Bachmann files paperwork to run.

All you're programmed to do is DEFEND Barack Obama
ObamaBorg.jpg

does anyone have anything substantive to attack her on, instead of her appearance?

She has no executive experience.

Anyone who held that up as a reason not to vote for Obama looks like a moron if they don't hold her to the same standard.

Except she does have executive experience as someone who owned and managed her own business. She also leads the Tea Party Caucus in Congress.

Nice try though.

does anyone have anything substantive to attack her on, instead of her appearance?

Anyone who held that up as a reason not to vote for Obama looks like a moron if they don't hold her to the same standard.

critical thinking is not your friend; you made the case in defense of........ you got what you wanted, you changed the paradigm and viciously defended such.

2 years of say being a gov. of state wasn't worthy, yet 2 years in the senate was, so, 11 years in congress isn't?

I see....:eusa_whistle:

and for the record; I would always, like to have a candidate and nominee who had executive experience.

Except she does have executive experience as someone who owned and managed her own business. She also leads the Tea Party Caucus in Congress.

Nice try though.

Bwaaaahaha.

So it begins.

Obama has presidential experience. Can she top that? lolololololol

critical thinking is not your friend; you made the case in defense of........ you got what you wanted, you changed the paradigm and viciously defended such.

2 years of say being a gov. of state wasn't worthy, yet 2 years in the senate was, so, 11 years in congress isn't?

I see....:eusa_whistle:

and for the record; I would always, like to have a candidate and nominee who had executive experience.

You're lying about what I ever said.

Again.

Agreed--there has got to be something real stupid about a female-who owned and managed her own business as a tax lawyer--Michelle Bachmann.

But in reality--it's Ron Paul who is and was considered top dog with the tea party movement in this country--Michelle Bachmann is the number 2.

It's another day in Crazyville when conservatives start citing lawyering as the kind of experience they crave in a candidate.

yes it is, so what happens when you guys play the Harvard review card? :eusa_whistle:

You're lying about what I ever said.

Again.

It might interest you to know that 40% of the tea party movement in this country consists of democrats and independents--and GROWING.

Survey: Four in 10 Tea Party members are Democrats or independents - The Hill's Ballot Box

That survey was a year old.

That's why I said GROWING. What?--do you think the tea party is O.K. with no jobs--and looking at 64 trillion in unfunded liabilities--and that they have just gone away-since last year?-:lol:

The tea party is the GOP right warmed over.

I just find it interesting that men, generally, feel the need to judge on physical appearance... rather than on accomplishments and policies.

What are Michelle Bachmann's accomplishments that put her above Romney, Pawlenty, Cain, Paul, Huntsman, Johnson, or Gingrich? A(and whoever I might have left out)

Specifically. Show us how she beats any of those guys strictly in the accomplishment category.

She does what she says she's going to do. Very untypical of a politician. She doesn't have her nose up the RNC's rino machine mechanizm.

Highly educated-owned her own business as a tax lawyer and-speaks very well.

The question was, how does she beat those other guys in accomplishments?

Nice try though.

Bwaaaahaha.

So it begins.

The only living person who can top that and who is eligible for the position is George HW Bush.

I'm sure you are aware of that already. The problem is you don't want an honest discussion because I pointed out the flaws in your claim that she doesn't have executive experience.

The fact is she is a leader. You can't disagree with that. Before Obama was President he had never lead in his life.

Im sorry if you don't like that. But it's reality.

Nice try though.

What was her business exactly?

Nice try though.

Bwaaaahaha.

So it begins.

The only living person who can top that and who is eligible for the position is George HW Bush.

I'm sure you are aware of that already. The problem is you don't want an honest discussion because I pointed out the flaws in your claim that she doesn't have executive experience.

The fact is she is a leader. You can't disagree with that. Before Obama was President he had never lead in his life.

Romney was a governor and a private sector executive. Tell me why she has more experience than he.

And tell us what that business was that Bachmann ran.

Bwaaaahaha.

So it begins.

Romney was a governor and a private sector executive. Tell me why she has more experience than he.

Never claimed she had more executive experience than Romney.

You, however, did claim that she has no executive experience.

You were wrong. I don't know why it's difficult to admit it.

I'm waiting for you to post the specifics of the business she ran that would qualify her as having been an 'executive'.

Nice try though.

Bwaaaahaha.

So it begins.

Carter has Presidential experience, idiot.

Could you PLEASE tell us what that executive experience was?

Apparently owning a business affords one no sense:

In a speech to attendees of Americans for Prosperity’s ‘Defending the American Dream’ summit on Friday, Tea Party leader Rep. Michele Bachmann touted her business experience and proposed that every member of Congress should have run a business for at least three years before being eligible for election.

“I’m here to say that every person, before you run for Congress, you have to run a business for three years,” Bachmann told the crowd, to wild applause.

What a terrible and moronic idea.

Bachmann, who owns a mental health care practice in Stillwater, Minnesota, said that business owners better understand how to create jobs:

How apropos

Strikingly, Bachmann also has an ownership stake in a family farm, which has taken hundreds of thousands of dollars in government subsidies.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Bachmann.

Bachmann: Congress Needs Business Sense | FrumForum

Let's face it folks. This is many pages of nonsense. No one in either party, or the TP, believes that she is electable as President. The discord has to do with the current President, and the GOP. Soooo, if the GOP would present an electable candidate, problem solved! Colin P. Condi. Even Jeb....But these clowns? Seriously.

Forum List

Back