Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Well, what do you know..

KAUKAUNA — As changes to collective bargaining powers for public workers take effect today, the Kaukauna Area School District is poised to swing from a projected $400,000 budget shortfall next year to a $1.5 million surplus due to health care and retirement savings.

The Kaukauna School Board approved changes Monday to its employee handbook that require staff to cover 12.6 percent of their health insurance and to contribute 5.8 percent of their wages to the state’s pension system, in accordance with the new collective bargaining law, commonly known as Act 10.

Kaukauna Area School District projects $1.5 million surplus after contract changes to health care, retirement savings | Appleton Post Crescent | postcrescent.com

On the other hand, my Governor, DEMOCRAT Andrew Cuomo, NEGOTIATED concessions from the unions, without destroying them, got a good deal, got the budget in order,

and has a 60% approval rating.

But nobody talks about him.

Yes. All teachers are overpaid and underworked and should be crucified. I would bet that alot of you would like all first borns of public school teachers killed. I would bet my life on it.

Bless the teachers. Now tell us again where the US stands in education? Most kids cannot read, write, or spell much less compose a cogent paragraph.

Teacher's unions not a good thing.

Yes. All teachers are overpaid and underworked and should be crucified. I would bet that alot of you would like all first borns of public school teachers killed. I would bet my life on it.

are you related to Don'tBEStupid?

Nope. Just espousing the truth. America has a vendetta against teachers. Must be the summers off. Those that are critical could never handle a classroom full of roudy american children of which a large percentage are unruly because american parenting nowadays is garbage.

"Most kids cannot read, write, or spell much less compose a cogent paragraph. "

You're right. Points to total lack of parenting at home.

Bless the teachers. Now tell us again where the US stands in education? Most kids cannot read, write, or spell much less compose a cogent paragraph.

Please explain to us how firing teachers and paying the ones you keep less money will improve any of what you just listed.

Next step is to get rid of Government Unions all together. Public Unions are not good for the Country. It's always in their best interest to rape the American Taxpayer. It was a terrible blunder allowing Public Unions in the first place. Private Unions are a different matter. I'm not so opposed to them. But Public Unions gotta go.

Last edited:
Nope. Just espousing the truth. America has a vendetta against teachers. Must be the summers off. Those that are critical could never handle a classroom full of roudy american children of which a large percentage are unruly because american parenting nowadays is garbage.

I thought it was the job of the schools to teach reading, writing and arithmetic. Apparently you disagree.

I thought it was the job of the schools to teach reading, writing and arithmetic. Apparently you disagree.

When the parents refuse to enforce homework and sue if Lil Johnny doesn't get an A or promoted to the next grade?

You can teach all you want. Doesn't mean it's gonna get learned.

not all teachers in states are unionized, take Txas for example, my cousin likes it there and they pay more without unions.

School curriculum's are dictated by the School Board and the State, not the teachers.

You went to public school, right?
The word is "curricula" not "curriculum's".
The curricula aren't the issue. I know of no curriculum that calls for students not to be taught how to read, write and do math.

When the parents refuse to enforce homework and sue if Lil Johnny doesn't get an A or promoted to the next grade?

You can teach all you want. Doesn't mean it's gonna get learned.

Typical "blame the victim" mentality.

Forum List

Back