Bachmann will win!!

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
I just know it. After all, she believes and says things like this:

A grain of wheat plus a starfish does not equal a dog, and that this was what evolutionists were teaching in our schools.

The Stillwater Tribune: September 2003

Bachmann’s personal definition of what evolution is became unclear at that point, but she went on to say that a grain of wheat plus a starfish does not equal a dog, and that this was what evolutionists were teaching in our schools. At just about this point, host Todd Friel interrupted the caller and accused him of ‘sabot-too-gee’ (Friel’s clever slang term for ‘sabotage’); Friel said that he, Friel, was not going ‘let this happen’ to Senator Bachmann. The caller was apparently put on hold while Friel bid goodbye to Bachmann, who was apparently in a hurry to leave and do something else at this point.

/snip

But all of this is by-the-by. The important thing to remember is that evolution is merely a theory, just as ‘atomic theory’ and Professor Einstein’s ‘theory of relativity’ are just theories. By the way, I believe (and I am sure Senator Bachmann would agree) that the Minnesota schools should not force ‘atomic theory’ and the ‘theory of relativity’ on our students, either. I hope that Bachmann will also publicly oppose the bigoted clowns currently teaching ‘atomic theory’ and the ‘theory of relativity’ as if they were fact.

A grain of wheat plus a starfish does not equal a dog, and that this was what evolutionists were teaching in our schools.

Bachmann’s personal definition of what evolution is became unclear at that point, but she went on to say that a grain of wheat plus a starfish does not equal a dog, and that this was what evolutionists were teaching in our schools. At just about this point, host Todd Friel interrupted the caller and accused him of ‘sabot-too-gee’ (Friel’s clever slang term for ‘sabotage’); Friel said that he, Friel, was not going ‘let this happen’ to Senator Bachmann. The caller was apparently put on hold while Friel bid goodbye to Bachmann, who was apparently in a hurry to leave and do something else at this point.

/snip

But all of this is by-the-by. The important thing to remember is that evolution is merely a theory, just as ‘atomic theory’ and Professor Einstein’s ‘theory of relativity’ are just theories. By the way, I believe (and I am sure Senator Bachmann would agree) that the Minnesota schools should not force ‘atomic theory’ and the ‘theory of relativity’ on our students, either. I hope that Bachmann will also publicly oppose the bigoted clowns currently teaching ‘atomic theory’ and the ‘theory of relativity’ as if they were fact.

You sound like those people on "Deal or no Deal" who say they "just know" the million dollars is in that case.

i just know it. After all, she believes and says things like this:

a grain of wheat plus a starfish does not equal a dog, and that this was what evolutionists were teaching in our schools.

the stillwater tribune: September 2003

bachmann’s personal definition of what evolution is became unclear at that point, but she went on to say that a grain of wheat plus a starfish does not equal a dog, and that this was what evolutionists were teaching in our schools. At just about this point, host todd friel interrupted the caller and accused him of ‘sabot-too-gee’ (friel’s clever slang term for ‘sabotage’); friel said that he, friel, was not going ‘let this happen’ to senator bachmann. The caller was apparently put on hold while friel bid goodbye to bachmann, who was apparently in a hurry to leave and do something else at this point.

/snip

but all of this is by-the-by. The important thing to remember is that evolution is merely a theory, just as ‘atomic theory’ and professor einstein’s ‘theory of relativity’ are just theories. By the way, i believe (and i am sure senator bachmann would agree) that the minnesota schools should not force ‘atomic theory’ and the ‘theory of relativity’ on our students, either. I hope that bachmann will also publicly oppose the bigoted clowns currently teaching ‘atomic theory’ and the ‘theory of relativity’ as if they were fact.

you sound like those people on "deal or no deal" who say they "just know" the million dollars is in that case.

deal!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned

/snip

You sound like those people on "Deal or no Deal" who say they "just know" the million dollars is in that case.

I don't have a TV. :)

Whoops! Michele Bachmann inadvertently proves key GOP talking point false - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

Of course, if Congress ultimately determines spending — which of course it does — there’s no way raising the debt ceiling would constitute giving President Obama a “blank check,” as John Boehner and other Republicans keep falsely insisting.

The “blank check” talking point is one of the more absurd falsehoods to surface in recent memory. For one thing, as the Government Accountability Office explains: “The debt limit does not control or limit the ability of the federal government to run deficits or incur obligations. Rather, it is a limit on the ability to pay obligations already incurred.”

But even more important, as Bachmann revealed here, the “blank check” talking point is also completely absurd when viewed in light of, you know, the Constitution itself.

Thank you, Representative Bachmann, for showing the courage necessary to buck your party and set the record straight. An act of true leadership.

Ya' can't ignore her (newly-found) history o' economic-precedence, either!!!​

“This president has destroyed the credit rating of the United States… President Obama is destroying the foundations of our economy one seam at a time

Shellybach & The Economic-Seams(?)
300.gif

/snip

God I hope so....can you picture that brainless twerp debating with Obama?...nirvana.....:eusa_pray:

/snip

God I hope so....can you picture that brainless twerp debating with Obama?...nirvana.....:eusa_pray:

The Entertainment ratings would go thru the roof....

Bachmann will win!!

We could do worse...oh....wait...we already have 'worse' in the white house now.

Bachmann would be a much worse president then George W. Bush. Probably one of the worst presidents in my lifetime.

You cannot possibly know that. Everyone thought Obama would going to be so great and look what a mess our country is in. The only thing I see that he's good at is campaigning and fund raising...too bad he hasn't figure out how to be fund raiser for this country.

Forum List

Back