Awful that trump will win, american will prefer a racist than lead by a female

First of all know that I'm not an american, I'm an Asian living in Asia so what I said is based on my observation of ameircan society.

There are 2 main reasons why trump will win :
1. american society as a whole still don't like the idea of being ruled by a female, you can see the big numbers of rape case in america as one of the indicators that males in america look very low on females.
2. The majority of american society are westerners while the big majority of westerners including in america are racist including members of the racist kkk movement.

I'm not entirely sure why I'm responding to a non-American, but here goes:

1. NO legitimate society is lead by women. I would think an Asian would comprehend that. It's one of the things I've always respected about Asian society.

2. Yep. We're racist for AMERICANS, the only group that should even be here to begin with.

Maybe it's because I don't want another four years of the crappy Obama economy.....
And race or gender has nothing to do with my choice.....

And do me a favor OK
I'm going to order Chinese food from Hop Sing's later.
Can you call your cousin for me and remind him not to leave out the duck sauce OK....

you suffer from duck sauce deficiency? my thing is the
HOT MUSTARD PAKS--------where have all the mustard paks gone? LA LA LA LA

Well damn it all to hell and I told people that I would have voted for Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe and Sandra Day O'Connor but thank you for clearing this up for me and telling me how a Progressive Liberal Partisan of a whore will tell me why I am not voting for Hillary is because I am sexist...

Oh and if you did not get the hint well then you're full of shit...

you are sexist------not a bitch in the list

First of all know that I'm not an american, I'm an Asian living in Asia so what I said is based on my observation of ameircan society.

1. american society as a whole still don't like the idea of being ruled by a female, you can see the big numbers of rape case in america as one of the indicators that males in america look very low on females.
2. The majority of american society are westerners while the big majority of westerners including in america are racist including members of the racist kkk movement.

If you are implying America is a racist sexist nation that rapes its women, after electing a black president twice... it's time to get the plane ticket to Congo.

Hillary won't be elected because she is a corrupt ass-face.

Maybe it's because I don't want another four years of the crappy Obama economy.....

And do me a favor OK
Can you call your cousin for me and remind him not to leave out the duck sauce OK....

I cut the egg roll in half....
Then on one open end I put some duck sauce and mustard.....
Life is good....

And do me a favor OK

Life is good....

ME TOO!!! but so many times the mustard AIN'T THERE---I NEED THE MUSTARD

And do me a favor OK

Life is good....

Sometimes when I feel bold I ask the restaurant for a side of the
mustard they serve at the table and not the packet stuff....

Bold and Sassy....
And not one of these Democrat types.....

pajama boy #1.jpg

And do me a favor OK

Life is good....

Sometimes when I feel bold I ask the restaurant for a side of the
mustard they serve at the table and not the packet stuff....

Bold and Sassy....
And not one of these Democrat types.....

View attachment 82673

good idea-----the last time------in a small place in which people SHARED tables------one of my table mates had a little dish of
mustard and I HAD NONE <sob> He was not even USING
it-------but I was too shy to ask------for a bit of it <sob>

You cant prove for certain that Hillary is really a female any more than you can prove for certain that Trump is a racist.

1. He's not a "racist."

2. Hillary IS a CRIMINAL.

3. You have no idea what you're talking about.

4. She promised to continue Obama's policies of OPEN BORDERS.

EVERONE WHO SUPPORTED OPEN BORDERS AND RAN AGAINST TRUMP, LOST. Got it? Good!

Forum List

Back