Bachmann will win!!

I just know it. After all, she believes and says things like this:

A grain of wheat plus a starfish does not equal a dog, and that this was what evolutionists were teaching in our schools.

The Stillwater Tribune: September 2003

Bachmann’s personal definition of what evolution is became unclear at that point, but she went on to say that a grain of wheat plus a starfish does not equal a dog, and that this was what evolutionists were teaching in our schools. At just about this point, host Todd Friel interrupted the caller and accused him of ‘sabot-too-gee’ (Friel’s clever slang term for ‘sabotage’); Friel said that he, Friel, was not going ‘let this happen’ to Senator Bachmann. The caller was apparently put on hold while Friel bid goodbye to Bachmann, who was apparently in a hurry to leave and do something else at this point.

/snip

But all of this is by-the-by. The important thing to remember is that evolution is merely a theory, just as ‘atomic theory’ and Professor Einstein’s ‘theory of relativity’ are just theories. By the way, I believe (and I am sure Senator Bachmann would agree) that the Minnesota schools should not force ‘atomic theory’ and the ‘theory of relativity’ on our students, either. I hope that Bachmann will also publicly oppose the bigoted clowns currently teaching ‘atomic theory’ and the ‘theory of relativity’ as if they were fact.

Reality Check. Only 19% of the American population accepts Darwinism. about half believe the bible version, and most of the rest think God had some role in the creation of life.

If you really think that Obama is going to beat Bachmann on the "Darwin" ticket, you are up for a rude awakening.

Obamabots are some of the shallowest people I have ever seen.

But they voted for the shallow one so that should tell you something.

Reading through these types of thread is the SCARY part.

These shallow people GET TO VOTE

maybe Dr. Grumpy was on to something when he said, WE ARE FUCKED

Last edited:
I certainly hope Bachmann wins, it'll be the funniest presidency ever.

It'll be sunshine and lollipops from day one, that's for sure. She knows how to turn around the economy immediately.

Do you just make shit up as you go along, or did you get that off thinkprogress or the dailykos?
she CAN'T do any worse on the economy than the Obama and his clown administration has done in THREE YEARS.

I certainly hope Bachmann wins, it'll be the funniest presidency ever.

It'll be sunshine and lollipops from day one, that's for sure. She knows how to turn around the economy immediately.

Do you just make shit up as you go along, or did you get that off thinkprogress or the dailykos?
she CAN'T do any worse on the economy than the Obama and his clown administration has done in THREE YEARS.

Considering she doesn't know shit about history, or this country, wanna explain why she's suddenly a genius on the economy, mr. Stupidity?

Considering she doesn't know shit about history, or this country, wanna explain why she's suddenly a genius on the economy, mr. Stupidity?

she knows about as much as your community organizer in chief does, isn't THAT all that matters.

A grain of wheat plus a starfish does not equal a dog, and that this was what evolutionists were teaching in our schools.

Bachmann’s personal definition of what evolution is became unclear at that point, but she went on to say that a grain of wheat plus a starfish does not equal a dog, and that this was what evolutionists were teaching in our schools. At just about this point, host Todd Friel interrupted the caller and accused him of ‘sabot-too-gee’ (Friel’s clever slang term for ‘sabotage’); Friel said that he, Friel, was not going ‘let this happen’ to Senator Bachmann. The caller was apparently put on hold while Friel bid goodbye to Bachmann, who was apparently in a hurry to leave and do something else at this point.

/snip

But all of this is by-the-by. The important thing to remember is that evolution is merely a theory, just as ‘atomic theory’ and Professor Einstein’s ‘theory of relativity’ are just theories. By the way, I believe (and I am sure Senator Bachmann would agree) that the Minnesota schools should not force ‘atomic theory’ and the ‘theory of relativity’ on our students, either. I hope that Bachmann will also publicly oppose the bigoted clowns currently teaching ‘atomic theory’ and the ‘theory of relativity’ as if they were fact.
God I hope so....can you picture that brainless twerp debating with Obama?...nirvana.....:eusa_pray:

I can, her picture is on the cover of Newsweek this week. See,

Backlash Over Bachmann Newsweek Cover - Michele Bachmann - Fox Nation

Caption: "The lights are on, but no one is at home"

No, actually. SHE SAID IT. About 60 miles NW of here.

Bachmann claims improving economy ‘won’t take that long’ | St. Cloud TIMES | sctimes.com

Bachmann told reporters after a campaign event in Newton that the economy would start to improve almost immediately after she becomes president because she would immediately implement conservative economic policies to slash the nation’s debt, rule out tax increases and cut regulations.

“It won’t take that long if we send signals to the marketplace,” she said, standing by an earlier comment that the improvement would begin within the first quarter.

God I hope so....can you picture that brainless twerp debating with Obama?...nirvana.....:eusa_pray:

I can, her picture is on the cover of Newsweek this week. See,

Backlash Over Bachmann Newsweek Cover - Michele Bachmann - Fox Nation

Caption: "The lights are on, but no one is at home"

Which stated in part:

One is overcoming the perception of hypocrisy. Democrats—and some of Bachmann’s Republican opponents—have noted the gulf between her rhetoric and record. She earned a federal salary as a lawyer for the IRS (an agency despised by the Tea Party), for example. Pressed on whether she took Americans to court to force them to pay back taxes, she answers carefully. “Our employer was the United States Department of Treasury. That’s who paid my salary,” she says. “And the client that we represented was the IRS.” She also says that the job opened her eyes to the “huge bureaucracy and how devastating high taxes are on almost every sector of the economy…farmers and families and small businesses and individuals.”

Bachmann owned a stake in her father-in-law’s farm that received more than $250,000 in federal agriculture subsidies between 1995 and 2008. She says that money all stayed with her in-laws. In Congress, she tried to secure more than $3.7 million in federal earmarks for her district—the kind of pet projects she has blamed for excessive spending. And she railed against Obama’s $800 billion–plus Recovery Act as wasteful, then signed a half-dozen letters seeking stimulus funds for local projects. Her requests in 2009 echoed the arguments Republicans lampooned Obama for using. A bridge project could create nearly 3,000 jobs a year, Bachmann wrote, while a highway project would “promote economic prosperity.”

Love the last paragraph, that about says it all.

Sitting on the edge of a metal folding chair in a sweltering parking lot, Donna Fouts, 73, doesn’t seem to care that Bachmann planned to vote against the debt-ceiling compromise that would ensure the arrival of her Social Security check and the military benefits owed to her sons and nephews. “Well, I’m sick of all them other politicians that tell me what to do with my life,” she answers. “Something about her tells me to follow her.”

The TP never created the stimuli's that caused this immense deficit. They are the result of it and the Health care legislation the majority party passed last term. It is SPIN to say the tea party caused this. Now we have to deal with revisionist knee jerk forumisim by left leaning government advocates that got their way! And now wanna blame everyone else for the legislation they passed while in power hahaha OMG.
Democrat majority much? Not now the American people see how reckless you were with the treasury and their national security. You ruined our financial standing in the free market capital system.
Run Michelle Run!!!!!

Last edited:

Sitting on the edge of a metal folding chair in a sweltering parking lot, Donna Fouts, 73, doesn’t seem to care that Bachmann planned to vote against the debt-ceiling compromise that would ensure the arrival of her Social Security check and the military benefits owed to her sons and nephews. “Well, I’m sick of all them other politicians that tell me what to do with my life,” she answers. “Something about her tells me to follow her.”
Ranks up there with that idiot in Deeetroit in line to get gubmint money from Obama's stash. Again, is it a crime to have stupid people follow you? I'd be more worried about stupid people being put in positions of power. Timothy Geithner.... I'm looking at youuuuuuu...!

You know... I'll take Ms. Fouts over this retard every time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranks up there with that idiot in Deeetroit in line to get gubmint money from Obama's stash. Again, is it a crime to have stupid people follow you? I'd be more worried about stupid people being put in positions of power. Timothy Geithner.... I'm looking at youuuuuuu...!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q]‪Obama Money - Where Did it Come From?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

What an accurate portrayal of so many, righty? :eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q]‪Obama Money - Where Did it Come From?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

What an accurate portrayal of so many, righty? :eusa_eh:
About as accurate as examples your ilk used.

If Bachman becomes president, I'm gonna go somewhere else.

go with god.:cuckoo:

take sean penn with you, did he come back after bush got re-elected? :lol:
Some people still believe in mythical bullshit, there is no god, there is no fucking tooth fairy, no santa clause, no easter bunny. sorry to break your beliefs, but it's time someone told you the truth, but since you're probably a t party republican, it'll be hard to convince you otherwise.

Forum List

Back