Ayiiiiii

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I just bought God Of War on ebay for 10 bucks. I should get it in a few days. So.....I went to youtube to see what I'm in for. Um. Shudder.:eek:

Oy. This is HARD. And I have it on EASY. Sheesh. But, I did figure out HOW to play the damn thing instead of dying all the time. I follow this dude on youtube.....watch what he does, then I pause the vid on the pc, and unpause the game on the tv, do what he did, then pause when I get past that area, go back to the pc and see what monsters are waiting for me in the next scene via the youtube guy, pause, go back to the game on my tv, get thru it, pause, go back to youtube.

I know. I cheat. :lmao:

But I am getting thru some nasty assed mazes without dyin' every 5 seconds.

Oy. This is HARD. And I have it on EASY. Sheesh. But, I did figure out HOW to play the damn thing instead of dying all the time. I follow this dude on youtube.....watch what he does, then I pause the vid on the pc, and unpause the game on the tv, do what he did, then pause when I get past that area, go back to the pc and see what monsters are waiting for me in the next scene via the youtube guy, pause, go back to the game on my tv, get thru it, pause, go back to youtube.

I know. I cheat. :lmao:

But I am getting thru some nasty assed mazes without dyin' every 5 seconds.
That sounds like more hassel than its worth dear.

Try finding a copy of Legacy of Kain & Abes Oddworld

Two great games that are fun without all the button mashing.

Abes World was developed right here in SLO town. I've played it and it was kinda fun. I will have to check out Legacy of Kain.

I also am done with GOW. I can't get past the damn swimming section. Too many buttons to remember to push and the spike walls that swing past me kill me. So I gave up. I watched the guy on youtube all the way thru it so I know now what I was in for. Death. Lots of it. I would have never made it past all those damn puzzles in the game combined with so many enemies that needed to be killed WHILE traversing those puzzles.
Thanks for the suggestions!

OMG. I watched all of God Of War 1 and 2. ALL of them. Took all day yesterday and all day today. Now I am on part 8 of GOW 3.

How can ANYONE play those games?? They are HARD!!! No way could I enjoy myself with a good game with all those horrible puzzles, all those awful enemies non stop, all that swinging around on poles, getting goosed by spikes, dogs with 3 heads, minotaurs, medusas freezing ya, swimming, flying, etc etc etc. HARD. How do they expect anyone to actually PLAY them? Obviously they do since youtube is full of walkthroughs but GEEZE!!!!

I played Mist a long time ago. But I don't have much patience for puzzles. Beautiful scenery though!

Meanwhile..I am now on Jak and Daxter 2. Oy. OY!! AIIII! It's a KIDS game, fercrissakes! But it is HARD! However, I have not given up yet. I am in Rock Village, fixing to go into Boggy Swamp and the underground city as well. Ack. I am excited and dread it at the same time. I FINALLY got past the damn Fire Canyon after a kazillion tries on that damn hover scooter thingy. Further into the game is LAVA tubes I have to get thru without burning up. :eek:

Then..waiting for me patiently, is Jak and Daxter 3. Shudder.:lol:

Forum List

Back