Awful that trump will win, american will prefer a racist than lead by a female

Kajune

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
First of all know that I'm not an american, I'm an Asian living in Asia so what I said is based on my observation of ameircan society.

There are 2 main reasons why trump will win :
1. american society as a whole still don't like the idea of being ruled by a female, you can see the big numbers of rape case in america as one of the indicators that males in america look very low on females.
2. The majority of american society are westerners while the big majority of westerners including in america are racist including members of the racist kkk movement.

• Banned
I personally don't like trump or any other kkk because I'm part of group who are aginst them but I'm not someone who talk based on my personal interest, I talk based on reality which I observed.

The fact that obama win over hillary is a good exampe of what I said.

First of all know that I'm not an american, I'm an Asian living in Asia so what I said is based on my observation of ameircan society.

1. american society as a whole still don't like the idea of being ruled by a female, you can see the big numbers of rape case in america as one of the indicators that males in america look very low on females.
2. The majority of american society are westerners while the big majority of westerners including in america are racist including members of the racist kkk movement.
Give me Sarah Palin, Joni Ernst , Ann coulter , any day for a female president doesn't bother me a damn bit we don't want a corrupt lying evil bitch as president learn the difference

Not any female just Hillary

You do realize one can respect women and still not want that woman Mrs Clinton to be president don't you?

I personally don't like trump or any other kkk because I'm part of group who are aginst them but I'm not someone who talk based on my personal interest, I talk based on reality which I observed.

The fact that obama win over hillary is a good exampe of what I said.
...sure you are

trump is not a racist and you know nothing about American
society. Your English is, relatively speaking, excellent

I'm not sure which 3rd world fish head eating Asian hell hole you live in?

But worry about your own damn country. ...... :cool:

Last edited:

I'm not sure which 3rd world rice eating asian hell hole you live in?

But worry about your own country. ...... :cool:

you have something against rice?

An incoherent Asian rant thread, does the OP know Hillary's husband is a wife cheating perv who runs around banging interns and women half his age while his wife defends him?

Not any female just Hillary

You do realize one can respect women and still not want that woman Mrs Clinton to be president don't you?

I am a woman------Here is my comment on Helldegard>>>>
I do not like thee, Lady Hell,
The reason why - I cannot tell;
But this I know, and know full well,
I do not like thee, Lady Hell

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
a bit if of plagiarism

Tool, understand that if Hillary had balls as well as a pussy and angel wings she'd still be a piece of shit. It's about what she's done, not at all about gender.

wrong-----Hillary is a bitch------as a woman----she is not
at all unique-----were she a man------her bitchy character
would be EVEN MORE REMARKABLY NOXIOUS

Tool, understand that if Hillary had balls as well as a pussy and angel wings she'd still be a piece of shit. It's about what she's done, not at all about gender.

wrong-----Hillary is a bitch------as a woman----she is not
at all unique-----were she a man------her bitchy character
would be EVEN MORE REMARKABLY NOXIOUS

PS----think LADY MACBETH------even Mr. Macbeth was horrified

Well damn it all to hell and I told people that I would have voted for Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe and Sandra Day O'Connor but thank you for clearing this up for me and telling me how a Progressive Liberal Partisan of a whore will tell me why I am not voting for Hillary is because I am sexist...

Oh and if you did not get the hint well then you're full of shit...

An Asian talking about racism?

LOL!!!!!!

All of Asia is racist, you just don't have any minorities to cause problems with it.

Hillary's husband is a sex offender, you do know that, right?

An Asian talking about racism?

LOL!!!!!!

All of Asia is racist, you just don't have any minorities to cause problems with it.

sheeesh PT----you took the words right out of my fingertips---I was reluctant to OPENLY EXPRESS----the ?? nasty reality.

You know in which Asian cesspit KAJUNE resideth?

Maybe it's because I don't want another four years of the crappy Obama economy.....
And race or gender has nothing to do with my choice.....

And do me a favor OK
I'm going to order Chinese food from Hop Sing's later.
Can you call your cousin for me and remind him not to leave out the duck sauce OK....

Forum List

Back