Bachmann will win!!

Obama will win again, but his approval ratings will be low for the rest of his Presidency.

Obama will be a one term president. Most likely just like Obama did in 2008 it will be a relatively unknown republican who is supported by the tea party that will offer outside the beltway leadership that will win the majority of votes. Barack Obama has not shown presidential qualities he has shown organizational abilities at times not Leadership and originality he is the poster boy for the DEMOCRATS big ideas like NATIONAL health care he caries water for his party. America wants change and real leadership. Especially from the democrats
& the republicans big government agendas. Medicare part b anyone? Stimulis? Super congress? Homeland security? National Health Care?

Last edited:
Obama will win again, but his approval ratings will be low for the rest of his Presidency.

Obama will be a one term president. Most likely just like Obama did in 2008 it will be a relatively unknown republican who is supported by the tea party that will offer outside the beltway leadership that will win the majority of votes. Barack Obama has not shown presidential qualities he has shown organizational abilities at times not Leadership and originality he is the poster boy for the DEMOCRATS big ideas like NATIONAL health care he caries water for his party. America wants change and real leadership. Especially from the democrats
& the republicans big government agendas. Medicare part b anyone? Stimulis? Super congress? Homeland security? National Health Care?

You've obviously been drinking the tea.

Wanna talk about how the tea bagging idiots brought down our credit rating?

Please do....

So Standard and Poors listens to the T Party, a party with NO candidates in office?
Credit rating agencies do not go by political parties' rhetoric.
They gauge debt ratios. Ours has doubled in 2 years.

Stop watching MSNBC.. Get the truth elsewhere.

May the best candidate wins
well hell... let's just jinx it right away! When HAS the "best" candidate ever won? I think Reagan was the last time that happened. Since then I believe it's been the "Least Disgusting" candidate who's won.

Bring up this thread after the election. It will be interesting to see these responses then. Bachmann????
That is extremely funny.
All predictions on potential candidates outside of the primaries/caucuses are way off. What else is new?

In 2008, many thought it'd be Guliani or Thompson or Paul or Kookcinich, or Hillary.

Nobody... and I mean NOBODY picked P-BO of the experts till after he trounced Hillary. McCain wasn't a surprise, but he wasn't an odds on favorite either. Romney was that.

Bring up this thread after the election. It will be interesting to see these responses then. Bachmann????
That is extremely funny.
All predictions on potential candidates outside of the primaries/caucuses are way off. What else is new?

In 2008, many thought it'd be Guliani or Thompson or Paul or Kookcinich, or Hillary.

Nobody... and I mean NOBODY picked P-BO of the experts till after he trounced Hillary. McCain wasn't a surprise, but he wasn't an odds on favorite either. Romney was that.

Most of the idiots were trying to use polling as a way to figure out the winners.

They REALLY messed up when they said Hillary would get the nomination.

on Taxes: "Praise the Lord and support the rich."
on the EPA: "Who needs clean air, if the rich can't make a buck off it?"

on Taxes: "Praise the Lord and support the rich."
on the EPA: "Who needs clean air, if the rich can't make a buck off it?"
No. That is not what's being said.

A sensible policy would be returning the EPA to 1992 levels of regulation, forcing them to provide cost analysis to congress and the public of it's proposed changes, and require congress to approve by single issue only any new regulation limited to a 10 year period, where the whole process must be done again.

Let me also ask you this. When is the last time a poor person employed you?

Big Fitz,
The last time I worked for someone "rich", a private corporation was about 35 years ago. Your "rich" friends do create jobs - overseas. The servants they hire in the USA are usually illegal aliens from overseas.

Big Fitz,
The last time I worked for someone "rich", a private corporation was about 35 years ago. Your "rich" friends do create jobs - overseas. The servants they hire in the USA are usually illegal aliens from overseas.
:rolleyes: oops, undersized. Gotta throw this one back.

That is extremely funny.

Most of the idiots were trying to use polling as a way to figure out the winners.

This morning I listened to Rush. I was doing house work and giving my dog a bath. That guy went on and on citing polls that supported his crazy delusions. Last winter...when the polls were all coming back showing the eroding support for Scott Walker...all Rush could say is that polls are bogus.

It is truly intellectually repulsive to cherry pick polls you agree with, and ignore the ones that you don't. It's one of the worst things a poster can do IMO. Right up there with the olde "you guys did it first!!!"

This morning I listened to Rush. I was doing house work and giving my dog a bath. That guy went on and on citing polls that supported his crazy delusions. Last winter...when the polls were all coming back showing the eroding support for Scott Walker...all Rush could say is that polls are bogus.

It is truly intellectually repulsive to cherry pick polls you agree with, and ignore the ones that you don't. It's one of the worst things a poster can do IMO. Right up there with the olde "you guys did it first!!!"
I maintain Mark Twain was right and needed to be updated:

"There lies, damn lies, statistics, computer models and opinion polls."

Forum List

Back