Bachmann signs The Family Lead pledge

"Most researchers now agree that together these studies support the notion that, on average, children do best when raised by their two married, biological parents"

Brilliant job of sticking your fingers in your ears and going "la, la, la".
And what am I going 'la, la, la" about?

"Most researchers now agree that together these studies support the notion that, on average, children do best when raised by their two married, biological parents"

Let's get down to brass tacks.

Conservatives supported slavery at the time..Liberals did not.

It's as simple as that.

And being this is generally considered a settled issue..and generally considered a bitter and terrible chapter in American history.

The very fact, that conservatives keep bringing it up over and over again..to make some really BAD points..is disgusting.

No kid in 1860..that was black (or white for that matter)..had it better in this country then they do now.

Many people who would consider themselves conservative if they were alive today opposed slavery. Don't let facts disrupt your worldview though, or your definitions of words.

They absolutely would not.

:clap2:

Glad to see you took my advice.

Do yourself a favor sometime and look up Charles Finney. He was the Pat Robertson of his day, and actually shut down bars when he went to town to preach about hellfire. He also was a anti slavery crusader, and was president of Oberlin College, one of the first colleges to educate blacks. And women.

Many people who would consider themselves conservative if they were alive today opposed slavery. Don't let facts disrupt your worldview though, or your definitions of words.

Do yourself a favor sometime and look up Charles Finney. He was the Pat Robertson of his day, and actually shut down bars when he went to town to preach about hellfire. He also was a anti slavery crusader, and was president of Oberlin College, one of the first colleges to educate blacks. And women.

So he was a Christian liberal?

And so what? What does that have to do with making crackpot pledges to fringe groups?

No, it just proves Sallow is ignorant and a bigot.

And so what? What does that have to do with making crackpot pledges to fringe groups?

Fringe groups?
It's the majority of this nation carbineer,who believe in family values.

Fringe groups?

Not the anti gay ones espoused by this organization. Not even a majority of the Republican candidates would sign on to this trash.

"Not a single study has found children of lesbian or gay parents to be disadvantaged in any significant respect relative to children of heterosexual parents." (this statement was from an entire association, not just a single study)

"Children deserve to know that their relationships with both of their parents are stable and legally recognized. This applies to all children, whether their parents are of the same or opposite sex." (gee, this one too)

Fringe groups?

Not the anti gay ones espoused by this organization. Not even a majority of the Republican candidates would sign on to this trash.

How many gays are single parents?
Not a lot, most have partners
Doing good for the psyche of your children is trash? :evil:

Well maybe.

But it's very liberal to educate people who are black and women.

Conservatives would be lynching the blacks and putting the women in their place. At home barefoot and pregnant.

Well maybe.

Conservatives would be lynching the blacks and putting the women in their place. At home barefoot and pregnant.

Prove it.
They want better education for all in this nation.
How many Republican women are in the house and senate? How many conservative women have their own businesses?

Well maybe.

Prove it.
How many Republican women are in the house and senate? How many conservative women have their own businesses?

All due to Liberal laws and movements.

And this thread proves..that even when a consevative woman..who's been elevated to congress..

That all she wants to do is limit the rights of others.

Fucking astounding.

Well maybe.

Prove it.

All due to Liberal laws and movements.

And this thread proves..that even when a consevative woman..who's been elevated to congress..

That all she wants to do is limit the rights of others.

Fucking astounding.

I'm assuming that you are talking about abortion?

Is anyone surprised? Bachmann wants to supplant the government with biblical principles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back