Bachmann will win!!

If Bachman becomes president, I'm gonna go somewhere else.

go with god.:cuckoo:

take sean penn with you, did he come back after bush got re-elected? :lol:
Some people still believe in mythical bullshit, there is no god, there is no fucking tooth fairy, no santa clause, no easter bunny. sorry to break your beliefs, but it's time someone told you the truth, but since you're probably a t party republican, it'll be hard to convince you otherwise.

If Bachman becomes president, I'm gonna go somewhere else.

there is no god, no tooth fairy, no easter bunny, no santa clause, but it's nice to believe in myths.

Yeah, honey? It's only insightful/interesting/funny/noteworthy the first time. After that, it's spam.

Some people still believe in mythical bullshit, there is no god, there is no fucking tooth fairy, no santa clause, no easter bunny. sorry to break your beliefs, but it's time someone told you the truth, but since you're probably a t party republican, it'll be hard to convince you otherwise.

there is no god, no tooth fairy, no easter bunny, no santa clause, but it's nice to believe in myths.

Yeah, honey? It's only insightful/interesting/funny/noteworthy the first time. After that, it's spam.

Spam, That shit is garbage.. I wouldn't feed a dog spam.

Blues

In this case it was neither insightful, interesting, funny or noteworthy. It was his one-sided, boring, stale and unsupported opinion.

Immie

Spam, That shit is garbage.. I wouldn't feed a dog spam.

Blues
Probably not. You know what that amount of sodium will do to a dog's kidneys?

On the other hand, my doctor would be pissed if they knew I was eating it.

mmmmmmm

If a lobster doesn't crawl on your plate for dinner, do lobsters not exist?

Well, considering you can go see a lobster at a fish market, your example makes no sense. I just saw a few yesterday. You and god, how are the sightings coming along. (seriously, what a dumb analogy you are trying to use.)

I just know it. After all, she believes and says things like this:

A grain of wheat plus a starfish does not equal a dog, and that this was what evolutionists were teaching in our schools.

The Stillwater Tribune: September 2003

Bachmann’s personal definition of what evolution is became unclear at that point, but she went on to say that a grain of wheat plus a starfish does not equal a dog, and that this was what evolutionists were teaching in our schools. At just about this point, host Todd Friel interrupted the caller and accused him of ‘sabot-too-gee’ (Friel’s clever slang term for ‘sabotage’); Friel said that he, Friel, was not going ‘let this happen’ to Senator Bachmann. The caller was apparently put on hold while Friel bid goodbye to Bachmann, who was apparently in a hurry to leave and do something else at this point.

/snip

But all of this is by-the-by. The important thing to remember is that evolution is merely a theory, just as ‘atomic theory’ and Professor Einstein’s ‘theory of relativity’ are just theories. By the way, I believe (and I am sure Senator Bachmann would agree) that the Minnesota schools should not force ‘atomic theory’ and the ‘theory of relativity’ on our students, either. I hope that Bachmann will also publicly oppose the bigoted clowns currently teaching ‘atomic theory’ and the ‘theory of relativity’ as if they were fact.

2003? how pathetic....

You're digging awful deep to demonize someone who has no chance of winning the primary. Or maybe you're simply just another moonbat hag that just hates conservative women....:eusa_whistle:

You think Obama is bad and things could not get worse, if we get Bachmann we are really screwed. No, Bachman don't have a chance in hell and if she is the canidated, which I hope she it, Obama is a sure win for 2012. People don't ususally "change horses midstream." I am not all that happy with Obama but things would have been much worse with McCain and Palin and if not for Obama we would be in a Depression with 20% unemployment instead of 9.1%. If this holds Obama will be fine.
Remember who got us here. Dead Beat Bush.
S&P is obviously bias.
What has Obama done? He isn't the Anointed.
President Obama's 244 accomplishments | Occasional Planet

bachmannamericanflag.jpg

Last edited:
It'll be sunshine and lollipops from day one, that's for sure. She knows how to turn around the economy immediately.
She’ll start issuing EOs the first day mandating Christian prayer in public schools, that gays be registered as ‘sex offenders,’ and that public office holders acknowledge Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.

Of course all of the above would be un-Constitutional, but Bachmann wouldn’t know that being a graduate of Oral Roberts University, Coburn ‘School of Law,’ where American law is based on the bible, not the Constitution.

You think Obama is bad and things could not get worse, if we get Bachmann we are really screwed. No, Bachman don't have a chance in hell and if she is the canidated, which I hope she it, Obama is a sure win for 2012. People don't ususally "change horses midstream." I am not all that happy with Obama but things would have been much worse with McCain and Palin and if not for Obama we would be in a Depression with 20% unemployment instead of 9.1%. If this holds Obama will be fine.
S&P is obviously bias.

I literally despise McCain, but I think anyone that says things would have been much worse under McCain are being foolish. You don't know what he would have done or how he would have handled the things we have come across. Would have have saddled us with $787 Billion dollars in stimulus money? Would he have bailed out banking and auto? What would have been the consequences of not doing those three things? Would he have dumped a piece of shit Health Care Reform Act upon us that no one knows what the hell it is going to do this country in two years? The answers to all four of those questions are speculative.

Despite what the government wants you to believe this economy sucks and it sure as hell is not getting any better. I, for one, do not believe the bullshit that it would have been worse if we had not elected your Anointed One and yes, you did anoint him.

History has repeated itself. Conservatives (and I am one) bailed on Bush and turned against him when he proved to be a failure. Now many liberals are bailing on Obama.

Don't give me that crap that things could have been worse. It is bullshit. And don't give me that crap that we would be really screwed with Bachmann without something more than your bias against people that don't think we can spend our way out of debt.

Immie

Last edited:
It'll be sunshine and lollipops from day one, that's for sure. She knows how to turn around the economy immediately.
She’ll start issuing EOs the first day mandating Christian prayer in public schools, that gays be registered as ‘sex offenders,’ and that public office holders acknowledge Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.

Of course all of the above would be un-Constitutional, but Bachmann wouldn’t know that being a graduate of Oral Roberts University, Coburn ‘School of Law,’ where American law is based on the bible, not the Constitution.

ORU gives new meaning to the word 'joke'.

S&P is obviously bias.

I literally despise McCain, but I think anyone that says things would have been much worse under McCain are being foolish. You don't know what he would have done or how he would have handled the things we have come across. Would have have saddled us with $787 Billion dollars in stimulus money? Would he have bailed out banking and auto? What would have been the consequences of not doing those three things? Would he have dumped a piece of shit Health Care Reform Act upon us that no one knows what the hell it is going to do this country in two years? The answers to all four of those questions are speculative.

Despite what the government wants you to believe this economy sucks and it sure as hell is not getting any better. I, for one, do not believe the bullshit that it would have been worse if we had not elected your Anointed One and yes, you did anoint him.

History has repeated itself. Conservatives (and I am one) bailed on Bush and turned against him when he proved to be a failure. Now many liberals are bailing on Obama.

Don't give me that crap that things could have been worse. It is bullshit. And don't give me that crap that we would be really screwed with Bachmann without something more than your bias against people that don't think we can spend our way out of debt.

Immie

You are pro-Bachmann, Immie?

Good luck with that.

I am a Rep and I dont want her to win. I really wish Chris Christy would run. He would stand up for the union thugs. He says what he mean and means what he says. That is the kind of person who should be in office.

Bachmann possibly may win.
American voters are currently ignorant in both parties.
Obama and Bachmann having any support proves that.

S&P is obviously bias.

Immie

You are pro-Bachmann, Immie?

Good luck with that.

No, not at all. But, one cannot predict what would have happened had we not been saddled with President Obama or that Bachmann will be worse than what we have now.

In fact, I am not pro-any candidate. Personally, I think we're screwed with whomever we elect. There is not a candidate out there that I would trust the life of a friend who was terminally ill to for thirty seconds.

Immie

Forum List

Back