Az Sheriff: 'We have had a border crisis for DECADES'

There used to be upwards of 1 million arrests on the border.
We currently have about 400,000.

If we had a “crisis”, we certainly do not now. Much less a national emergency.

400,000 holy crap, Americans are being killed by illegals that's a crisis you stupid hack.

Used to be over a million.
Calling 400,000 a crisis is being dishonest.
But you’re a Trump ass kisser so what is another lie onto the mountain you’ve already endorsed, told yourself, etc...

Calling 400,000 not a crisis is fricken stupid.

It wasn’t a crisis when we were arresting 1 million. Or perhaps you can show us some quotes from the local nervous nellies that were so concerned about it before the blob told them to be?
obama called it a crisis in 2014 and the #'s today are about the same.

go bitch at obama.

Perhaps Obama was wrong too? Just tossing that out there.

Look, we’ve had essentially the same security for decades at the border. The nation has done very well economically, militarily, in terms of influence and prosperity during those decades.

400,000 holy crap, Americans are being killed by illegals that's a crisis you stupid hack.

But you’re a Trump ass kisser so what is another lie onto the mountain you’ve already endorsed, told yourself, etc...

Lib please 400,000 illegals flooding into OUR country illegally, rapists, murders, drug traffickers that's a crisis. Your denial is blatantly stupid. Drug cartels making a fortune on trafficking illegal women and kids that's a crisis. Our border patrol officers being killed by illegals, that's a crisis. Once in our country underage illegal kids being forced into prostitution and drug trafficking that's a crisis. Pull your head out of your ass.

Well, that is the amount apprehended. But don’t let details get in the way of your hate and irrationality.

PS: Remember when you guys were swearing that the Syrian refugees would bring terrorism to the US on a scale we’ve never seen? When is that supposed to happen

Dead Americans, killed by illegals you people harbor and protect. The longer this drags out the more Americans become aware just who you filthy scumbags are.

Well, thanks to the NRA, they can buy as many guns as they can afford at gun shows; no questions asked.
talk about a lie.

the ONLY people you can buy a gun from at a gun show w/o questions or a background check would be a private seller with 1 or 2 guns to sell. ANY dealer that is out there and does this for a living will in fact run a background check on you - yes even at a gun show.

your mis-characterization of laws is quite telling.

It wasn’t a crisis when we were arresting 1 million. Or perhaps you can show us some quotes from the local nervous nellies that were so concerned about it before the blob told them to be?

go bitch at obama.

Look, we’ve had essentially the same security for decades at the border. The nation has done very well economically, militarily, in terms of influence and prosperity during those decades.
great. only obama didn't get called out for it, now did he? no one said YOU FOOL IT IS NOT that i ever saw.

the TDS crowd just gets pissed at everything trump says. it's like pavlovs dogs. trump speaks, they get pissed.

LefTard Logic:
“I used to lose $10,000 per month due to my gambling problem...now I ONLY lose $5,000 per month so that means I no longer have a problem.”

It's an ongoing problem.

It's not a crisis or an emergency.

Lib please 400,000 illegals flooding into OUR country illegally, rapists, murders, drug traffickers that's a crisis. Your denial is blatantly stupid. Drug cartels making a fortune on trafficking illegal women and kids that's a crisis. Our border patrol officers being killed by illegals, that's a crisis. Once in our country underage illegal kids being forced into prostitution and drug trafficking that's a crisis. Pull your head out of your ass.

Well, that is the amount apprehended. But don’t let details get in the way of your hate and irrationality.

PS: Remember when you guys were swearing that the Syrian refugees would bring terrorism to the US on a scale we’ve never seen? When is that supposed to happen

Dead Americans, killed by illegals you people harbor and protect. The longer this drags out the more Americans become aware just who you filthy scumbags are.

Well, thanks to the NRA, they can buy as many guns as they can afford at gun shows; no questions asked.
talk about a lie.

the ONLY people you can buy a gun from at a gun show w/o questions or a background check would be a private seller with 1 or 2 guns to sell. ANY dealer that is out there and does this for a living will in fact run a background check on you - yes even at a gun show.

Yeah…I’m sure the following never happens:

LefTard Logic:
“I used to lose $10,000 per month due to my gambling problem...now I ONLY lose $5,000 per month so that means I no longer have a problem.”

It's an ongoing problem.

what about the people who die "in transit"? what, 128 were found recently in the desert? what about the coyotes bringing kids over for sex traffic? think it's just an "ongoing problem" to them?

what about the families of those killed by illegals who we keep letting in cause you hate trump? do you think those families are going "oh, just a problem. no crisis here..."

just because you're not directly affected doesn't change things.

talk about a lie.

Yeah…I’m sure the following never happens:

"from a private seller".

do you not even watch your own videos?

now - if the table is correct and this person has several guns they're selling as a "private seller" that's already illegal. feel free to prosecute.

go bitch at obama.

great. only obama didn't get called out for it, now did he? no one said YOU FOOL IT IS NOT that i ever saw.

the TDS crowd just gets pissed at everything trump says. it's like pavlovs dogs. trump speaks, they get pissed.

No….

I supported his pulling out of Syria when he announced it. I can show you where I did. Since then, he’s sort of hedged on that.

I also think Kav was a decent selection for SCOTUS until he went off on “clinton” during the Ford affair.

——————

As for Obama from 5 years ago; I don’t recall whether he got called out on it or not. I recall not giving much concern to the border before the blob showed up. I looked at the postings here from January 2015. You guys were not talking about it much either.

go bitch at obama.

No….

I supported his pulling out of Syria when he announced it. I can show you where I did. Since then, he’s sort of hedged on that.

I also think Kav was a decent selection for SCOTUS until he went off on “clinton” during the Ford affair.

——————

As for Obama from 5 years ago; I don’t recall whether he got called out on it or not. I recall not giving much concern to the border before the blob showed up. I looked at the postings here from January 2015. You guys were not talking about it much either.
i said TDS crowd. while you can rant at times, you're not at it 100% of the time.

he did not. i went and looked at several videos of obama calling it a crisis and everyone simply nodded in agreement. if you can find him getting called out, please link me. i'd love to see it and find some unbiased reporting out there for a change.

LefTard Logic:

It's an ongoing problem.

what about the people who die "in transit"? what, 128 were found recently in the desert? what about the coyotes bringing kids over for sex traffic? think it's just an "ongoing problem" to them?

what about the families of those killed by illegals who we keep letting in cause you hate trump? do you think those families are going "oh, just a problem. no crisis here..."

None of that is new. Only your outrage is new.

go bitch at obama.

No….

——————

i said TDS crowd. while you can rant at times, you're not at it 100% of the time.

he did not. i went and looked at several videos of obama calling it a crisis and everyone simply nodded in agreement. if you can find him getting called out, please link me. i'd love to see it and find some unbiased reporting out there for a change.

I don’t know if he got called out 5 years ago or not.
I really don’t care since the border wasn’t an issue then (nor was it much of an issue since 1970 or so).
The only reasons anyone cares now is because the President has put it front and center. Wanting to build a wall from coast to coast. Saying we won’t pay a dime for it. Calling illegal immigration an invasion, separating 10,000 kids at the border, sending tear gas over the border, sending army troops to the border etc…

If none of that had happened, can you honestly sit there on 1/15/19 and tell me you’d be burning calories over this topic?

Seriously?

LefTard Logic:

It's an ongoing problem.

tenor.gif

LefTard Logic:

It's an ongoing problem.

yea, let's call conversation OUTRAGE so you can mischaracterize things.

sigh. back to *I* for you i suppose.

go bitch at obama.

No….

——————

I really don’t care since the border wasn’t an issue then (nor was it much of an issue since 1970 or so).
The only reasons anyone cares now is because the President has put it front and center. Wanting to build a wall from coast to coast. Saying we won’t pay a dime for it. Calling illegal immigration an invasion, separating 10,000 kids at the border, sending tear gas over the border, sending army troops to the border etc…

If none of that had happened, can you honestly sit there on 1/15/19 and tell me you’d be burning calories over this topic?

Seriously?
so it wasn't an issue but he called it a crisis.

the wires you cross when you only let hate guide the way.

No….

——————

Seriously?
so it wasn't an issue but he called it a crisis.

the wires you cross when you only let hate guide the way.

He also called the environment and global warming a crisis as I recall…do you buy into that?

Normally it seems a potus declares an emergency over something like the Iranian Hostage Crisis or 9-11, and the "emergency" seems to linger on .. long after most of us have ceased to imagine any "emergency"

Here there is supposedly an emergency that dates back at least to Reagan that no potus perceived needing an emergency declaration. LOL

Forum List

Back