Ayers will come up at debate, McCain says.

Inferno

boatwoman
Aug 15, 2008
the river styx
Do you think that this is really something that is debate worthy?

We have so much going on and so many good issues that we would like to hear these two talk about, why would Ayers be even considered as a topic?

I think McCain has lost his way and is just reaching.
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Ayers will come up at debate, McCain says - Blogs from CNN.com

(CNN) – John McCain and Sarah Palin appear to have dropped the subject of Barack Obama's connection to 1960's radical Bill Ayers from the campaign trail, but the Arizona senator said in an interview that aired Tuesday he'll likely bring it up at the third and final presidential debate Wednesday night.

The comments, during an interview with St. Louis radio station KMOX, come after Obama and Democratic VP candidate Joe Biden were sharply critical of McCain for targeting the Illinois senator over Ayers at campaign rallies, but not when the two last met for a presidential debate.

I agree. This is not worthy of taking any of the 90 minutes of a debate. It just seems to me that McCain is so lost he keeps running into this past story and can't get out.

He has nothing left.

Everyone who plans to vote for Obama better get themselves to the polls no matter how far ahead he is.

It will take a landslide to out do the cheating the republicans have planned.

He has nothing left.

Everyone who plans to vote for Obama better get themselves to the polls no matter how far ahead he is.

It will take a landslide to out do the cheating the republicans have planned.

The polls show this thing over. The problem is that people hear that and say why vote. It is important to vote when the landslide looks like it is coming.

No, this is not something that is debate worthy. Yeah......Ayers was a domestic terrorist in the 60's/70's. However....Obama WAS ONLY EIGHT!

And......if Obama's association with Ayers is such a bad thing.....lemmie ask all you good christians something.......is redemption and forgiveness a faded thing? I've known LOTS of people over the years who have done something wrong, some have even done it bad enough to draw the attention of the government. Does this mean they're all bad?

No, this is not something that is debate worthy. Yeah......Ayers was a domestic terrorist in the 60's/70's. However....Obama WAS ONLY EIGHT!

And......if Obama's association with Ayers is such a bad thing.....lemmie ask all you good christians something.......is redemption and forgiveness a faded thing? I've known LOTS of people over the years who have done something wrong, some have even done it bad enough to draw the attention of the government. Does this mean they're all bad?
Isn't McCain buds with some of the prison guards in Vietnam?:eusa_whistle:

Wait...I thought McCain wanted to run a better campaign?

Didn't he object strenuously to Lewis's comments? That he wanted to run a clean campaign? And now this?

My, but he is erratic.

I'm confident that Obama will be prepared when and if this happens and I suspect that McCain will wish he hadn't brought it up.

McCain has to know that his associations with Annenberg will be brought up considering Annenberg is endorsing McCain and Annenberg is the founder of the foundation in question.

Also, McCain should be prepared for Keating, Liddy, and various other criminals to be brought up as well.

In a way I hope McCain does bring it up so he can drive the final nail into the coffin of his campaign.

Either way, if he brings it up he loses with Independents and undecided voters, if he doesn't bring it up he loses with his own party.

McCain is fucked either way...

I'm confident that Obama will be prepared when and if this happens and I suspect that McCain will wish he hadn't brought it up.

Obama dared him to bring it up, that's what's extra funny. Now if he doesn't, he looks chicken. If he does, he caved into Obama's dare.

:lol:

While we would all like to brush this off, it's not so much McCain taking 10 seconds to talk about this at the debate, it's the news that it will generate by using it that McCain is really counting on.

While we would all like to brush this off, it's not so much McCain taking 10 seconds to talk about this at the debate, it's the news that it will generate by using it that McCain is really counting on.

How many of us really think it is worthy of the news?

You know, it's really not worthy of the news OR the debate.

Unfortunately, McInsane is too stupid to understand that. What else do you expect from a pilot who can't fly and has crashed every jet he put in the air?

It's worth, believe me it's worthy. All you can do is spout what you've been told to spout and that is that "it's not worth of the news." so funnneeee!

I understand now Mccain wants to talk about Acorn as well. i hope if he does Obama will bring up Keating Troopergate and Liddy.

Forum List

Back