Back-Stabbing The Jews

Jews aren't "victims" just hated...You like Jews?:eusa_think:
You mean you don't think Jews to be victims of hatred? Could have fooled me.

They're no better than the other batshit crazy adherents to the Abrahamic religions.

Jews aren't "victims" just hated...You like Jews?:eusa_think:
You mean you don't think Jews to be victims of hatred? Could have fooled me.

They're no better than the other batshit crazy adherents to the Abrahamic religions.
if you are a victim you don't contribute to the world what the Jews have. Jews are leaders which is why you haters hate them:cool:

It's close but there are more Jews in Israel than the U.S. the idiot said there are many more Jews here than anywhere else
It is not provable according to Wiki. What is your source of numbers for both nations?

Israel number are very accurate. there ar about 6 million Jews in the U.S. Israel has a couple hundred thousand more:thup:

Israel number are very accurate. there ar about 6 million Jews in the U.S. Israel has a couple hundred thousand more:thup:
The larger estimation of the numbers of Jews in the US is 6.8 million. How are you going to disprove that?

And why no source of numbers? Your arse got no zip code?

The larger estimation of the numbers of Jews in the US is 6.8 million. How are you going to disprove that?

There are no hard numbers in this country not possible. Are there many more Jews here than anywhere else? No that is indisputable. Do you defend idiots often?

It is quite possible that the US has the largest Jewish population in the world, which is a fair interpretation of his statement.

0.75 million can be considered 'many more'.

That you wish to bluster rather than produce numbers is not my problem.

Permission to destroy the Jews.

Permission to Destroy the Jews

You lunatics sound like liberals complaining about global warming. This is not what you are making it out to be. Get over it. You're desperate to find something wrong, just because Obama woke up this morning and you were hoping he'd be dead.

There is nothing bad here. You know what would be bad? If Obama were actually giving weapons to Iran. That would be bad.

.........These are not the droids you're looking for......move along......move along....

There are no hard numbers in this country not possible. Are there many more Jews here than anywhere else? No that is indisputable. Do you defend idiots often?
It is quite possible that the US has the largest Jewish population in the world, which is a fair interpretation of his statement.

0.75 million can be considered 'many more'.

That you wish to bluster rather than produce numbers is not my problem.
6.2 million Jews in Israel is a hard number genius.There are no hard numbers here what was your point again?

Well apartheid was an American value for a long time, I can see how it would sympathise with Israeli values.

1. "apartheid" was never an American value ....although Progressives and Democrats worked tirelessly to make it so.

2. "apartheid" never one of Israel's, as its Arab citizens are the envy of the rest of the Arab world in both civil rights and in prosperity.

3. Waiting for you to say something that is true is like putting a candle in the window for Jimmy Hoffa.

1. How in your mind did Affirmative Action and Consent Decrees become tools for apartheid (and why put apartheid in quotes?)

2. Israel is in the process of its own Manifest Destiny, showing the same care and concern for the native population outside it borders as did the US Cavalry in the 19th Century (BTW, a Very Good Read: The Real All Americans for those who like history, football and the better face of the Cavalry).

3. Once again, a personal attack on another poster, your usual valediction.

Well apartheid was an American value for a long time, I can see how it would sympathise with Israeli values.

1. "apartheid" was never an American value ....although Progressives and Democrats worked tirelessly to make it so.

2. "apartheid" never one of Israel's, as its Arab citizens are the envy of the rest of the Arab world in both civil rights and in prosperity.

3. Waiting for you to say something that is true is like putting a candle in the window for Jimmy Hoffa.

1. How in your mind did Affirmative Action and Consent Decrees become tools for apartheid (and why put apartheid in quotes?)

2. Israel is in the process of its own Manifest Destiny, showing the same care and concern for the native population outside it borders as did the US Cavalry in the 19th Century (BTW, a Very Good Read: The Real All Americans for those who like history, football and the better face of the Cavalry).

1. 'Jim Crow' was an example of Democrat liberal big government in action.

Republicans rejected slavery and segregation and, in fact, the Republican Party was created based on that central issue.

2. The most popular elected Democrat today, always was and still is, a supporter of segregation and the belief in the inferiority of blacks.

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags"
Bill Clinton on Obama A Few Years Ago This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags The Weekly Standard

… President Bill Clinton
argued that Colin Powell, promoted
to brigadier general during Mr.
Alexander’s tenure, was the product
of an affirmative action program.
http://cdn.virtuallearningcourses.com/ivtcontent/images/edw12_ch05_e.pdf

3. Actually, the US Cavalry protected those Indian's who obeyed the law from the savages...
"...the Five Civilized Tribes of Indian Territory- the Cherokees, Choctaws, Chickasaws, Creeks, and Seminoles- suffered heavily from Kiowa and Comanche raiders...."

a. " J. W. Throckmorton, Governor of Texas. ( Telegram.) to the War Department, Washington City, )
This carnival of crime, of infamous villianies, of brutal murders and revolting outrages.... a long array of facts showing the character and dreadful results of similar raids upon the settlers of Texas by Indians living in Mexico, ....details are fearful, and yet they fall far short of the reality, for the reason that only the ruthless deeds of Indians living in Mexico were specially inquired into or included in this report, while the fiendish atrocities committed upon Texas people by the Comanches, the Kioways, the Apaches, and other savages of the Staked Plains and the mountains beyond, were not examined into nor reported upon. "
Full text of Special report of the adjutant-general of the state of Texas. September 1884

The request by Throckmorton was for 1000 soldiers to protect the Five Tribes.

4. "Once again, a personal attack on another poster, your usual valediction."

I must admit.....it is sometimes a curse, but I am forced to post nothing but the truth...you.....you, you stuck up, mouth-breathing, half-witted, scruffy-looking, rotten, lying no good, four-flushing, snake-licking, sleezy, slimy, sticky, stinky, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, nerf-herding, hopeless, clinking, clanking, clattering collection of caliginous junk, you bug-eyed, foul-mouthed, lying, soiled-soul, sack of sewage. ....ignoble, ignorant, illiterate, incestuous, illegitimate progeny of parents who belong to the phyla insecta..... beetleheaded, stiff-necked, bureaucratic unwashed dog!

Jew hate is fashionable again.

No - just a realisation Israeli politicians are a bunch of bastards - NOT Jews in general.
attacks on Jews in Europe is retaliation for Israel. :uhh:

Any attack on unarmed civilians is terrorism. I believe I made that clear, exactly as Israeli attacks on children is terrorism - but most Israelis won't accept that.

standard Islamic teachings thruout the UMMAH justify attacks on unarmed "civilians" ----so long as the unarmed civilians are not muslims or have been
declared non muslim by an edict of TAKFIR. Pious muslimahs who tie bombs to their asses in order to murder children are adulated as HEROINES----thruout the
"UMMAH"-------and young muslimah girls are encouraged to celebrate the murders of jewish babies by their MUJAHAD brothers.. Freddie---- When you express a personal opinion----it is very rude to express it as though you imagine
you are pronouncing an EDICT FOR THE WORLD. Your should save your edicts for the mosque------No doubt you stand up weekly and proclaim the heroine WAFA IDRIS a filthy terrorist slut

1. 'Jim Crow' was an example of Democrat liberal big government in action.

Republicans rejected slavery and segregation and, in fact, the Republican Party was created based on that central issue.

2. The most popular elected Democrat today, always was and still is, a supporter of segregation and the belief in the inferiority of blacks.

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags"
Bill Clinton on Obama A Few Years Ago This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags The Weekly Standard

… President Bill Clinton
argued that Colin Powell, promoted
to brigadier general during Mr.
Alexander’s tenure, was the product
of an affirmative action program.
http://cdn.virtuallearningcourses.com/ivtcontent/images/edw12_ch05_e.pdf

3. Actually, the US Cavalry protected those Indian's who obeyed the law from the savages...
"...the Five Civilized Tribes of Indian Territory- the Cherokees, Choctaws, Chickasaws, Creeks, and Seminoles- suffered heavily from Kiowa and Comanche raiders...."

a. " J. W. Throckmorton, Governor of Texas. ( Telegram.) to the War Department, Washington City, )
This carnival of crime, of infamous villianies, of brutal murders and revolting outrages.... a long array of facts showing the character and dreadful results of similar raids upon the settlers of Texas by Indians living in Mexico, ....details are fearful, and yet they fall far short of the reality, for the reason that only the ruthless deeds of Indians living in Mexico were specially inquired into or included in this report, while the fiendish atrocities committed upon Texas people by the Comanches, the Kioways, the Apaches, and other savages of the Staked Plains and the mountains beyond, were not examined into nor reported upon. "
Full text of Special report of the adjutant-general of the state of Texas. September 1884

The request by Throckmorton was for 1000 soldiers to protect the Five Tribes.

4. "Once again, a personal attack on another poster, your usual valediction."

I must admit.....it is sometimes a curse, but I am forced to post nothing but the truth...you.....you, you stuck up, mouth-breathing, half-witted, scruffy-looking, rotten, lying no good, four-flushing, snake-licking, sleezy, slimy, sticky, stinky, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, nerf-herding, hopeless, clinking, clanking, clattering collection of caliginous junk, you bug-eyed, foul-mouthed, lying, soiled-soul, sack of sewage. ....ignoble, ignorant, illiterate, incestuous, illegitimate progeny of parents who belong to the phyla insecta..... beetleheaded, stiff-necked, bureaucratic unwashed dog!

1. Comporting the modern Democratic Party with the Democratic Party of the 19th and first half of the 20th century is a lie by the omission of history (unrevised); Comporting the current Republican Party with the party of Lincoln, TR or IKE is absurd and dishonest.

2. President Clinton's remarks were not racist, no matter how hard you worked to make them appear to be so. I'm sure you followers - both of them - find your words sage, the rest understand them as partisan efforts to mislead; using his words out of context is mendacious and an obvious trick of revisionists.

3. Whose the racist now? "the savages" when dead were the only good Indians; remember that 19th century meme?

4. I admit to dog-kissing. In fact a moment ago my best friend brought me her Frisbee, dropped it at my feed, and standing on her hind legs gave me kisses. I told her I would meet her in the back yard once I dispensed with the narcissistic cat lover - at she went alert, something cute to me and intimidating to sheep, like PC, when done by a Border Collie.

BTW, this time I have written down to your level, hoping not to confuse you with a word or two too enigmatic for your understanding.

Serious question for anyone who speaks Hebrew:

How do you sing the Willie Nelson song (Patsy Cline) 'Crazy' in Hebrew? Meshuga has 3 syllables, meshuggeneh has 4. It just doesn't work.

Of course, Spanish is easier, because Loco is only 2.

Forum List

Back