Awesome to Be Catholic

Where did you ever get the idea I am "pro war?" I've been shot at. You haven't It ain't pretty. Why don't you enlist and serve your country once and for all, you freeloading inbred knuckle-dragging asswipe.

All the posts you make about wanting to blow up parts of the middle east.

Then you come on here, pretending you take the new testament and the teachings of Jesus seriously, really is a great thing to put on display.

Like I said, keep up the great work friend! You take the one hour a week christian to a new level.

Parts of the Middle East SHOULD be blown up. In the meantime, people of your ilk should be drafted to be sent in advance to serve as cannon fodder.

Your Christian behavior is a shining star for the rest of us poor sinners.

Then you come on here, pretending you take the new testament and the teachings of Jesus seriously, really is a great thing to put on display.

Like I said, keep up the great work friend! You take the one hour a week christian to a new level.

Parts of the Middle East SHOULD be blown up. In the meantime, people of your ilk should be drafted to be sent in advance to serve as cannon fodder.

Your Christian behavior is a shining star for the rest of us poor sinners.

What would you know about Christianity?
Dildo collecting, yes.
Jesus, no.

You've got it all figured out internet tough guy, how could I forget all those times Jesus preached genocide and spoke fondly of mass murder.

You belong right up on the pedestal you've placed yourself where you are condemning others to hell, oh righteous one.

:udaman:

I remember fondly that line from the Sermon on the Mount: "Blessed are the Cannon Fodder"

You've got it all figured out internet tough guy, how could I forget all those times Jesus preached genocide and spoke fondly of mass murder.

You belong right up on the pedestal you've placed yourself where you are condemning others to hell, oh righteous one.

Sometimes filth has to be eradicated, asslips.

"Blessed are the filth eradicators; for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven."

Sometimes filth has to be eradicated, asslips.

"Blessed are the filth eradicators; for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven."

Damn, you're a filthy skank.
Go sharpen up a vibrator.

Right, and the Catholic church believed that to mean that the apostles passed this power onto their clergy, and their clergy only. Yet, that is never stated anywhere.
I don't understand your confusion. They started the Catholic church, no? Why would they give their powers to someone that was not a member of their church?

Who is the 'they' to which you are referring?
The apostles.

What would you know about Christianity?
Dildo collecting, yes.
Jesus, no.
Jeesh, would you just quit it???
Re: Warrior 102-Not exactly an example of Christianity many Christians would applaud.

His obsession with what a female orifice might contain is disturbing. And then to suggest sharpening an instrument...that is psychotic. And on a "good to be Catholic" thread...makes one ponder.

Forum List

Back