Bachmann - Candidate without a church

You smoke a LOT of dope, don't you?

I can't believe you would openly admit to being a Nazi sympathizer like that. Pretty ballsy.
What is it with freaks as ou and the Nazi references?

Your first problem is that you lack basic historical concept. You should really learn history before willy-nilly throwing around such references.

I get really sick of jackasses as you using such things when you have not fucking clue as to the ramifications of the term.

Idiot.

You make me smile. I thank you for that.

When I first started posted regularly about a year a lot of posters appeared to be independents.

Ain't that the truth?

Back at AWE, I had you pegged as a little left of center, independent. But as Obama slips in the polls, you've become as hyper as the others in the incessant attacks on the GOP.

Bachmann is just today's target because she leads the GOP pack at the moment. Prior to her, you attacked Palin, Cain, Perry, etc. Anyone who you view as a threat to Obama.

Notice that you don't attack the political or economic positions of any of these, it's pure ad hom - Libel is the lifeblood of the left.

I wouldn't vote for Bachmann and have repeatedly stated this - but the politics of personal destruction, the incessant venom spewed by the leftist hate machine needs to be called on the carpet.

If the choice is between Bachmann and Obama, you wouldn't vote for Bachmann?

The myth is we only have 2 choices.
Vote Libertarian for real change.

You smoke a LOT of dope, don't you?

I can't believe you would openly admit to being a Nazi sympathizer like that. Pretty ballsy.

Your first problem is that you lack basic historical concept. You should really learn history before willy-nilly throwing around such references.

I get really sick of jackasses as you using such things when you have not fucking clue as to the ramifications of the term.

Idiot.

I do not agree with much of what RDD believes.

But his approach is intelligent, non adversarial, and rational.

He does not deserve crticism such as yours. He has been antoagonized in the thread and thus why he has responded the way he has.

You do not need to agree with him....but he helps us understand why those that think differently than us, think as they do.

Ain't that the truth?

Back at AWE, I had you pegged as a little left of center, independent. But as Obama slips in the polls, you've become as hyper as the others in the incessant attacks on the GOP.

Bachmann is just today's target because she leads the GOP pack at the moment. Prior to her, you attacked Palin, Cain, Perry, etc. Anyone who you view as a threat to Obama.

Notice that you don't attack the political or economic positions of any of these, it's pure ad hom - Libel is the lifeblood of the left.

I wouldn't vote for Bachmann and have repeatedly stated this - but the politics of personal destruction, the incessant venom spewed by the leftist hate machine needs to be called on the carpet.

i wouldn't vote for bachmann if the other candidate was teddy kennedy, with pol pot as his running mate.

Well you see, I find that interesting. Bachmann is by no means my first choice among the announced or probable GOP candidates-to-be, but I see any one of them being a better president than what we have. So you wouldn't vote for a Republican period? Or just not her? You prefer a Barack Obama to a Michelle Bachmann? And if you would vote for a Republican but not her, what exactly is so terrible about her that is so much worse than the known weaknesses you can find in ANY candidate?

Idiot.

He does not deserve crticism such as yours. He has been antoagonized in the thread and thus why he has responded the way he has.

You do not need to agree with him....but he helps us understand why those that think differently than us, think as they do.

Thanks for the explanation. The fact that ridiculous statements like the ones certain people in this thread like to make get met with ridiculous statements of my own is and will always go over the head of many people on this site. I just enjoy each person for who they are now. I no longer try to have rational conversations with irrational people. Life is just easier that way.

i wouldn't vote for bachmann if the other candidate was teddy kennedy, with pol pot as his running mate.

Well you see, I find that interesting. Bachmann is by no means my first choice among the announced or probable GOP candidates-to-be, but I see any one of them being a better president than what we have. So you wouldn't vote for a Republican period? Or just not her? You prefer a Barack Obama to a Michelle Bachmann? And if you would vote for a Republican but not her, what exactly is so terrible about her that is so much worse than the known weaknesses you can find in ANY candidate?

Candidates like her with her social conservatism are bad for the party. They drive many conservative women FROM the party.
I can never understand the fact that social conservatives and their divisiveness do not understand that block voting wins elections. Obama won with that.
The GOP is going to get 95%+ of social conservatives anyway and would get most of the independents, the folks THAT WIN ELECTIONS FOR YOU, if the social conservatives are not influential in the GOP and kept their big government social agenda to themselves.
The social conservatives and their my way or the highway mentality wanting to use the force of big government to force their social "moral" agenda on Americans elected Obama.
They ran moderates, independents and conservative women away from the party.

You make me smile. I thank you for that.

That's just you peaking on the acid...

Wait I thought I was on dope. Now it's acid? Man, I hope they don't drug test me when I go to pick up my unemployment check or get my medicaid money. That would really foul up a good thing I have going on.

One does not get medicaid money. The physician or medical supply company bills medicaid on your behalf and it goes straight to them.

You just blew your cover.

Ain't that the truth?

The myth is we only have 2 choices.
Vote Libertarian for real change.

I would if the Libertarian Party ever put up a serious candidate that wasn't too far in left field socially and who was articulate enough to gain any kind of traction in the process. Unfortunately they insist on putting up people who come across as fanatical maniacs or who are so dull and colorless they don't attract enough attention to gain any kind of name recognition.

I won't throw away my vote to make some kind of ideological statement. I don't think the country can easily stand another four years of the current President, and I will be looking to remedy that situation.

Wait I thought I was on dope. Now it's acid? Man, I hope they don't drug test me when I go to pick up my unemployment check or get my medicaid money. That would really foul up a good thing I have going on.

One does not get medicaid money. The physician or medical supply company bills medicaid on your behalf and it goes straight to them.

of course he did. He's another moocher.

No I have a special arrangement. I treat myself and they pay me to be by own doctor.

Idiot.

Too bad and i understand fully well what the scenario is. My criticism stands pat.

Boo-Hoo.

of course he did. He's another moocher.

I'm entitled! Who are you to say that I'm not?? I worked for almost 3.5 years before I went on disability. It's not my fault my injured finger has prevented me from working for the last 22 years.

Idiot.

Too bad and i understand fully well what the scenario is. My criticism stands pat.

Boo-Hoo.

I must say I love the irony of your Mel Gibson image in your avatar. Well done and excellent choice.

Forum List

Back