race----in fact non illegally either. You were born in New Zealand?

Analysts writing in Arab news media are saying that in the deal it made with Iran, the West has made the same mistake that it made when it appeased Adolf Hitler in 1938, according to Channel 2 television's veteran Arab affairs expert, Ehud Yaari.

Yaari noted that Lebanese Druze leader Walid Jumblatt, whom he considers "one of the wisest men in the Middle East," said Tuesday that the Arab world will never be the same, following the deal struck by the P5+1 nations and Iran.

Arab Analysts West Making Same Mistake as in 1938 - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

You are comparing the US and Israel to third world countries.

Palestinians in the West Bank can't use roads on their own territory. They are segregated and 'Bantustanned'.

If you quibble at the term 'legal segregation' replace it with 'legislated segregation', which is the point, segregation being official government policy.

The US, South Africa had legislated segregation well into the 20th Century.

If you want a country without a history of legislated segregation in the 20th century similar to the US or South Africa, have Norway.

Last edited:
This is a cross post from another thread, those here might find interesting:

“This deal is not contingent on Iran changing its behavior,” Obama said, explaining that he hopes that it can lead to further dialogue with Iran on a range of regional issues, including the wars in Yemen and Syria. “We’ll still have problems with Iran’s sponsorship of terrorism, its funding of proxies like Hezbollah that threaten Israel and threaten the region,” he said. “My hope is that building on this deal, we can continue to have conversations with Iran that incentivize them to behave differently in the region, to be less aggressive, less hostile, more cooperative, to operate in a way we expect nations in the international community to behave.”
“But we’re not counting on it,” he added.

You know that deal to get Iran to change its behavior and stop building a nuclear bomb? It's not contingent on Iran changing its behavior.

“This deal is not contingent on Iran changing its behavior,” Obama said, explaining that he hopes that it can lead to further dialogue with Iran on a range of regional issues, including the wars in Yemen and Syria.

“We’ll still have problems with Iran’s sponsorship of terrorism, its funding of proxies like Hezbollah that threaten Israel and threaten the region,” he said. “My hope is that building on this deal, we can continue to have conversations with Iran that incentivize them to behave differently in the region, to be less aggressive, less hostile, more cooperative, to operate in a way we expect nations in the international community to behave.”

To summarize Obama's position.

1. Iran is a terrorist state

2. Obama will try to appease Iran, but doesn't expect it to work

3. The deal assumes that Iran will go on trying to invade, conquer and kill everyone

4. But it also gives Iran over a $100 billion and helps it upgrade its nuclear technology because it assumes that Iran wants a peaceful nuclear program
So Iran won't change its behavior but Obama's nuke deal is premised on Iran changing its behavior.

Don't worry. Obama has an answer for that.

“I’m not concerned what others say about it,” Obama told reporters.

Well that told them.

Obama Iran Deal Not Contingent on Iran Changing its Behavior Frontpage Mag

Ah. well, that reassures me, how about you? I mean when Iran holds its annual “Death to Israel, death to America” festival and when it funds terror across the ME, well, that’s just kinda unfortunate. With Obama in charge and Kerry doing the deals, what can go wrong? - David Vance

Prophecy of Israel’s Messiah appears to correspond to the current situation in the Middle East.

A piece of rabbinic literature(written 2000 years ago) known as the Yalkut Shimoni touches on many future scenarios both for the nation of Israel and for the world. In its section on the biblical Book of Isaiah and the prophecies contained therein, a rabbi cited by the Yalkut Shimoni states:

“That the year the Messiah will arrive when all the nations of the world will antagonize each other and threaten with war. The king of Persia (Iran) antagonizes the King of Arabia (Saudi Arabia) with war. The King of Arabia goes to Edom (The Western Countries, headed by USA) for advice. Then the King of Persia destroys the world (and since that cannot be done with conventional weapons it must mean nuclear which can destroy most of the world). And all the nations of the world begin to panic and are afraid, and Israel too is afraid as to how to defend from this. G-d then says to them “Do not fear for everything that I have done is for your benefit, to destroy the evil kingdom of Edom and eradicate evil from this world so that the Messiah can come, your time of redemption is now.”

We can see examples of this prophecy unfolding – On September 25, 2007 Ahmadinejad spoke at the UN Assembly and said that “soon the regimes of the Western world will fall and be destroyed. This threat is not just an ideology, we know based on Israeli and world intelligence that Iran has a secret nuclear plant where it is producing nuclear warheads for their missiles.

Another interesting fact recently published in the world press is that astrologers see this winter as the “Nuclear Winter” in which the Western world will be destroyed by Iran with Nuclear weapons (which matches up with ancient prophecy).

This clearly indicates the pending probability of a Third World War, the likes which we have never seen before, to be initiated by Iran. Based on the Prophecy mentioned, the war will have three stages:

http://jewfacts.com/the-messiah-may-be-coming-sooner-than-you-think/

Sorry, no one 200 years ago, or 2000 years ago could predict anything.

All those ancient books are just that, ancient books written by people that still believe in magic, didn't know what an atom was, didn't know what a microorganism was, didn't know what the sun, solar system, or universe were.

It is beyond bizarre how people living today think these backwards desert nomads had some great knowledge. They had none.

They were backwards desert nomads that knew nothing.

No one is worried about ANY of their 'predictions'. Any more than those of Nostradamus or any other person that has no more magical power than you do.

“This deal is not contingent on Iran changing its behavior,” Obama said, explaining that he hopes that it can lead to further dialogue with Iran on a range of regional issues, including the wars in Yemen and Syria. “We’ll still have problems with Iran’s sponsorship of terrorism, its funding of proxies like Hezbollah that threaten Israel and threaten the region,” he said. “My hope is that building on this deal, we can continue to have conversations with Iran that incentivize them to behave differently in the region, to be less aggressive, less hostile, more cooperative, to operate in a way we expect nations in the international community to behave.”

You know that deal to get Iran to change its behavior and stop building a nuclear bomb? It's not contingent on Iran changing its behavior.

“This deal is not contingent on Iran changing its behavior,” Obama said, explaining that he hopes that it can lead to further dialogue with Iran on a range of regional issues, including the wars in Yemen and Syria.

“We’ll still have problems with Iran’s sponsorship of terrorism, its funding of proxies like Hezbollah that threaten Israel and threaten the region,” he said. “My hope is that building on this deal, we can continue to have conversations with Iran that incentivize them to behave differently in the region, to be less aggressive, less hostile, more cooperative, to operate in a way we expect nations in the international community to behave.”

3. The deal assumes that Iran will go on trying to invade, conquer and kill everyone

4. But it also gives Iran over a $100 billion and helps it upgrade its nuclear technology because it assumes that Iran wants a peaceful nuclear program
So Iran won't change its behavior but Obama's nuke deal is premised on Iran changing its behavior.

Well that told them.

Ah. well, that reassures me, how about you? I mean when Iran holds its annual “Death to Israel, death to America” festival and when it funds terror across the ME, well, that’s just kinda unfortunate. With Obama in charge and Kerry doing the deals, what can go wrong? - David Vance

1. Iran has not attacked anyone for the past 200 years. It was attacked by Saddam's Iraq and the U.S. helped Iraq obtain chemical weapon precursors to enable Iraq to produce chemical weapons which were used on Iranian soldiers and civilians.

2. The U.S. and Britain orchestrated the overthrow of Iran's first secular democratically elected president, Mossadeq because he nationalized Iran's oil industry and put in place the oppressive dictator the Shah who was one of the most brutal dictators ever.

3. Iran supports Shia minorities as the only state with any power to stop Sunni oppression of all other religions, including the Shia, Christians, Alawites etc.

4. The U.S. calls any country or group that it doesn't like a terrorist state. It will call murderous criminals like the Contras or the Muhajedin in Afghanistan (when they were killing school girls) freedom fighters because they were fighting against the secular state supported by the Soviet Union.

5. The 100 billion or so is Iran's money frozen in western bank accounts. They won't make the same mistake, all their money will go to Russian and Chinese banks.

Well that told them.

1. Iran has not attacked anyone for the past 200 years. It was attacked by Saddam's Iraq and the U.S. helped Iraq obtain chemical weapon precursors to enable Iraq to produce chemical weapons which were used on Iranian soldiers and civilians.

2. The U.S. and Britain orchestrated the overthrow of Iran's first secular democratically elected president, Mossadeq because he nationalized Iran's oil industry and put in place the oppressive dictator the Shah who was one of the most brutal dictators ever.

3. Iran supports Shia minorities as the only state with any power to stop Sunni oppression of all other religions, including the Shia, Christians, Alawites etc.

4. The U.S. calls any country or group that it doesn't like a terrorist state. It will call murderous criminals like the Contras or the Muhajedin in Afghanistan (when they were killing school girls) freedom fighters because they were fighting against the secular state supported by the Soviet Union.

5. The 100 billion or so is Iran's money frozen in western bank accounts. They won't make the same mistake, all their money will go to Russian and Chinese banks.
Though proxy terrorist groups Iran is continually attacking counties and people around the world, but you're a moron and to stupid to realize that fact.

Well that told them.

Wasting your time again?

Sorry, no one 200 years ago, or 2000 years ago could predict anything.

All those ancient books are just that, ancient books written by people that still believe in magic, didn't know what an atom was, didn't know what a microorganism was, didn't know what the sun, solar system, or universe were.

It is beyond bizarre how people living today think these backwards desert nomads had some great knowledge. They had none.

They were backwards desert nomads that knew nothing.

No one is worried about ANY of their 'predictions'. Any more than those of Nostradamus or any other person that has no more magical power than you do.

Who said anyone is worried?

I bet I wasn't wrong in predicting the morons who would show up here. Even accurate down to the last letter of the venomous nonsense they would spew out.

Last edited:
Press-TV-Obama-Unfriends-Netanyahu-FB-post.png

Until the first nuclear bomb is used and then you will be amongst those that will be running for cover.

Forum List

Back