Back-Stabbing The Jews

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
{N.B. This post was constructed prior to the announcement today, by this anti-American President, that he would veto any attempt to alter his endorsement of Iranian nuclear program....no greater example could be found of back-stabbing the Jews.}

1. How can it be? Some things seem so clear, plain and obvious ....yet there are others with diametrically opposite beliefs. Nowhere could that be more apparent than the case of Israel, and the Jews.

Israel, a nation with Western values, a nation that takes determined steps to avoid shedding the blood of its enemies, one that makes the desert bloom, is surpassing in intellectual endeavors that benefit all of mankind......and yet large segments of the civilized world, almost entirely Leftists, are determined to see them annihilated.

2. The recent edition of City Journal reviewed "Catch The Jew!," by Tuvia Tenenbom, ......one of those satires that lives up to Lord Byron's line 'And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'Tis that I may not weep.'

"In his tour d’horizon of the Palestinian territories, Tenenbom uncovers the fact that there are almost 300 pro-Palestinian foreign NGOs working (that is, agitating) in the West Bank and another hundred in Gaza, most financed by German taxpayers.

....aid to the Palestinians by the European Union and the United Nations is the highest, per capita, in the world. Which might explain why... all over the West Bank, so many Palestinian officials and activists are driving Mercedes.

a. For the German-funded NGOs in particular, exposing the Jewish state’s perfidy—“catching the Jew,” in Tenenbom’s words—becomes a psychologically convenient way to repudiate the Nazi past. Anti-Zionism thus becomes a path to liberation from the burdens of Germany’s past, indeed from all of Western colonial history.

b. ....the major European...powers (Germany, England, France, and Spain)....“where else [but in Palestine] could one practice his or her darkest wish for Judenfrei territories and still be considered liberal?”

3. .... why [do] these beautiful European souls see their mission now as saving the Palestinians, while none dare venture to Qatar to protest the slave-labor conditions imposed on foreign workers ..... perpetrated by an Arab apartheid regime has so far led to the deaths of more than 1,000 indentured contract workers. ...."
Undercover Jew by Fred Siegel and Sol Stern City Journal July 10 2015

a. "A report by Qatar’s government found 964 deaths of migrants from India, Nepal and Bangladesh in 2012 and 2013. Other groups have cited a higher number over a longer period of time."
UPDATED The toll of human casualities in Qatar - The Washington Post

Last edited:
Jew hate is fashionable again. It didn't take long did it. Now the world signs a nuclear deal with Iran during the Jewish morning period leading up to Tisha 'B Av and so it goes

Jew hate is fashionable again. It didn't take long did it. Now the world signs a nuclear deal with Iran during the Jewish morning period leading up to Tisha 'B Av and so it goes

Seems that this is Obama's way of celebrating Bastille Day....
...a celebration by all totalitarians.

Obama is a kindred spirit he is a totalitarian himself. The thing is so many people happily go along with it. Whoever thought is would happen in America.

Obama is a kindred spirit he is a totalitarian himself. The thing is so many people happily go along with it. Whoever thought is would happen in America.

"Whoever thought is would happen in America."

65,915,796 voters voted for this anti-American values proven failure.

....as in post #2

Somehow, the tiny nation of Israel has to be looked at via standards never applied to any other nations.
Consider the history of India vis-a-vis Israel's.

4. "Like Israel, India was founded shortly after World War II over the violent objections of its Muslim population. Despite Ghandian rhetoric about non-violence, India’s bloody separation from its predominately Muslim regions came about through a vindictive and massive transfer of populations—Muslims to Pakistan, Hindus to India.

... little is spoken of this nasty affair; not so with comparable developments in Israel.

Thanks in part to the double moral bookkeeping practiced by the human-rights industry—captained by the Swiss Red Cross and German NGOs—a contrived narrative of unprecedented Israeli cruelty toward the people now known as Palestinians has taken hold in Europe and on the American left.

..... India’s first prime minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, was well aware of the political value of his spiritual and political mentor, the holy man Mohandas Gandhi. Nehru once famously remarked:
“You can’t imagine what it costs to keep Gandhi in poverty.”
Undercover Jew by Fred Siegel and Sol Stern City Journal July 10 2015

What does it cost to perpetuate the slanders against Israel?

Obama's legacy:
A 7th century caliphate in the Middle East and a nuclear Iran.

Well apartheid was an American value for a long time, I can see how it would sympathise with Israeli values.

....as in post #2

I did vote for him and I do not regret it. No matter how much and how often he is characterized as evil, reality strongly suggests otherwise. Remember the women who McCain chastised for calling Obama an Arab?

I do, and every time you attempt to assassinate the character of every Democratic President, I hear this women's voice, "I've read about him, he's an, ah, a Arab" (or commie, or Marxist, or Statist).

McCain was an anachronism back in '08, and Romney is and remains a Plutocrat.

In spite of the efforts from day one of his nomination to discredit Obama, and to breed fear and hate for him, he's done well. How much better he might have done if his detractors had been an honorable opposition we will never know.

Well apartheid was an American value for a long time, I can see how it would sympathise with Israeli values.

1. "apartheid" was never an American value ....although Progressives and Democrats worked tirelessly to make it so.

2. "apartheid" never one of Israel's, as its Arab citizens are the envy of the rest of the Arab world in both civil rights and in prosperity.

3. Waiting for you to say something that is true is like putting a candle in the window for Jimmy Hoffa.

....as in post #2

I did vote for him and I do not regret it. No matter how much and how often he is characterized as evil, reality strongly suggests otherwise. Remember the women who McCain chastised for calling Obama an Arab?

I do, and every time you attempt to assassinate the character of every Democratic President, I hear this women's voice, "I've read about him, he's an, ah, a Arab" (or commie, or Marxist, or Statist).

In spite of the efforts from day one of his nomination to discredit Obama, and to breed fear and hate for him, he's done well. How much better he might have done if his detractors had been an honorable opposition we will never know.

He is evil and incompetent,and you are as dumb as asphalt.

I'd be happy to provide a couple of dozen of his domestic and foreign policy failures....but if you can look at the Iran debacle and not see both evil and incompetence, well.....you've plumbed the depths of stupidity.

nobody was stabbed in the back. israel did everything it could to sabotage the talks. they knew what was going on as they spied on the negotiations.
but this deal is good for everyone, everyone but those who have attained power based on beating the war with iran drum.

nobody was stabbed in the back. israel did everything it could to sabotage the talks. they knew what was going on as they spied on the negotiations.
but this deal is good for everyone, everyone but those who have attained power based on beating the war with iran drum.

Let's hope you're up to speed with the views of Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

Let's hope you're up to speed with the views of Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
do they want a nuclear armed iran? no. so this deal is good for them as well.

....as in post #2

He is evil and incompetent,and you are as dumb as asphalt.

I'd be happy to provide a couple of dozen of his domestic and foreign policy failures....but if you can look at the Iran debacle and not see both evil and incompetence, well.....you've plumbed the depths of stupidity.

Evil? You're a liar, and you're a jerk; likely a racist too, and for sure a charlatan. You spend half you life on this message board and more than half of that time spewing personal attacks on every one who dares to disagree with your procrustean blather.

Forum List

Back