Bachmann signs The Family Lead pledge

Well maybe.

But it's very liberal to educate people who are black and women.

Conservatives would be lynching the blacks and putting the women in their place. At home barefoot and pregnant.

Prove it.
They want better education for all in this nation.
How many Republican women are in the house and senate? How many conservative women have their own businesses?

All due to Liberal laws and movements.

And this thread proves..that even when a conservative woman..who's been elevated to congress..

That all she wants to do is limit the rights of others.

Fucking astounding.

The first woman to serve congress was a republican.
Jeannette Rankin

Republican - Montana
Served: 1917-1919, 1941-1943
Barefoot and pregnant my ass.

Bachman wants to give social issues to the states themselves not congress.

Is anyone surprised? Bachmann wants to supplant the government with biblical principles.

Really? We must have missed that one.

:lol:

Yup we sure did. Michelle is a media darling right now meaning that television programs salivate at the chance to get her on--she's a more coveted guest than even Palin who has slipped to No. 2, for now, in the most desired guest. Of course they then savage them after their appearances, but the intellectually honest among us already know that.

But when you get that much exposure and face time on television, and are asked to say that many words, sooner or later you're going to state a wrong fact or say something awkward. And out of all those thousands of words, your enemies will scour the whole to find that one glitch or misstatement or misspeak or point that can be criticized and they hold it up as the sum total of that person. And then they pad it with absurd exaggerations and lies.

But I am becoming more and more convinced that more than anything in the world, the radical left fears a strong, successful, articulate conservative woman or minority. They just can't afford to allow anybody like that to exist or get any kind of fair play. It threatens the entire shaky foundation they balance on.

Is anyone surprised? Bachmann wants to supplant the government with biblical principles.

Yup we sure did. Michelle is a media darling right now meaning that television programs salivate at the chance to get her on--she's a more coveted guest than even Palin who has slipped to No. 2, for now, in the most desired guest. Of course they then savage them after their appearances, but the intellectually honest among us already know that.

But when you get that much exposure and face time on television, and are asked to say that many words, sooner or later you're going to state a wrong fact or say something awkward. And out of all those thousands of words, your enemies will scour the whole to find that one glitch or misstatement or misspeak or point that can be criticized and they hold it up as the sum total of that person. And then they pad it with absurd exaggerations and lies.

But I am becoming more and more convinced that more than anything in the world, the radical left fears a strong, successful, articulate conservative woman or minority. They just can't afford to allow anybody like that to exist or get any kind of fair play. It threatens the entire shaky foundation they balance on.

Just as much as the radical right, that would be Michelle Bachmann, fears a strong, succesful, articulate and liberal woman like Michelle Obama.
Michelle Obama is not an elected official and that is A BIG DIFFERENCE.
Bachmann is running for the most powerful job in the world.
Don't you believe we should put that just a little, itzy, bitzy bit higher than the spouse of the President?

Just as much as the radical right, that would be Michelle Bachmann, fears a strong, succesful, articulate and liberal woman like Michelle Obama.
Don't you believe we should put that just a little, itzy, bitzy bit higher than the spouse of the President?

Seems to me that Bachmann is not the least bit afraid of either of the Obamas nor has she attacked either one personally but only the public policy at taxpayer expense that they propose. (I count loss of freedom as a taxpayer expense by the way.)

And if Bristol Palin, being the teenage daughter of a famous person, is fair game for criticism of public policy she promotes, don't you think a near 50 year old woman who is married to a famous person and is proposing actual legislation is fair game for criticism of public policy that she promotes?

And while we're at it, I have seen zero evidence that Michelle Bachmann gives a whole lot of thought to homosexuality as she goes about her business. She will say what she thinks when somebody is in her face about it, but your perception that she is somehow infuated with it is a whole lot more suspicious to me as I don't see it.

Seems to me that Bachmann is not the least bit afraid of either of the Obamas nor has she attacked either one personally but only the public policy at taxpayer expense that they propose. (I count loss of freedom as a taxpayer expense by the way.)

And if Bristol Palin, being the teenage daughter of a famous person, is fair game for criticism of public policy she promotes, don't you think a near 50 year old woman who is married to a famous person and is proposing actual legislation is fair game for criticism of public policy that she promotes?

And while we're at it, I have seen zero evidence that Michelle Bachmann gives a whole lot of thought to homosexuality as she goes about her business. She will say what she thinks when somebody is in her face about it, but your perception that she is somehow infuated with it is a whole lot more suspicious to me as I don't see it.

And when did Michelle Obama attack either of them?
How many days do you have for me to post all of the attacks on The President. Not stating there is anything wrong with that but to suggest otherwise is without fact or foundation.
Michelle Bachmann has attacked homosexuality her entire life. Respectfully, if you do not know that and all of those facts you either do not do any research or turn a blind eye to it.
Bachmann has made opposition to gay rights a cornerstone of her career.
She has given speches that gay marriage leads to indoctrination of school children into homosexuality.
But all of that aside Michelle Bachmann is a bald faced liar and her brothers and sisters call her one. Her stepsister is gay and they attended the gallery in Minnessota for her attempts to get the ban on gay marriae. Bachmann was asked about that and she lied to the media and stated that she had taken a vote with her siblings and stepsiblings and the vote was 9-6 against gay marriage. Her brother called her a liar, that there was never a vote taken and that even the mention of such a vote was an outrage as they never would done anything so divisive.
But that is the Michelle Bachmann the right wing kook loonies love. Divisive. Doesn't matter if they lie and deny others of their rights along the way.
As long as the ideology fits The Constitution BE DAMNED.
Onward Christian Soldiers. The Founders are rolling in their graves.

Uh, maybe you meant to write "Hillary Clinton?"

No one fears or cares about Michelle Obama, who will never hold elected office.

Tell that to the other poster on your team. They mentioned Michelle Obama first, not me.

How many days do you have for me to post all of the attacks on The President. Not stating there is anything wrong with that but to suggest otherwise is without fact or foundation.
Michelle Bachmann has attacked homosexuality her entire life. Respectfully, if you do not know that and all of those facts you either do not do any research or turn a blind eye to it.
She has given speches that gay marriage leads to indoctrination of school children into homosexuality.
But all of that aside Michelle Bachmann is a bald faced liar and her brothers and sisters call her one. Her stepsister is gay and they attended the gallery in Minnessota for her attempts to get the ban on gay marriae. Bachmann was asked about that and she lied to the media and stated that she had taken a vote with her siblings and stepsiblings and the vote was 9-6 against gay marriage. Her brother called her a liar, that there was never a vote taken and that even the mention of such a vote was an outrage as they never would done anything so divisive.
But that is the Michelle Bachmann the right wing kook loonies love. Divisive. Doesn't matter if they lie and deny others of their rights along the way.

You would be surprised at what research I've done on the candidates. And the time I have listened to them and heard what they had to say. But you see, I don't condemn people who believe differently than I do about something but intend no harm to anybody and who understand what unalienable rights are all about. So somebody being conservative, a Tea Partier, a Christian, a person of conviction, a strong, smart, successful woman, doesn't bother me in the least. I am not prejudiced about such things.

And I am very careful to be sure of what I'm talking about before I criticize a person's intent, character, or accomplishments. And even if I hold a negative opinion about such things, I am not into the politics of personal destruction and demonization.

As much as you and I are on the same page on some things, we are certainly not on the same page on this one.

You would be surprised at what research I've done on the candidates. And the time I have listened to them and heard what they had to say. But you see, I don't condemn people who believe differently than I do about something but intend no harm to anybody and who understand what unalienable rights are all about. So somebody being conservative, a Tea Partier, a Christian, a person of conviction, a strong, smart, successful woman, doesn't bother me in the least. I am not prejudiced about such things.

And I am very careful to be sure of what I'm talking about before I criticize a person's intent, character, or accomplishments. And even if I hold a negative opinion about such things, I am not into the politics of personal destruction and demonization.

As much as you and I are on the same page on some things, we are certainly not on the same page on this one.

And that is why I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!:clap2:

Forum List

Back