Bachmann: Media wants to see a Mud Wrestling match Between her and Palin.

3-women-laughing-3.jpg

pick

I think the media, with fox having the most viewers, wants to see them say something sane, credible and pertinent.

I think the media, with fox having the most viewers, wants to see them say something sane, credible and pertinent.

Like you would even recognize anything sane, credible and pertinent. Hey, just calling 'em like I see 'em.

:razz:

But to the Fox news viewer, what they say is sane, credible and pertinent.

Well, maybe she can lecture us keeping our tires inflated and our cars tuned up. Or telling us to rather than take our kids to the hospital for an asthma attack,m give them a breathalyser. Or perhaps they can go on some sane and relevant rant about having visited 57 states with one more to go...

Palease.

You guys are going to hate Bachmann the same way you hated Palin? Is there enough hate to go around?

I'd hit the redhead fer sher.

Hey Soggy.........not sure about you but I always went for a nice MILF. And how gay is it not to want to see a babe like Sarah Palin on TV every day? Gay people and the feminist bulldogs cringe at the thought!!!

There's twenty something women that would kill for a body like Palin's.

Damn straight Soggy........I cant get enough of those candid shots of her when she's dressed down. I want to start chewing my arm off!!! She needs a fashion designer though and looks like me and you are just the guys to do it!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Forum List

Back