Ayers will come up at debate, McCain says.

I understand now Mccain wants to talk about Acorn as well. i hope if he does Obama will bring up Keating Troopergate and Liddy.

I think he should. Let's air the dirty laundry. I'm bored with the usual topics.

ayers is unreprentant libs....so your christian schtick is a red herring...

why has obama LIED about ayers, that is the question as well

just some guy in my neighborhood....just words?

ayers is unreprentant libs....so your christian schtick is a red herring...

why has obama LIED about ayers, that is the question as well

just some guy in my neighborhood....just words?

Question Yurt, how many people within a 5 block radius of YOUR house do you know about?

There's gotta be a child molester, wife beater, or terrorist SOMEWHERE in your neighborhood. You're just not paying attention.

Since you don't know, does this make you a liar as well?

Do you think that this is really something that is debate worthy?

ROFLMNAO... now here's a carpet muncher; a leftist in the extreme, questioning whether or not information that the Democrat Candidate for President began and maintained his political career through the direct assistance of a MARXIST who JUST HAPPENS TO BE A TERRORIST! Who BY THE WAY: ATTACKED THE UNITED STATES!

Again... this is yet another example of why it is so very dangerous to allow the sub-intellects to get within 100 MILES of a VOTING BOOTH.

Question Yurt, how many people within a 5 block radius of YOUR house do you know about?

There's gotta be a child molester, wife beater, or terrorist SOMEWHERE in your neighborhood. You're just not paying attention.

Since you don't know, does this make you a liar as well?

LOL... So the projection here is that Hussein Obama did not know who Bill Ayers was... I mean just because Hussein is a Saul Linsky devote, a Harvard Radical that came up as the wake of the 1960s was still slapping against the ideological sea wall... a time and place where the name and record of Bill Ayers was something beyond well known.

Hussein didn't end up at Ayers house looking for help to get started in Chicago politics because Ayers happened to be on the street he was canvassing... HE LOOKED HIM UP... Now this information comes directly from Hussein's BOOK! HE knew EXACTLY who Ayers was; he knew what Ayers did and he damn well knew that Ayers had not and still to this day HAS NOT so much as DOUBTED that his terrorism was the right thing to do...

Hussein Obama is a Marxist and other than perhaps recently departed Hussein or the soon to be departed OSAMA, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WORSE CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, THAN HUSSEIN OBAMA!...

Now that these ‘people’ can not or will not recognize that tells us all we need to know about them, their ideology and why they should NEVER be allowed within 100 MILES of a voting booth.

Never forget friends… THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS! PERIOD!

Last edited:
If McCain brings up Ayers then it's a Hail Mary. Obama will slice, dice and en brochette him - all with a smile and a reasonable manner - and wipe the floor with him. McCain must think the average American, as opposed to the moronic wingnuts, have taken notice of this calumny. Yet another example of total lack of judgement.

I hate bloodsports, I'm not going to listen to the debate. :lol:

If McCain brings up Ayers then it's a Hail Mary. Obama will slice, dice and en brochette him - all with a smile and a reasonable manner - and wipe the floor with him. McCain must think the average American, as opposed to the moronic wingnuts, have taken notice of this calumny. Yet another example of total lack of judgement.

The committee that ayers and obama were on was put together by the annenbergs, conservatives that endorse mccain.

Why are republican former embassadors that endorse/know mccain hiring terrorists?

If McCain brings up Ayres in the debate, it will be in the final nail in the coffin for his campaign. He might as well just quit now and let Hilary take his place. It's quite unbelievable that McCain would pull an antic like that. Obama has GOT to be ready for it.

I think he should. Let's air the dirty laundry. I'm bored with the usual topics.

Yes, God forbid two people who will be up for election this November, should actually talk about the issues that matter the most to the Americans and actually affect every American. I agree, we should definitely talk about issues that affect absoultey NO ONE..... :cuckoo:

ROFLMNAO... now here's a carpet muncher; a leftist in the extreme, questioning whether or not information that the Democrat Candidate for President began and maintained his political career through the direct assistance of a MARXIST who JUST HAPPENS TO BE A TERRORIST! Who BY THE WAY: ATTACKED THE UNITED STATES!

Again... this is yet another example of why it is so very dangerous to allow the sub-intellects to get within 100 MILES of a VOTING BOOTH.

Typical conservative, you don't want to let anyone who doesn't think the way you think vote. You don't want them to have equal rights. Why, I'd bet you would agree with that these people shouldn't own land or be able to make money either. ABOLISH THE THIRTEENTH AMENDMENT!

No, this is not something that is debate worthy. Yeah......Ayers was a domestic terrorist in the 60's/70's. However....Obama WAS ONLY EIGHT!

And......if Obama's association with Ayers is such a bad thing.....lemmie ask all you good christians something.......is redemption and forgiveness a faded thing? I've known LOTS of people over the years who have done something wrong, some have even done it bad enough to draw the attention of the government. Does this mean they're all bad?

Don't you know Abiker? Redemption and forgiveness is only for those pesky republicans who couldn't keep their hands off the pages or interns. Or the priests who couldn't keep their hands off the altar boys.

:eusa_whistle:

Yes, God forbid two people who will be up for election this November, should actually talk about the issues that matter the most to the Americans and actually affect every American. I agree, we should definitely talk about issues that affect absoultey NO ONE..... :cuckoo:

Judgement is an issue and if you don't think so then I cannot help you. Look at it this way. Obamalama says he didn't know what Wright was preaching. Lie? or Dumb. Obamalama didn't know the real Tony Rezko. Lie? or dumb? Obamalama didn't know about Ayers. Lie? or dumb? Obama never worked for ACORN. Lie? or too dumb to know he worked for ACORN? It's one way or the other either he truly didn't know which makes him dumb as dirt or he lies. Both make him unfit in my opinion. But you don't seem to care. If you can't trust him then of course you can't care about his issues. I don't trust him. He is corrupt.

Don't you know Abiker? Redemption and forgiveness is only for those pesky republicans who couldn't keep their hands off the pages or interns. Or the priests who couldn't keep their hands off the altar boys.

:eusa_whistle:

You can personally forgive the person who killed your child or raped you... it does not mean you trust them, associate with them, or let them the fuck out of jail because you forgive them out of what is best for your heart....

Forgive the guy if it suits you... it does not take away from the fact that he is unrepentant and Obama chose to at least continue association after he knew exactly what Ayers was/is about and stands for.... and that is a direct reflection on Obama's judgment and should be a major concern as he is running for President... a position that relies on judgment that you give to those supporting the huge task of assisting you in running the country as it's top executive

I think Mccain should talk about Economics, Education and Defense. Also I think it would be more in McCains real character to apologize to Barack Obama for the terror hysteria and the racism/hatred rallies and make a clear point that it is not Mcains politics or values to incite crowds that way, then he should follow up after the apology by asking Obama his opinion on what Ayers did to the US and What is his relationship today with Ayers. There is nothing wrong with mcCain asking the question, but I think sensitivity/discretion should be used in his approach to it.

No, this is not something that is debate worthy. Yeah......Ayers was a domestic terrorist in the 60's/70's. However....Obama WAS ONLY EIGHT!

And......if Obama's association with Ayers is such a bad thing.....lemmie ask all you good christians something.......is redemption and forgiveness a faded thing? I've known LOTS of people over the years who have done something wrong, some have even done it bad enough to draw the attention of the government. Does this mean they're all bad?

In order to be redeemed, a good Christian knows that one must ask for forgiveness. Ayers is an unrepentant terrorist. He was quoted on Sept 11, 2001 as saying that he wasn't at all sorry and in fact he "wished he had done more."

Check at the NYTimes, Oct. 15th. Headline: No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives; In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen

I don't think it matters at this point. There comes a time when the winning team is so far ahead of the losing team that only a miracle would change the outcome.

Regardless of the outcome, if McCain is going to be defeated, I think he should go into the debate as the McCain who ran earlier this year and speak with passion from his heart. McCain has devoted his entire life to Politics, he was a "prisoner of war" for like 6 years! He had every bone in his body broken as a hostage in the vietnam war. I think McCain has a right to ask about Ayers. It is really dishonest and disrespectful of people to dismiss that concern raised about the nature of Obama's relationship to Ayers or Rezko. If Obama did take money from Ayers, Rezko or anyone else that has ties to terrorism in america I want to know about it. I like Barack Obama, but I like My country more. If in fact he has taken money or doesn't see terrorism as wrong in certian circumstances, then be honest enough to say so and lay the cards out on the table. I don't understand why the Obama campaign is making it such a big deal to be asked about it if there is no substance behind the claim? Additionally, I disagree with Sarah Palin and her inciting racism/hate rallies ( I think she was a bad choice for VP she has probably cost McCain his own election), I also don't like the blatant disregard Obamas campaign has made to McCain's sacrifices and patriotism he has made his entire life career about. I find Obamas campaign equally negative yet more subtle in making fun of McCains age and body language (he has a permanant physical injury from the inflicted torture he endured in war) If Obama wants to run ethically, then the first thing to remember is to show respect your elders. Sarah Palin is a blessing for the Obama campaign because her hateful fear inciting remarks allows Obamas campaign to make people afraid to question his ties to anyone who just might be a terrorist or against america, because they aren't sure if that is propaganda or a form of racism. My opinion is if someone in Politics doesn't address the issue being brought up maybe there is a truth to it or something to hide and its important to learn the facts.

Forum List

Back